Author has written 16 stories for Naruto, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokémon.
Real name: Jamie.
Info on my stories:
Gurrellia Warfare: Incomplete, being updated. Give me some time please.
Zeia's story: Incomplate, being updated. Working on it, need some time please.
My time travel HP story isn't up on FF net yet.
Nor Gaia and Phantoms story.
All other stories are compete.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
America you just got pawned ;3
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1 : Write a book
2 : Go to a cosplay con.
3 : Knit a blanket
Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
1 : My brain.
2 : My long nails
Three Parts Of Your Heritage:
1 : Cree
2 : Ukrainian
3 : Metis
Three Things That Scare You:
1 : Mageirocophobia (fear of cooking)
2 : Trypanophobia (fear of needles)
3 : Arachniphobia (fear of spiders)
Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
1 : Fanfiction
2 : Music
3 : Knitting
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1 : Black pants
2 : long sleeved shirt
3 : Bleach sweater
Three Of Your Favorite Songs:
1 : Getting away with murder
2 : The Chosen ones
3 : Mordreds lulaby
Three Things You Want In A Relationship :
1 : Respect
2 : Sex
3 : freedom to be myself
Two Truths And A Lie:
1 : I am 17
2 : I am a chick
3 : I am blond
Three Physical Things About The Preferred Sex That Appeal To You:
1 : Blonds (Long hair)
2 : redheads (Short messy hair)
3 : Not acting like two year olds (Have you met my male friends? not a mature bone between all of them.)
Three Of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1 : reading
2 : Writing
3 : drawing/Clay
Three Careers You're Considering/You've Considered:
1 : Art teacher
2 : art work shop owner
3 : Writer
Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation:
1 : Japan
2 : Egypt
3 : Britain
Three Names You Like:
1 : Yana
2 : Theta
3 : Koschei
Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically A Boy:
1 : I like cilmb trees and camping
2 : I can't stand people who cry at ferarals
3 : I hang out with guys
Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically A Girl:
1 : I like to dress up
2 : I love ice cream
3 : I like to dance