Poll: What type of Covert Affairs stories should I write next? Vote Now!
Author has written 43 stories for Covert Affairs, Harry Potter, Twilight, and Hunger Games.
Welcome to my author page! I have links!
Authors you should really go check out...
1. walkingaftermidnight - Writes amazing JacobxBella Twilight oneshots. I'm not a big fan of Twilight (um, stalker-vampire with low self-esteem. no thanks...), but her angsty-fluff mixture makes me super jealous. Even though I don't like Twilight, her stuff is amazing and totally worth reading!
2. Artemis Rayne - Bloody freaking-tastic. Enough said. Her stories are flawless and perfect and everything I wish mine were basically. And her Word-a-Day oneshot collection makes me feel inferior...'sigh'...I think I'm in love. I am so jealous, it's insane.
3. Harrypotter202abc - I love her. Seriously. I might adopt her haha. We have so much in common, it's pretty insane. She's my constant canon-loving, CA-obsessing, Jai-bashing, Harry-bashing, Ben-bashing, Twilight-bashing, fluff-loving, humor-inducing, parody-making, fan-girling, all around amazing awesome bloody-fantastic authoress friend. She's the only person I can really obsess and freak out and rant with about all the ups and downs and every single little detail of every new episode of Covert Affairs. She's like my twin. I love her to bits!
About the Author, kittycat69-
You can call me: Cat. Or Kitty. I have no preference, either is fine.
Useless Information About the Author-
Favorite TV Shows: Covert Affairs, The Office, Justified, Criminal Minds, Drop Dead Diva, Against the Wall, Wilfred, Law and Order: SVU, White Collar, Bones, House M.D., Cold Case, Glee, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, X Factor, Royal Pains, The Mentalist, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, MANswers, The Closer, Franklin and Bash, New Girl, and NCIS
Info About My Stories-
1. Due to an unexpected incident involving FF basically eating my stories' page breaks, some of my stories lack good continuity (mainly Honor and Adventures in Parenthood, among many others). I apologize for the inconvenience, and hope this does not impede anyone's reading pleasure. I am trying to go though my stories to fix them.
2. Also, I am attempting to go through all my old stories and edit their grammar mistakes. This will take place whenever I procrastinate enough to do it. Until then, you have been warned. Thanks.
A Note About Reviews-
I reply to 99.9 percent of the reviews that I recieve. The .1 percent that aren't replied to are the ones that don't leave email addresses/are anonymous.
I tolerate flames (barely) as long as the flamer is either logged in or leaves an email or something. Hell, even if they PM me later. I don't like someone simply flaming without letting me defend my writing. It's rude. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, even if I do grit my teeth when I read it. I like reviews, I love reviews. I love hearing why you liked my stories, if they were predictable or not, if the characters were in character or not, what your favorite parts were, what your least favorite were, etc. It gives me a sense of fulfillment...or an oversized ego haha.
Seriously though, reviews are super helpful to any writer so if you read a story, make sure to stop by and review it too. Even if it's a sentence long, it can really help a writer out. Thanks!
Some Quotes for the Road-
"Symbologists often remarked that France--known for its machoism, womanizing, and insecure, diminuative leaders like Napoleon and Pepin the Short--could not have chosen a more apt national emblem than a thousand foot phallus."- Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code.
"I think a shorter list would be what I can't do in my Snuggie."- Me
"Nothing ever goes the right way on tv. And, thus, fanfiction was born!" - Me
"Writing is hard, even for authors who do it all the time."- Roger Angell, The Elements of Style
"You do know that Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul isn't really about soup, right?" - Me (taking to my mother)
"The only reason for being a professional writer is that you can't help it."- Leo Rosten
"There's a time and place for everything, and I believe it’s called 'fan fiction'." - Joss Whedon
My profile page was last updated December 2nd, 2012 :)
Unsafe External Link