Author has written 9 stories for Warriors, Pokémon, Harry Potter, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Welcome everybody, to my page absolutely filled with useless things!
Iguanas for the win, people.
Visit me on deviantART by searching up Chibitalia279!
My penname means Flower of the Heart.
Just call me Kokoro, Hana, Chibi, Danni or Chibi-pasta (Thank you Reynwalker of dA for the last one ;D )
The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz ever created.
Get Sorted Now!
Try And Read This:
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
Remember there's a light at the end of every tunnel, just make sure its not a train.
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me " HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
Copy and paste if you just wanted to copy and paste this
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you like wariors, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you opened this profile to copy and paste something into your profile, copy and paste this in your profile.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Ways to make sure you're insane
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
FINISH THIS PHRASE YOUR WAY: When life gives you lemons...
Eat them! Lemons are yummy! -noonesorange-StarsRShiney
Read Them! O.O -noonespurple-toxilev
Squirt the juice in your enemy's eye! -Kicon
MAKE FLYING MONKIES!! -Picklewars2
. . . use them to power your doomsday device and hold a few countries ransom, THEN use the resulting influx in cash to take over the world. -M. Burusu
make applesauce! -FrostDeman
... use one lemon bunch's seeds to grow more lemons and start a lemon farm, use the other bunch to make a pitcher of poisoned lemonade, which you give to your worst enemy, then you use the last bunch to power up a time bomb which you use to scare the mayor of your city into giving you complete control over it. Then you use your city control to enslave the townspeople as soldiers to aid you in your plan to take over the world. (Profile worthy, eh?)- Cresle Generation X
... Use them to make a love potion! -Raikim4Never
...Make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it -Rainsong or Moonfeather
...Give then to the king Iguana so then he can use them for his lemon juice guns, thus giving the juice guns to his soldiers to squirt in everyone's eyes so they will be forced into submission, THEN Iguanas will rule the world and their researchers will find a way to live on the moon and take over that then soon they can take over Mars, Venus, so on and so forth. Then King Iguana will make me something extremely important all because life gave a lemons. (now THAT is profile worthy) -IHeartGiripan
If you loved Windclan in the first series and the first part of the second series, but things went downhilll after Onestar became leader, copy and paste this into your profile(Tallstar should still be alive -teardrop-)
If you claim to love Windclan, but hate most of the cats in it, copy and paste this into your profile(Guilty! I loved old Windclan, not new, and future Windclan BETTER be good)
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Door
A thirsty, African-American man crossed the street to drink water at the only water fountain in sight.
The white man came over to him and said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said:
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
If you copyed and pasted this copy and paste line copy and paste this in your profile
If you thought Warriors:Power of Three # 6 Sunrise was depressing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Sam should date Spencer copy and paste this into your profile (Don't ask)
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
If you like the color purple copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that was clearly marked 'pull', copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to stop child abuse, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Werewolves are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then vampires if you think so too copy & paste this into your profile. ( DIE SPARKLEY FREAKS!)
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. ;P
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you've ever really wanted to give a certain cartoon character a hug, copy and paste this on your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you wish your life was just one big cartoon where good guys always win and laughing is required, copy and paste this into your profile.
Forty Ways to Worry the Pizza Boy
1. While you are you are making an order, randomly start pressing the numbers on the phone and tell the guy to stop doing it.
2. Make up a credit card name and ask if they accept it.
3. Ask for a Big Mac, French fries and a Large Coke.
4. Finish the order with: “Remember, this conversation never happened”.
5. Tell him you’ve got another pizza delivery on the other line and you’re buying from the one who offers the lowest price.
6. Just give him your address and say “Surprise me”. Then hang up.
7. Answer his questions with other questions.
8. Spell the ingredients.
9. Stutter every time you say something with the letter “P”
10. Ask him if they have pizza.
11. Say “Hello” and act as if he called you.
12. Make your order being very decided and secure, then when he asks you if you would like a drink with the pizza, act as if you were confused.
13. Change your accent every 5 seconds.
14. Ask for 56 pepperoni slices followed by an equation.
15. If he repeats the order to make sure, say “Ok, it’s 17.90, please proceed to the next window to pick up your order”.
16. Explain him that you want to rent a Pizza.
17. Ask if you can keep the box. When he answers yes, make a huge sigh of relief.
18. Ask him if they exploit child labor.
19. Tell him to make sure that your pizza is dead.
20. Imitate the voice of the guy taking the order.
21. Eliminate the verbs of everything you say.
22. Tell him that there’s a surprise party at yours and that you would appreciate if the delivery boy could hide behind the couch until the celebrated one comes in to surprise him/her.
23. Ask if you could see the menu.
24. Warn them that they have no idea of what they are dealing with by supplying this order.
25. Ask him which ingredient is better for a meal with a specific type of wine.
26. Burp and then tell your dog that he should be ashamed.
27. Ask only for one slice.
28. Psychoanalyze the guy taking the order.
29. Complain about the service. Call again two hours later saying that you were drunk and that you are sorry about what you said.
30. Tell the guy taking the order to tell the one in charge to tell the supervisor that he’s fired.
31. Randomly start swearing to someone who is apparently next to you.
32. Stop speaking every 10 seconds and start playing an instrument.
33. Tell a secret code to the guy taking the order and tell him to memorize it for orders you’ll make in the future.
34. Ask for mushrooms as the first ingredient, then before you hang up, say “no mushrooms please”. Then hang up before he can say anything.
35. when he repeats the order, correct him changing an ingredient, then correct him again, and again. The third time ask him if it’s his first day working there.
36. Breath loudly.
37. Ask him how many whales/dolphins had to die to make that pizza.
38. Avoid using the word “PIZZA” by any means. If the guy taking the order says it, hang up saying “Please, don’t use that word”.
39. Make the order during a car chase on TV. When there are gunshots, yell “Aaarghhh”
40. If the guy taking the order doesn’t take any of the previous jokes, ask him if there’s any other who would take them.
101 Ways To Annoy People
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person." XD
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips into peoples backpacks.
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk. I do this one every day.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something
about "psychological profiles."
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
Weird warning labels ( add on )
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time? Whose body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(I blame the parents for this one.
On a mustard packet:
Allergy warning: may contain mustard seed
(God help the IDIOT who thought that isn't obvious)
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune. ( OMG! )
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile. ( If only... )
( ̧•́( ̧•́(
)•́ )• ́)
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has SURVIVED, died, or IS LIVING with cancer.
HOROSCOPES! (B/c I love them and sometimes believe them!)
VIRGO - The Perfectionist Dominant (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes
noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SCORPIO - The Intense One Very Energetic (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive.
Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic.
Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators.
Very gullible. 9 years of bad
luck if you do not forward.
ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19)
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge.
EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit.
Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive.
Tends to be physical and athletic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.(I'm an Aries, thats why I bolded it.)
AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal.
Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside
and out. Eccentric personality. 11 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20)
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense.
Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.
5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Likes boundaries. Tend to take over everything.
Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leo's. Attractive.
13 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22)
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life.
Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others.
Easily hurt, but sympathetic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague.
Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish.
Good kisser. Beautiful. 8 years of bad luck if you do not forward. - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny.
Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and
can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.
20 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny.
Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and
can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.
20 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20th)
Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted.
Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts.
Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice.
Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally.
Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often.
Very generous. 12 years of bad luck if you do not forward
- The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful.
Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes.
Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Dislikes being confined - tight
spaces or even tight clothes. Beautiful inside and out 14 years of bad luck if you do not forward
BOLD = Tokyo Mew Mew
Underlined = Hetalia: Axis Powers
USUK - AMERICA/ENGLAND
FRUK - FRANCE/ENGLAND
GRIRIPAN - GREECE/JAPAN
You know your a huge fan of Hetalia when...bold apply
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together (Mentally)
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means. (Actually, my revision notes!)
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some. (VERY NEARLY but no.)
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday.
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia
!Which Hetalia Character Are You Mostly Like? !
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
(x) You were bullied a lot in your childhood
(/) You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit. (Pasta, cheeseless pizza and fruit)
(x) You're very happy-go-lucky
() You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
() You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
(x) You're a good artist
(x)You can be clumsy
(x) You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
(x) If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
(x) You would surrender in a war situation
(7 1/2 /10)
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
() You love tomatoes
(/) You tend to say "dammit" and "bastard" to everyone, a lot (Only the first)
(x) You tend to get irritated easily
() You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick out
(/) You hate French people (Only one, but he isn't french, just lived there.)
() You rely on people too much
(x) You would surrender in a war situation
() You often feel like people are after your inheritance
(x) You are lazy at times, and you are horrible at cleaning
() You're very stoic and serious
(x) Sausages are your favourite foods.
(x) You like to walk your dog.
() Your boss/principal/tutor/homeroom teacher is a nut-case.
()You love rules and think they should always be followed to.
(x) You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
(x)You work very hard, too hard... (SO TRUE!!!!!)
(x) Your alone time is your "happy time"
(x) You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
(x) You've had issues with money once or twice (Right now, I need to save up for clothes (I'm growing...))
Japan (Kiku Honda)
(x) You're very mature (Usually, or i'm immature. NEVER in the middle T_T )
(x)You think everything over before saying it.
(x) You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
(/) You isolated yourself during childhood (Between 7 and 10/11)
() You became very successful in a short amount of time
() You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
(x) You can seem cold/aloof to other people
(x) You're good at practical tasks
(x) You need time to adjust to new people
(6 1/2 /10)
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
() You love hamburgers
() You think you're awesome
() You love to invent things
(x) You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
()You can seem to be very brash to other people
(x) You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
() You're terrified of ghosts
(x) You know aliens exist (They do!)
() You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
(x) You wear glasses
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
() You like tea
() You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid
(x)You're very sarcastic and cynical
(x) Your cooking is awful (Maybe because I don't know how.)
(x) You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
()...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
() You have tried doing black magic before
() You get drunk quite easily (Little too young for that lol)
() When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy (READ ABOVE)
(x) You're good at embroidery
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
() You're very affectionate
(x) You think you have a great fashion sense
() You like wine
() You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
(x) You love red roses
() When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
() You're very proud of yourself
(x) You love culture and the arts
() You're very flamboyant
() You say you're a gourmet
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
() You had a very sad childhood.
() You're very tall (Imma shorty!)
(x) You have a tendency to switch between personalities (I do it on purpose... Sometimes.. :D)
() You wear a scarf all the time
(x) You love sunflowers
()You love vodka
() You can seem intimidating to other people
(x) You're very strong
() You have a big nose
() You have a strange laugh that can scare people
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(x) You're often ignored by people
(x) You look younger than you actually are
() You love hockey
(x) You love polar bears
(x) You hate fighting
()You have one strand of curly hair like Italy
(x) You often get mistaken for someone else (From behind.)
(x) You feel under-appreciated
() You're bilingual
() You always carry a bear with you
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
() You're quite mean-spirited
() You're a bit of a hooligan
(x) You're very loyal
() You're very good at tactics
() You hate Russia
() You love to fight people
() You can avoid marriages quite well (or relationships in general)
(x) You're not always taken seriously
()You like drinking
(x) You want to become stronger
China (Wang Yao)
(x) You're very mature
(x) You're very superstitious
() You're very religious
(x) You love pandas
() You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
() You love Hello Kitty (Nada in some amount of years. When I was younger is a different matter...:3
(x) You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.
(x) You work hard
(x) You're good at drawing
(x) You like sweets
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
(x) You are very well-raised
(x) You're polite
() You love classical music
(x) You like cake (:P )
() You have a mole on your face
(x) You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
(x) You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument (let's just say that the voice counts :P )
(x) You've composed music before
() You tend to call people 'morons.'
(x) You wear glasses
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
(/) You have a potty-mouth
(x) You like to wear flowers in your hair
(x) You used to be a very tough kid
(x) You're very reliable
(x) It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
(x) You're very faithful
(x) Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
(x) You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
(x) You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
(x) If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it.
(9 1/2 /10) (Yippeeeeeee!!!!)
() You smoke
() You're very physically strong
() You've won a lot of fist-fights
() In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.
(x) You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
() You like hot weather (Only slightly warm)
(x) You can be very friendly from time to time
() You look very tough on the outside
() You make a very nice role-model
() You don't let people get a word in edgewise
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
(x) You're very loyal
(x) You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
(x) You're very serious
() You have a lot of patience
(x) You think too much about philosophical stuff (Teehee!)
() You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc..
(x) You're not very confident
() You were quite rebellious as a child
(x) You tend to let people walk all over you
(x) You're a born worrier
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
() You're very flamboyant
(x) You're quite hyperactive
() You can be quite goofy
() When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix
(x) You're very wary of strangers
(x) It takes you ages to come out of your shell...
(x) However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty
(x) You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions
() You love pansies and corn-poppies
(x) You get up to lots of crazy antics
I'm like Hungary...PARTY!
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Dannielle
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Danizzle XD
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav coulour and fav animal): Black Panda -_-
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current street name): Charlotte Chruch (She's a singer. Coolz!)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Easdalik (Wtf??)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite color, favorite drink): Red Dr. Pepper XD
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Daslavrk (Really? It sounds like Aardvark)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Faye.
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Saffron :3 Awesome!
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
B: Loves people
C: A good kisser
D: Makes people laugh
E: Has gorgeous eyes
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Very outgoing
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: Loves to smile and laugh
J: Really sweet
K: Really silly
L: Smile to die for
M: Makes dating fun
N: Can kick the crap out of you
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good boyfriend/girlfriend
T: A very good kisser
U: Is very flirtatious.
V: Not judgemental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Is loved by everyone
Z: Can be funny and dumb at times
So let’s see, I make people laugh, I'm hot (as if), I can kick the crap out of you, I love smiling and laughing, I have gorgeous eyes (Blue-grey on me...nah), and a smile to die for? HMMMMMMMM...
1.Put your playlist on shuffle (I used my J-Pop list :P)
2.For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3.YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Ten-Faced by YM & Megpoid Gumi
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
levan polkka by Hatsune Miku (Really?)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Just Be Friends by Dixie Flatline and Megurine Luka
4.WHAT IS 22?
Witch Hunt by Megurine Luka, Kagamine Len and Rin, Kamui Gakupo and Hatsune Miku
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
iNSaNiTY by Circus-P, SF-A2 Miki and KAITO
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Am German Made (WTF?)
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Toeto by Megurine Luka
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Servant of Evil by mothy, cover by Asami Shimoda (Hehehehe)
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Triple Baka by Hatsune Miku, Kasane Teto and Akita Neru's phone
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Monochrome Dream Eating Demon
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Matryoshka by Hatsune Miku and Megpoid Gumi
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Pub & GO! by England *coughIggycough*
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Belphegor's Gift by mothy and Hatsune Miku (Danni likes her sleep)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Bad Apple by nomico
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Gakuen Fiesta by Italy Veneziano, Germany and Japan
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Double Lariat by Megurine Luka
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Disappearing of Hatsune Miku by Hatsune Miku ( D: )
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Monokuro no Kisu by SID (Making a deal with a demon? PFFT. NEVAH BIOTCH!)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Capriccio Farce by Miku, Len, Rin, MEIKO, KAITO, Gumi, Gakupo and Luka
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
My heart has a light, Pechika by Russia
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Daughter of Evil by mothy and Kagamine Rin (Again, Hehehehehe)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman (But i'm british...just not a man...)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Rolling Girl by wowaka and Hatsune Miku
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Repulsive Food Eater, Conchita by mothy and MEIKO
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
meltdown by iroha and Kagamine Rin
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Kokoro by Kagamine Rin
STEREOTYPES: Bold the ones that apply to you.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash. (I'm Assuming this means South America. I'm English so...)
I TAKE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem. (Part Irish)
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
Im a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude. (I'm too young NOT to be, but i'm not highlighting)
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep (Weeeeeeeell...)
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
You are a...
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge. You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt. You were voted Class President. You do what’s best for everyone. You think you have what it takes to run for President. You think every problem has a solution. You love showing off. You like plane rides. You are hydrophobiac
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water. Your favourite vacation place is at the beach. You enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, etc. You want to do something about the marine species being abused today. You visit the local pool on a regular basis. You swim professionally. You hate seafood. You never get seasick. You’d rather ride a boat than a plane. You are acrophobiac
(Thank God, I can't swim for my life XD)
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person. You like staying in the dark and writing. You experience bad moods on a regular basis. You like listening to loud, angry music. You spend most of your time alone. You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying. You like to keep to yourself. All your closets are padlocked (or you wish they could be) You write in diary/journal/blog. You feel most active at night.
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden. You like the great outdoors. You have a green thumb. You’re an environmentalist. You have a special connection with animals. You’re a vegetarian. You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world. You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly. You love going to flower shops. You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
(:/ And i'm a farmer's daughter too)
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights. You’re a very aggressive type of person. You like watching wrestling. You’re competitive. You like reading about war. You don’t take crap from anybody. You have anger management. You never back away from a fight. Everyone does what you say. You don’t always think before you do something.
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regular basis. Half of your Christmas presents last year were books. You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it. You’re the valedictorian in your class. You’ve never gotten a grade below 80 in your report card. You get political jokes without asking people to explain them. You think it would be better if you were the President. You have a huge shelf of books at home. You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
4 and a half/10 (Meh, i'm smart, but not smartest.)
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic. You like listening to all kinds of music in general. You always feel sunny and optimistic You are talented at drawing. You like writing poetry. You can play at least 3 musical instruments. You like going to art museums. You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests. You have straight A's in Art on your report card. Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general. A deer is one of your favorite animals You can shoot targets. You like silver. You like the moon better than the sun. Zoe Nightshade is awesome You love wild animals. You spend most of your time outdoors. You love to move around the place. Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters
8 and a half/10
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools. You build awesome things during your free time. You’re the best at Woodshop in your class. Metalworking is your forte. You have your own toolbox. You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots. You’re a techie. You often have carpentry projects. You dream of being a carpenter. You aren’t afraid of fire.
(I can't think of anything to say XD)
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you. You like putting on makeup. You naturally smell good. You never experience a bad hair day. Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping. You’re always at the front of every trend. You’re the popular girl/guy at your school. You’re often invited to parties. Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.” You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
0/10 (...I thought so...T_T)
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends. You’re a prankster. You’re a speed demon. You consider yourself restless. You’re the best speaker in the class. You like thinking on your feet and using your wits.You’re inventive and resourceful. You often start arguments. You’ve never lost a debate. You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party. You like wine. You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there. You can finish a martini in less than a minute.. You have a happy, cheerful disposition. You’re a foodie. You like going to social events and mingling with people. You like trying out new food. You feel that you’re abundant in life. You think that too much of anything is bad.
I'm a child of Hades...HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!