i speak what is on my mind.
i don't care what other people think of me. Tip: Ignore them
sometimes i can be tactless.
i love being young.
i love cheesecakes, chocolate, and cheese.
i hate it when people plagiarize, copy, and steal stuff that aren't even theirs.
i hate reading a story where there are author notes in the middle of the story.
i hate Mary Sue's.
i have a 'bad memory'.
COPY AND PASTE STUFF!Hehe...(The Bolded parts are the ones that I've done already and they just laughed and didn't get angry...)
Ways to Annoy Your Parents
-I am not responsible for any shouting, yelling and punishments they give you. Please note: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Please do not sue me when your parents hand out your punishment for using this.
1 - Follow them all the time
2 - Say "Muu" when they call you
3 - Pretend you got amnesia
4 - Keep walking backwards
5 - Run all over the house with a bulb in your hand and saying "The Sun! It's dying!"
6 - Run on the walls
7 - Sing out loud while you run all over the house wearing only underwear
8 - Say that wearing clothes is against your religion
9 - Stay in front of them at four in the morning and with a big smile in the face say "Good morning, sunshine!"
10 - Run in circles
11 - Recite a whole movie. Three times.
12 - Pretend you're fighting yourself. Lose.
13 - Pull somebody's hair and scream "DNA!"
14 - Wear a T-Shirt that reads "I'm Retarded!"
15 - Wear jeans on your heads, a t-shirt on your waist and say it's a new fashion concept
16 - Try to find another way to drink something in a glass
17 - Glue your finger on your nose with Super Glue
18 - Talk to a pen
19 - Have imaginary friends. Talk to them all the time.
20 - Pretend you're a viking
21 - Try to climb on the walls
22 - Scream really loud "WHERE-IS-MY-MOTHER!?"
23 - Put an ice-cream cone on your forehead and say you're a beautiful unicorn
24 - Do what they tell you to
25 - Stay turning the lights on and off and after 5min say "ooh! I get it now..."
26 - Eat non-eatable things.
27 - Sit in front of the fan with your arms wide open and sing "I believe I can fly!!"
28 - Hold their hands and say "I see dead people..."
29 - When taking a shower, scream "I'm drowning!"
30 - Chase an imaginary tail
31 - Demand your own telephone number
32 - Scream "Lie!" for everything they say
33 - Pretend you're 268 years old
34 - Stay upside down in your closet
35 - Pretend you're a telephone
36 - Try to swim on the ground
37 - Knock on their door all the night
38 - Pretend you have multiple personalities
39 - Deny everything they say before they finish saying and say "Why what? Are you trying to find a reason to punish me?". Take a long breath, blink three times and say "Can I help you?"
40 - Ask "What?" for everything they say and pretend you don't understand
41 - Look at you father for some time and then say "I'M USING NEW SOCKS!"
42 - Always repeat "What would give you that idea?"
43 - When your mother start talking to you, say "Lo siento, No hablo Inglés"
44 - Tell them you have a very imporant secret that you can't tell to anyone, they'll insist on you to tell the secret, then you whisper "I'm Spiderman/Catwoman!"
45 - Stay looking at nowhere for some time and quickly look at your parents with a scared expression and say "Did you feel that?!" (their expression was priceless!)
46 - Write "Will you really eat this little bird?"/"Eggs are friends, not food!" on every egg you got in the freezer
47 - When having dinner, stand up and say to one of your siblings: "Due to economic problems, you will be banished from this house."
48 - When visiting your grandparents, start singing "Uuhm, you touch my tchalala!"
49 - Always say "That's so hot" with Paris Hilton accent
50 - Tell them everything you did was just to annoy them
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1. Thou shalt not sneak out when parents are sleeping.(Why wait?)
2. Thou shalt not do drugs. (Alcohol lasts longer)
3. Thou shalt not steel from K-Mart. (WalMart has a bigger selection)
4. Thou shalt not get arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect)
5. Thou shalt not steal from thy parents. (Every one knows grandma has more money)
6. Thou shalt not get into fights. (Just start them)
7. Thou shalt not skip class. (Just take the whole day off)
8. Thou shalt not strip in class. (Hooters pays more)
9. Thou shalt not think about having sex. (As Nike says - Just Do It)
10. Thou shalt not help old ladies cross the street. (Just leave them in the middle!)
YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
see if you can read this:
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
The Percy Jackson pledge:
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
-You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
-There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
-Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
-When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
-You burn food to see if it smells good.
-You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
-Everyone else is creating a Twilightfamily and you create a PJO family.
-You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
-You sometimes try to control water.
-You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
-You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
-Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it
-You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat.
-You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video
-Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is
-You are a PJO character for Halloween.
-Recite lines randomly from the books.
-When you see/hear about anything mythology-related, you talk about how it
-Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
-You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes
-You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
-You have dreams about PJO characters/events (I always dream about me being a demigod!).
-You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.(I always play with it and my friends scold me)
-That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
-In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be
-You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
-When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream
-You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
-You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders incase of
-And when you flunk said test, you blame Athena's irritation on Percabeth.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
~24 things to do in an elevator!~
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Unsafe External Link