Poll: Out of the Untamed characters that are listed, which of these do you think is most likely to die during the story? (Note: This doesn't impact the story. But just know, NO ONE IS SAFE FROM ME. Have a nice day.) Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
"The greatest expression of rebellion is joy." -Joss Whedon
TABLE OF CONTENTS
-Section I: About Me
-Section II: About Untamed
-Section III: My Characters
-Section IV: Reviewer of the Month Information
-Section V: Reviewer of the Month OC Forms
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Information about my Kingdom Hearts stories has been taken down temporarily but will be restored once the Reviewer of the Month segment takes a break. This does not mean I'm quitting on those stories!
I'm alive but not extremely active unfortunately, due to the stress of school.
Currently working on: Untamed, Punishable by Death, and Speak For Yourself.
Currently brainstorming for: Scarred and Barred, a new Fairy-Tale Kingdom Hearts Challenge fic, and a new Pokemon fic.
Currenting accepting requests for:
If I have yet to update one of my own stories, I probably already have the chapter finished or in progress and will post as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time! ;]
Section I: ABOUT ME
My name is Clair (yes, that is the actual spelling for it; I'm aware of how crazy my parents are), and I'm a seventeen-year-old (Just turned!) girl with a love for writing, singing, drawing, and playing video games. I do other things, but mainly these, which is probably why my social life is about as big as my pinky. I'm interested in all kinds of games, books, movies...but mainly my love and my stories side with Kingdom Hearts, Phoenix Wright, Ib, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon. Regardless of why you're here, I hope you'll enjoy what I have to offer, as a writer and a reviewer.
ABOUT MY AVATAR: Yes, that is a drawing I did of myself, wildly curly hair and all. I'm wearing a Turk suit from the Final Fantasy VII universe, while wearing a clip that resembles Kairi's lucky charm in Kingdom Hearts. I'm also wearing an attorney badge (it's a small speck next to the tie) and magatama earrings to represent the Phoenix Wright universe. Lastly, I'm waving around a Keyblade shaped like a pencil with a book as its blade and the fanfiction site's logo as its keychain. Yes, I'm aware my name cut off at the top. I'm going to have to fix that.
Section II. ABOUT Untamed
In-progress/To be updated
Official Summary: Overprotective parents, pokemon that can speak, terrorist attacks, weather disasters, and a crazy monk that throws people through windows...Yeah, that's my life, and I don't get it either.
Rochelle Worley just wants to be a trainer, but her parents are holding her back for unknown reasons. With her older brother and best friends gone, she can only hope that she, too, can leave...but after everything her parents have done to keep her busy, will she be able to?
This was an idea that sparked out of the blue. I have so many characters I love in this story that it wasn't hard to write, and I've actually planned quite a bit of it. There is so much to it though that I'm almost afraid it will be overwhelming. I don't think readers will be expecting what happens next.
Section III. MY CHARACTERS
Section IV. Reviewer of the Month Information
In order to be a Reviewer of the Month, just review Chapter 15: Discombobulate and in your review (or in a PM, if you'd feel more comfortable that way) say that you would like to be a participant. On June 1st, I will look over the submitted reviews for this chapter and determine who won the Reviewer of the Month based on the content of their reviews. HOWEVER, this process is only applied to those who submitted for this chapter and wished to participate.
If you do not outright say you want to participate, you will not be counted as a participant.
For anonymous reviewers: You may still participate; just say what prize you'd like in your review. I'd actually prefer everyone to say what prize they would like in a review or a PM, just so that whenever you win it will be a surprise, but it's up to you guys.
REMINDER: I am not biased. I will thoroughly analyze your review. I don't want to restrict any of you with my preferences, so just let your creativity and imagination flow. Just do your best and give your honest feedback about the chapter and the story.
Out of the prizes listed, you may only choose ONE. The prizes for the winner are as follows:
1) I will write anything of your choice, even if it's insanely complicated. (But keep in mind I am one person. I only have one brain!) However, I will not write anything sexual, including lemons, nudity, smuts, you-can-fill-in-the-blank. Please keep it related to Pokemon. I know very little of the anime or manga, but I may be willing to research depending on the circumstances.
2) I will draw anything of your choice, even if it's insanely complicated. (But keep in mind I am one person. I have only two hands!) However, I will not draw anything sexual, meaning anything to do with nudity or sex of any kind.
3) You can create and submit an OC to be featured in the fic. HOWEVER, please note that this fic is already extremely planned out in terms of plot and characterization. At most, your character would get one scene or a battle or something. They would in no way become a main character…unless I decide to replace them with a character that I've already made but hasn't been featured yet, which probably isn't going to happen because I love my characters and each one plays a significant role. Note that pokémon OCs are more likely to be important in this fic since the story will feature a lot more pokémon anyway. They will still most likely be minor, however, and may take forever to be featured.
4) You can hear about the deleted scenes/ideas or even read some of the deleted scenes/ideas for the story. This may include spoilers.
5) Other. Any suggestions? I ran out of ideas…
Remember that you have until June 1st to review the most recent chapter.
Section V. Reviewer of the Month OC Forms
OC Human Template
-Type of trainer (optional): Are they a psychic, scientist, dragon tamer, skier, ace trainer, diva, lass, schoolboy, etc.?
-Career: If they’re not trainers, are they a coordinator, nurse, breeder, etc.?
OC Pokemon Template:
-Type of Pokemon:
-Special Attributes: What differentiates them in their species of pokémon? For example, some furrets have bluer eyes than others, or even a longer tail.
Unsafe External Link