Author has written 48 stories for Code Geass, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Naruto, Pandora Hearts, Final Fantasy XIII, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Gurren Lagann, Bakemonogatari/化物語, Kaze no Stigma/風のスティグマ, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Soul Eater.
"And if your heart wears thin, I will hold you up and I will hide you when it gets too much. I'll be right beside you."
"The desire to be noble, the need to be strong, the hunger of love, was this what it meant to be human? I wanted to be loved, to be held, deep, deep down in the bottom of my heart. I called that selfish desire vulnerability, but was that really what I lacked in life?"
Sheesh, I finally changed my pen name. I'm not much of a Code Geass fan anymore, so I figured I would change it just for kicks. Icon is by Capulettes from LiveJournal. Anyway, here's the info:
--> The second quote above was one of my own. It's from the ninth chapter of "Queen of Hearts". And it's one of my favorites as well. So, I figured I'd use it to set the mood for this page, as well as the chorus of "Beside You" by: Marianas Trench, which I do not own.
- 'Ryouko Akizakura' is not my real name, just in case you were wondering. She's my pen name. I really like her, so far, but my real name will remain unknown. Just call me Ryouko for right now. I really like that name, at the moment.
- Pairings I prefer are bitter and sweet at the same time. I am not adversed to crack pairings, however, but I do not prefer them over the slightly 'canon' types. Like, SasuSaku. That one's my favorite, as if you all couldn't already tell. -Sarcasm-
- I do seem to like writing ridiculously long 'Author's Note's' at the beginnings of most of my stories. They serve as kind of the background and where the story came from as far as inspiration and such goes. They're there for a reason. Feel free to skip them, but it'd be really cool if you guys read them every once in a while. -Hopeful-
- I do not like the pairing wars or anything that has to do with drama. If you dislike the pairings I choose to write about or just don't like my stories or me, then get out. Seriously. I don't tolerate flamers either.
-Also, as for PMs, I don't mind late replies. If you're busy, you're busy. It doesn't bother me. We're all FanFiction authors, aren't we? I understand if you can't reply right away, so don't worry about it.
- Anyway, I do have a LiveJournal, where you can shoot me a message or comment there if you want to talk to me on that site:
Unsafe External Link