Author has written 35 stories for Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Green Hornet, Mission: Impossible, Red Tails, Breakout Kings, Help, Kathryn Stockett, Teen Wolf, Hobbit, Almighty Johnsons, Sherlock, and Hannibal.
Need help on a story? Check out my beta profile and see if I could you make your story the best it could be.
To start off, here's my favorite quote: "It is a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful." -Arakawa Hiromu.
I am very laid back and I usually have my head in the clouds. All my stories have come from day dreaming, it's a good way to pass the time.
Name: Just call me Midnight.
Age: The specific insanity I have is like wine, it needed time to mature.
Height: Height does not equal maturity. That being said, i am in the middle. Mature but goofy at the same time, pretty good combination.
Location: Chilling with the man in the moon
Other: I am open to most everything. And by that, I mean ANYTHING.
I have a severe case of Plot Bunny Syndrome. If you have PBS please copy and paste this in your profile.
The signs and symptoms of PBS include:
Random and Sudden Plot Bunnies.
Plot Bunnies that will not leave you alone.
Rapid breeding Plot Bunnies. ( You recieve a plot bunny that spawns another, and another, and another... you get it.)
Interrupting story Plot Bunnies. (Don't you hate it when you're in the middle of the story and then you get a plot bunny for a completely different story?) Related Plot Bunnies and/or Unrelated Plot Bunnies, damn them!
Random if you...paste this into your bio stuff
(.• (. ) .•.•) .•) (.• (.•pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
20 Things To Do At Walmart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in Housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping dept. and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding dept..
8. When a desk clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?".
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror. And pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting dept., ask the clerk if he knows where in anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto dept., practice your 'Madonna Look' using different funnels.
13. Hid in a clothing rack, and when people browse through it, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!".
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!".
15. Go inot a fitting room and wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!".
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!".
17. If you can, write 'I see dead people...' on all the typewriters.
18. Unwrap all the chocolate bars, saying, "I've got to find that golden ticket.".
19. Put a Dora the Explorer doll in the middle of the store, and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say, "SWIPER NO SWIPING!". But remember, you have to do it 3 times.
20. Throw Skittles at people and shout, "Taste the Rainbow!".
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
So what's the speed of dark?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops
On my desk, I have a work station... If quitters never win and winners never quit- what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Why is round pizza in a square box?
Why do people say that they slept like a baby when babies sleep for only two hours?
What disease did cured ham actually have?
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
If you get really good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever done homework, were reading a story on fanfiction, were writing a story for fanfiction, were talking to a friend, or were watching TV at the same time, copy and paste this into your profile
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
"A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking."
"At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote."
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target."
I had a friend once. Then the rope broke and she got away.
I like you. When I rule the world, your death shall be quick and painless
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them so much.
Of course it's in the last place you look for it. Why in heck would you keep looking for it if you already found it?
Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
I'm right 90 percent of the time, so why worry about the other 3?
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. If you agree but you've done this, too, copy this and put it in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile. If they are right... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
What I really need is minions...
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
A person who smiles in crisis has found someone to blame.
7/5 of all people do not understand fractions.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
It's not MY fault I never learned to accept responsibility!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Don't worry too much about what people think, because they seldom do.
Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks? (Or if a vampire really sucks for that matter?)
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.
Borrow money from pessimists--they don't expect it back.
Change is good, but dollars are better.
Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
If this saying did not exist, somebody would have invented it.
Why get even when you can get odd?
What goes around usually gets dizzy and falls over.
Why is it called "after dark" when it's really "after light"?
Any system that depends on human reliability is unreliable.
It was all so different before everything changed.
If time is on your side, what's on the other?
How is it that "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who actually do.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?
CONGRATS, YOU SURVIVED MY PROFILE!!!!
Unsafe External Link