|Captain Isa Von Pickles|
Author has written 5 stories for Mythology, Twilight, Kingdom Hearts, and X-Men: The Movie.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!!! 12/29/2010
I won't go into details, but there's a lot of personal stuff going on at the moment, so I will most likely not be re-uploading or continuing my Ask: Kingdom Hearts Style story... I'm really sorry to all those who liked it, and who never got their questions answered... :(
Name: Rachel, though I also go by Charlex (my Organization XIII name), Cello (my musical name, born from an extreme case of boredom), Zuchinni (my vegetable name, given by my old friend Elizabeth), Ducky (the result of a random What is Your Nickname? quiz), and Chelly (when someone REEEEEALLY wants to piss me off...).
Age: I am Xigbar+Demyx+Xaldin years old!
Location: The Suburban Town That Never Was.
Influences: Music, Salvador Dali, Gordon Ramsay (yes, the chef from Hell's Kitchen, who swears a lot and calls people either Stupid Donkeys or Stupid Doughnuts), fluffy romance stories, especially Yaoi ones, and the voices in my head.
My take on writing: Something that both keeps me from going insane, AND drives me insane at the same time, if that makes sense.
Animes that I love right now: Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, YuYu Hakusho, One Piece, Naruto, Blood, Death Note (my absolute favorite in the history of the universe of anime), Cowboy Bebop, Ruroni Kenshin, and Vampire Knight. I may have missed one or two... OH! And Avater: The Last Airbender.
Favorite music: Evanescence, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Owl City, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Paramore, ummm... Utada Hikaru, The Vitamin String Quartet, all the CLASSIC Disney songs (none of this Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers bullshit, nuh-uh, I like the Lion King soundtrack, the Little Mermaid, and stuff like that! And I am sad to admit that I actually really do like the Jonas Brother's cover of Poor Unfortunate Souls... THE SHAME!!!!!!!! TT-TT), Mercedes' Lullaby from Pan's Labyrinth, Tokio Hotel, Cascada, um... what else is there? Oh, I think that the Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack is the best thing on earth, and I also like Apocalyptica, Latin songs (especially one called Lilium), Celtic Woman. Loads more, but this thing is long enough as-is.
Movies: Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Chicago, Cabaret, Grease (Yes... I like musicals... but NOT HSM.), The Little Vampire (Gregory is SMEXI! XD), All 3 Austin Powers Movies ("OW! You SHOT me, you A-HOLE!" Lol, best reaction to being shot ever...), Lady In the Water, a lot of Stephen King movies, especially Salem's Lot.
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Axel says to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy? Xigbar. :)
2. Your favorite KH girl? The amazing, spectacular ninja Yuffie! XD
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Sora. Spazz-attack, much?
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why? Kairi, plain and simple.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) Twilight Town, or Atlantica.
6. Least Favorite World? Agrabah.
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) The Bond of Flame Keyblade.
8. Least Favorite Weapon? The Fenrir Keyblade.
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2) Simba, or Stitch.
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) Anti-Form.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi (AND YURI) coupling) Hmmm... Zemyx, AkuRoku, or XigDem.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) KairiXSora.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. Lol, Axel and Larxene would murder eachother; Xemnas and Demyx would be downright hilarious to watch; and Saix and Roxas? Forget it. XD
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of? XigbarXOlette! WTF, dude?
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?Let's see...:
1. I always yell at Donald for not healing me.
2. I always cry whenever I have to kill off an Organization member... -sniffle-
3. Those STUPID car Heartless at Timeless River in KH2, at the burning building! I HATE those things with a passion.
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2) Riku, or Tarzan. :)
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? Definately. XD
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? No, he just has cool hair!
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? If Marluxia isn't at least bi, then he must have some serious gender issues. (No offense to homosexuals intended with this, I actually support Gay rights.)
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? YES!!!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Namine, they're so cute together!
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep? It's an absolutely amazaing game, and most probably my favorite out of the series now. :)
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? No way! I loved it!
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? Xigbar.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? Demyx... I'm kind of a screw-up with a lot of things... Also, weirdly enough, I also feel way happier whenever I'm around water. Don't know why, I just do. Plus I love music with a passion.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? Grr, I lost to that DAMNED armor thing the first time I played Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts 14 TIMES!! I COUNTED!!
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? I never have, but I would probably dress up as Aerieth, 'cause I look a lot like her. :) But if I had the proper materials, my second choice would be Axel.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...? Ha! I loved the part where Demyx was running away in the Underworld! Also, the part where Riku asks Sora how he can ever face his friends again, and Sora says, "Like this!" and pulls a really wierd face! XD
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...? Xaldin in Kingdom Hearts 2.
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? I loved fighting all of the different Organization members! And all the new world so explore, like Port Royal! Awsome!!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
32. Zexion or Marluxia? Zexion.
33. Riku or Roxas? Riku.
34. Roxas or Sora? Roxas
35. Axel or Demyx? Axel
36. Kairi or Larxene? Larxene, I suppose. She seems like the type to have a bunch of funny cracks about the other Organization members, and who would actually be pretty cool to hang out with, once you got past her slightly sadistic nature. And Kairi's just plain annoying.
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? AkuRoku.
38. Namixas or Namiku? Namiku.
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? AkuRoku.
40. SoKai or SoRiku? SoRiku.
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? Hmm... tough one... Paopu is much more romantic, but Ice Cream is delicious! It would depend on the situation.
42. Cloud or Leon? I thiiiink... Cloud.
43. CloTi or Clerith? Clerith.
44. Simple and Clean or Passion? Simple and Clean!
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy characters as well) Lol, you're gonna be here a while... Xigbar, Zexion, Demyx, Axel, Luxord, Riku, Lea, Isa, Terra, Leon, Cloud... and that's just off the top of my head.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? I think that making Toy Story into a world would be hysterical! Would they turn into plushies, or what?
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Axel looks like Reno,
Sora looks like Roxas, (well, no duh!)
Kairi looks like Namine,
Xion looks like Yuffie, (WHY HASN'T ANYONE NOTICED THIS?!?)
Sora looks like Leon,
Xehanort looks like Xemnas,
and I really think that Xigbar looks like Kenpachi from Bleach. (I know that Kenpachi has nothing to do with KH, but the likeness is so freaky, that I had to mention it!)
UPDATE AFTER PLAYING BBS:
Aqua dresses the same as Yuna,
Lea looks like Hayner,
Ventus looks like Roxas.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for? Kingdom Hearts 3!
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? I love KH2, because I think that the storyline is much more complex. Plus, the graphics are WAY better! But in comparison to that, I think BBS is my favorite.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world? The whole storyline, Organization XIII, the amazing characters, the music, I could make this list go on forever. :)
This or That:
5. Bf/gf or best friend? Best friend.
1. Taken or single? Single, never been in a relationship.
Narutard Survey. (Naruto Retard)
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Rock Lee!
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: Mostly manga, but I'm saving up for a Leaf Village Hitai-ate (head protector).
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? No, I'm a lover, not a rabid fangirl. Though I do have a bit of a thing for Lee.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? KibaHina.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? I think SasuNaru.
9. Which team is your favorite? I like the sand siblings, but I also love Team 8 (Kiba, Hinata, and Shino, I believe.)
10. Do you support the Obito theory? I feel like there must be something more than coincidence in there somehow, though no, I'm not sure that Obito and Tobi are the same person.11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Definately, the timing is just too perfect, and they look freakishly alike.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? Either Deidara, or Tobi!
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Meh, I'm a bit in-between... I would be nice to him if I met him, but I wouldn't go rabid-fangirl all over him.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuuden and fillers)? No, not yet.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Nope.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? In the first few chapters, yeah, but I think he grows out of it a bit...
18. Sub or dub? Sub, definately sub...
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? She was rather annoying in Naruto, but in Shippuden she's decent.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Funny! Tobi is a good boy! XD
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Yes.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Erm... do I really need to answer that? I'm in-between yet again. I don't think he's UGLY, but he's sure as hell not a... Sexy beast. -cracks up- Oh, I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold that in. XD
22. Which character would be the best cross dresser? Haku, definitely. Hell, he's already there...
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? AWSOME! -chessy Rock Lee thumbs up-
24. Which character would be best OOC? Gaara.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Yeah, I love 'em! :)
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Yes, I'm writing a few one shots for it right now. :)
27. Do you like lemons? ... I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but... yes. XD
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? -snort- No. They couldn't care less.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? WTF is that?
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? No, I've never heard of them... I'll have to remember to look them up later. :)
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? No, but I plan to! XD
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? Homeschooled, but yes, I have drawn Naruto characters before, and nobody in my family gets what the heck it is. TT-TT
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?’ Homeschooled! But yes, my mother has done that.
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Nope, not really.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No, I'm currently using all of my money to buy Kingdom Hearts games and merchandise.
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Eww, hell no!
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No way.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? All the time! :)
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? WHAT the HELL are people THINKING these days?!? But still...
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Well, duh!
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? No particular anime has, it's just anime in general.
If you have ever pushed a door that says pull, copy this to your profile.
If you think Hidan-san is hot copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list; Mood-chan-SIRIUS IS UBER HOT, XFamousXLastXWordsX, Captain Isa Von Pickles
If you listen to Final Fantasy music for fun, copy this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this to your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this to your profile.
If you think Xemnas' name should be challenged to Mansex, copy this to your profile
If you think homophobia is wrong and get into fights about it, copy this to your profile.
If you think Deidara-senpai is hot copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list; Mood-chan-SIRIUS IS UBER HOT, XFamousXLastXWordsX, Captain Isa Von Pickles
If you cried when Axel faded, post this on your profile.
If you've made up an Organization XIII name for yourself, copy this to your profile. (Mine is Charlex. Took me for-fricken'-ever to come up with.)
95 percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the 5 that don't, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
I was born on the day of Xigbar + Xaldin
In the month of Demyx
In the year of Xemnas, Demyx, Demyx, Zexion
And I'm Saix + Lexaeus + Xigbar years old.
But my lucky number is Demyx!
If you get it, put your own on your profile!
If you think that Sasuke from Naruto completly has to have the nick-name 'Duck Butt Hair Dude' , copy this to your profile while laughing your ass off. (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
If you walk into walls because you have your nose in a book, copy this to your profile. (does manga count? XD)
If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this to your profile.
If you say no to SasoSaku, copy and paste this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile. (WHOOOO!!!! ROCK ON, BI-ATCHES!!!!!!)
If you correct the grammar of people on TV, copy and paste this to your profile.
Number your 12 fave Kingdom Hearts characters (In no order) and answer the questions!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Lurord and GOOFY?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Omigod, I can't breathe!
2) Do you think Four is hot?
Well I wouldn't say he's HOT, 'cause I like him because he has this protective big brother aura around him. :)
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Saix and Marluxia? Huh, now that I think about that pairing... I actually kinda' like it. But I would never let them live it down. XD
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, I've seen a few pretty good ones.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Xigbar and Luxord? Hmm... I kinda' like this new pairing too. I read a hilarious fanfic the other day with that pairing.
6) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Zexion and Xemnas, huh? Okay: Zexion wants to have a library in the castle, and won't stop bugging a certain poor unfortunate Superior about it. It would most likely be a humor/crack!fic.
7) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
I've seen a couple, yeah... they're actually pretty good. :)
8) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
Xigbar/Lexaeus/Vexen... interesting pairing, but no, I don't think so.
9) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Hm, well with Demyx/Luxord/Saix, I might warn that there would be pervy come-ons from Luxord to Demyx, and then hilarious violence as Saix Puppy comes in to save the day. XD
10) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Omigod, I can't even think about that without cracking up... XD And my perverted mind would most likely come up with something involving poking Xigbar's other eye out, that wouldn't be appropriate for any kiddies on here.
11) Cuter couple? five/nine or ten/twelve?
I suppose I could see Vexen and the Riku REPLICA, but I'm gonna go for XemSai.
12)What would six say if they saw eight and three kissing?
what would Luxord say if he saw Zexion and Marluxia? "GO GET A BLOODY ROOM!!!" I think...
13)How would you feel if eleven died?
NOOOOO!!!!! NOT GOOFY!!!!!!!
14) Which is a more disturbing pairing? one/four or one/seven?
Demyx and Lexaeus, or Demyx and Axel? I dunno, I suppose I could see both happening, though I guess I'll go with Demyx and Lexaeus.
15)Would eight ever want to kill five?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Marluxia kill Vexen? He DID! Or at least he gave the order to. XD
16)Would four or nine be sad if twelve got run over by a car?
Lexaeus or Riku, if Saix got hit? No, I can't really see it.
17)If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Dude, what kinda' question is THAT?!? O.o ... and Axel would so top Zexion. XD
18)"(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). "
Demyx and Axel are in a happy relationship until Axel runs off with Lexaeus. Demyx, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Goofy and a brief unhappy affair with Saix, then follows the wise advice of Vexen and finds true love with Zexion.
I suppose I could actually see this happening, though Axel running off with Roxas is much more likely... and the "hot one-night stand" with Goofy? *giggle fit*
What title would you give this fic?
Get your Zexion. ( I dunno, I was just now listening to Get Your Sexy On, and it popped into my head 'cause it sounds like th lyrics are Get Your Zexion. XD)
19) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Axel walked in on Xigbar and Saix? Lol, he'd probably go tell Luxord that he knew what happened to all of his rum. XD
I'm mostly a cross between Saix, Zexion, and Vexen. :)
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight throuth the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital bacause they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a come for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rest a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Don't hate yourself in the morning- sleep till noon. (If only I could)
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to shut up and sit down!
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Don’t mess with me; I've got a stick.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to. (or what you did)
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to flip someone off.
It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with!
Toes arent needed for balance. They are just a helpful tool for finding items in the dark. Painfully.
Now for some truth-
29 reasons why girls are the best
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend bails you out and says, "I told you I could run faster!"
You don't need to be faster than the bear/zombie/serial killer/vampire... you just have to be faster than the person running next to you.
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
We know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
Evening news is where they start off with, "Good evening!" and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
Always borrow money from a pessimest. He won't expect it back.
A conclusion is a place where you get sick of thinking and say, "Screw it."
The surest sign that there is intelligent life existing somewhere else in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
There's no such thing as fun for the whole family.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, it has a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
A signature always reveals a man's character - and sometimes even his name!
If Barbie is so popular, why do we have to buy her friends?
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!
Earth is the insane asylum of the universe.
I'm not a compete idiot... some parts are missing.
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
"There will come a time when you have the chance to do the right thing."
This is bunny.
Repost him and help him rule the world.
I did. (Muahahahahahaha!!! Bunny rules all! XD)
Come over to the dark side. We have cookies!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
is represented as:
K N O W L E D G E
So, it stands to reason that hardwork and knowledge will get you close, attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top.
And look how far this will take you...
A S S K I S S I N G
Think about it... and have a nice day at work/school.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When you see her at her worst
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Unsafe External Link