Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Name: Tsuki, Hasumei
Age: Younger than eighteen but older than twelve
School: Ouran High
Class: First year
Hobbies: Freaking my friends and familly with my anime addiction, working on my evil laugh( MUWUAAAAAH), writing, reading(anything except textbooks), and having a good time.
Im a normal girl who currently has an obession with Hayate the Combat Butler, Sailor Moon, InuYasha, Case Closed,Ouran High School Host Club, School Rumble, and Kamichama Karin.
Alright I'm not normal I'm most definately crazy! Life's a bit more fun that way:D
Kagome x Sesshomaru
Hazuki x Kouhei
Haruhi x Kyoya
Haruhi x Mori
Inutashio x Kagome
I'm not sure if I can be normal but I'll try XD
"Life... is like a box of chocolates - a cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that no one ever asks for, unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates.
So, you're stuck with mostly undefinable whipped mint crap, mindlessly wolfed down when there's nothing else to eat while you're watching the game.
Sure, once is a while you get a peanut butter cup or an English toffee but it's gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. In the end, you are left with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts, which, if you are desperate enough to eat, leaves nothing but an empty box of useless brown paper."
My name is Tiffany
I am three.
My eyes are swollen,
I cannot see.
I must be stupid,
I must be bad.
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better,
I wish I weren’t ugly.
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong,
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake, im all alone
The house is dark,
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
which means Daddy is back from Charlie's bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called.
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more.
I finally get free
And run to the door.
He’s already locked it
And I start to bawl.
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!," I scream
But its now much to late;
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again.
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Tiffany,
I am three.
Tonight my daddy
If you read this and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness; you'd have to be one heartless person
To not be effected by this poem . . .
And because you are effected, do something about it.
Pass it on
If you are against child abuse.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hug cute toys when no one's looking, paste this to your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile. (BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!)
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you belive that the pink bunnies of doom are really out to get you copy and paste this onto your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have a Tom Felton Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
45) In the middle of the tri wizard tournament I will not scream "Are you trying to kill them?!"
46) I will not draw a thunder scar on my forehead and tell everyone i'm 'The-Other-Person-Who-Lived' and round up a ginger guy and a bushy-haired, bookworm to seem like Harry Potter.
47) I will not try and immitate Snape's voice from a wall and sneak up on first years just to scare them.
48) I will not call Harry Potter a tosser.
49) Must not shout 'Yay, I graduated from Hogwarts. I didn't get expelled. In your face fat giant!' to Hagrid.
50) Never stalk Hermione in the library and become the new Viktor Krum, whether i'm a girl or not.
51) I will not pick my nose with my wand or anyone else's.
52) Must not try out to get into my house Quidditch team and keep using a Confundus charm to get in.
53) Must not interrupt and shout 'WHOO! Way to go' every time Dumbledore or anyone makes a speech in The Great Hall
Some people are like slinkies, good for nothing, but they make you smile when you push them down a flight or stairs.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder
if you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium. My work here is done.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Hope is the thing with feathers
And sweetest in the gale is heard;
I've heard it in the chillest land,
I have recently gone back to my Harry Potter obsessed ways ( sorry Inuyasha) so my first and only work A New Future is temporarily on Hiatus so I am sorry to those readers who have been waiting for me to update!
Unsafe External Link