Poll: What kind of theme should I put in my next story? Pick which one you would love to see happen. Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Fullmetal Alchemist, Togainu no Chi/咎狗の血, Prince of Egypt, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Pocahontas.
My name is Morgan. I live in Alabama and I'm not going to tell you my age. It's none of your business any way. :3 I like reading and writing, writing more than reading. I love Taco Bell, I love cats, I hate dogs, I love women, and I secretly am in love with Vic Mignogna.
Likes: I obviously love yaoi, cats, people who like me, White and green, I like good music, I like good people, I love my family, and I love biology.
Dislikes: Neon green, "better-than-you" people, not being to stick up for myself, fights on facebook, fights in general, blood, messing up, admitting I was wrong.
The love of my life is a cat named Marmalade and she is the best thing ever. She is so friendly and loving and I don't know what I'd do without her. Got a new cat named Lacey, Marmalade is in love with her.
Morals/values and religion: I am a religious baptist church goer. Seriously, I wear the long skirts and everything. I am a good Christian woman *wink wink* with good Christian values *cough cough*... Screw it, I'm human. Peace, Jesus. Peace.
Sexuality: Pansexual - I look at your soul and not your body.
Skin type: Very tan
Me: Song singer, Life liver, Story reader/writer, and Love giver.
My dislikes in Stories :
1. Song fics ( I freaking hate them )
2. Fics that portray ukes and women as always on the bottom ( yeah I do it too in some of my stories, but I try to explain why )
3. I hate Hate HATE when a person writes about torture, but I love it at the same time ( I'm still undecided about it, I'm torn between love for the character and love for how interesting it is )
4. A story made up by some jack ass to flame a particular group of people and their stories. I WANT TO FIND THEM AND BANG THEIR HEAD ON A COFFEE TABLE!!!!
5. I hate when a person discontinues a story right in the middle of it. You're reading and reading and then you get to a chapter that is nothing, but an A/N and it says something along the lines of : *ahem* I'm a titbag and I'm discontinuing this story. *Explains why* I may pick it back up later, but I most likely won't, but I may. So watch for a couple years and see if anything comes up. The End. Amen.
6. Last, but certainly not least, I want to rip my eyes out of my sockets when I start to read a fic where the author has placed themselves in the plot and story line. What the hell? You don't belong there. MY MOtTO IS : Write it, but stay out of it.
My likes in Stories :
1. Everyone knows that the fastest way to my heart is a fist straight through the chest. LOL but on a serious note ( If you haven't already noticed ) I am a huge yaoi fan and I love all things that fall in to that category.
2. I love dramatic, creepy ass, good old fashion, bad, long, short, amazing stories. If its amazing, I will be all over you like stank on a skunk. Capeesh?
3. I love happy endings. If you know me, you know I'm a horrid romantic and I love a loving ending. ( You know, the guy gets the girl. The puppy catches it's tail. The Frog is once again human. The asshat that started the whole crap with the main character gets his ass handed to him in the end. Ah, yes... Beautiful. :) )
4. I love stories that draw a lot of attention. It doesn't matter whats inside, but if I feel I'm falling behind on the drama that is fanfiction, I tussle with one of these babies.
5. I love a story that I can actually relate to. If I can't relate to it, I can't get a good grip on what it meant in the author's perspective. I want to feel the emotion of a good story and see the characters doing what their doing with having to take my eyes off the page. If you can make me feel that way I promise, I'll marry you.
6. I love good grammar. I will plummet to the ground and kiss your rank toes if you can spell correctly b/c the good Lord knows I can't. Amen.
My rules in authoring ways:
1. My motto (As I stated before) is: write it, but stay out of it. It feels like the person that puts themselves in their stories is a bit self-centered and I feel like their fantasizing about something that will not come true. People who take this site too seriously need to chill out. It's about having fun and putting what you would like to see another person's character do on paper. And just remember, they are all just fictional. Nothing more. Most are made up characters themselves so just have fun with it.
2. If something about a story makes me mad, I take a step back, think about what I will put in my review, think about the way the author might have thought while they wrote it and why, and make a clear statement in my review as to why I did not like it. I also add in the highs of their story to help build their confidence back up. I will never be that one douche bag who writes something along the lines of : You suck! That is horrible! You're a stupid writer! You don't know anything! You need to delete your account! and calling them various names that no one should use on this site b/c that is the type of douche bag ways that make me want to steer clear of you people who do that.
3. I will always re-read parts I do not understand. And I will always read the A/N because it may contain important information about the story that I need to know to understand.
4. I will always look up a word I do not know.
5. If I think of a good part of a story I will always make a note to start typing it later. I don't care if it's bad or good. I don't care if it's a story I've been working on for along time or if I have to start a new story entirely. I will write it down.
6. I use lifestyles I see on T.V, from people I know, from places I've been, from anything that interests me. I will use it and I will take the knowledge of the topic I am using in my story to the greatest point I can.
More Rules to come...
Favorite characters: My all time favorite is Edward Elric and Roy Mustang. I don't care who knows, I love it I also like Havoc and Fuery (all are from Fullmetal Alchemist)
"I used to think I was tough, but I realized I wasn't. I was fragile, and I wore thick fucking armor, and I hurt people so they couldn't hurt me, and I thought that was what being tough was, but it isn't. What we're doing now is tough. Rebuilding, changing, having to deal with the damage, having to face the fear. If I make it through, then you can call me fucking tough." - qoute from My Friend Leonard
" A man falls in love with his eyes, a woman falls in love with her ears." - Woodrow Wyatt
" In dreams and in love there are no impossibilites." - Janos Arnay
" Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere." - anonymous
" However long the night, the dawn will break." - African proverb
" Time is a great teacher, unfortunately it kills all it's pupils." - Louis Hector Berlioz
" There is no half singing in the shower - your either a rock star or an opera diva." - Josh Groban
" For I am already being offered, and my time of departure has come. I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept the faith. "
- 2nd Timothy chapter 4:6-7 -
" The smarter you are, the smaller your strike zone." - anonymous
" It requires wisdom to understand wisdom; the music is nothing if the audience is deaf." - Walter Lippmann
" You can't beat brains. " - John F. Kennedy
" Don't call me small! I'll rip off your feet and stick them on your head! " - Vic Mignogna ( Fullmetal Alchemist )
" ... So she ran away in her sleep. She dreamed of paradise. " - Coldplay ( Paradise )
98% of all teenagers have done or tried smoking pot, if your that other two percent then please give yourself a pat on the back. Your above the influence. :D
"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balances smaller, homes happier, clothes dirtier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." anonymous
" I swear to drunk, I'm not GOD!" - anonymous
" Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise, and the lips to pucker." - anonymous
" One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else. " - anonymous
" BACK YOU GO; YOU NAUGTHY PLUG!!!" - B.E.N. ( Treasure Planet )
Captain Amelia - "Let me make this as... monosyllabic as possible. I... Don't much care for this crew you hired. They're... (to Arrow) how did I describe them Arrow? I said something rather good this morning before coffee...
Arrow - " ' A ludicrous parcel of driveling galoots,' ma'am."
Captain Amelia - (to Doppler) " There you go!... Poetry."
- Treasure Planet -
" You are taller than me because your spirit lifts you up." - Dwight Howard
" If you can't dazzle the world with your knowledge, then baffle them with your bullshit. " - W. C. Fields
" I hope she'll be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful fool. " - Quote from the Great Gatsby
- deviant art account-
a flash I did -
a flash I did -
a flash I did -
a flash I did -
a flash I did -
my arinfantasy account -
Fucked - to be in the worst possible situation at the most inappropriate time.
Unsafe External Link