Poll: Should I write a sequel for "If I Have My Way" Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Princess and the Frog, and High School Musical.
I go by Thug Nasty. (Y'all really think I was gonna tell you my real name?)I always talk in third person cause that's what Thug Nasty do. Thug Nasty don't take no bull crap from anyone, it makes Thug Nasty very mad and Thug Nasty don't like being mad. I'm Thug Nasty because I'm a Thug and I added Nasty cause I'm Thug Nasty and that what Thug Nasty do. Thug Nasty is Thug Nasty and gonna stay Thug Nasty all day. Thug Nasty don't have time for haetrs and if you don't like Thug Nasty then go on press that little arrow in the left hand corner and leave Thug Nasty's page cause Thug Nasty don't have time for it. Thug Life Forever, Thug Nasty!!
"Follow your heart and your dreams will come true."-Anonymous
Things I Like to Do
1. Write. Want to become a director, writer, and producer.
2. Play the violin. Been playing for four years and I love it.
3. Sing, I secretly like to sing...no one knows that.
4. DANCE. I love it, it's a great way to stay active and turns out I'm pretty good at it.
Here are some pictures of Tiana's and Naveen's Family
Tiana and Naveen's Children
"The Man with the Blue Eyes"
"If I Have My Way"
(I know I said that her shoes were Red Bottoms but I meant to change that)
Til the End of Time *PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'TIL DEATH DO US PART'*
The Jewelry and Gift
The Girl with the Tattoo
1. Have Your Daughter's Hand- Naveen ask James' permission to marry Tiana Completed!
2. The Birth of the Twins-Gabriella and Troy are having kids again! Gabby is more emotional than the other times.REWRITING!!
3. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner-How does Troy deal with his youngest daughter dating?REWRITING!!
4. The Princess and the Frog- Tiana and Naveen finally tell their children the real story of the Frog Prince.Coming Soon!
5. I Am For You-Troy and Gabriella's wedding day. REWRITING!!!
6. Daddy's Girl-Troy deals with his oldest daughter growing up, a father-in-law, and a grandparent.Completed!
7. Meeting the in-laws-Tiana and Naveen host Tiana's 50th Family Reunion. What could go wrong with crazy aunts, an outgoing grandmother, and a jealous cousin?Completed!
8. In Love With Another Man- Gabriella is about to get married, but she can't help but feel like she's the making the biggest mistake of her life.Completed!
9. Meeting the Royals-After meeting Tiana's family Naveen thinks that it would be easier when Tiana's meets his family. What could possibly go wrong when you have a flirtatious cousin, and judgmental mother, and an out going older sister?Work in Progress!
10. Gabriella's Past- Troy and Gabriella have been engaged for at least a year and are getting married tomorrow, but Gabriella hasn't told Troy all about her past. Sequel to "Man with the Blue Eyes".Completed!
11. The Man with the Blue Eyes- Gabriella's a waitress at the local diner. She's a single mom trying to raise her one year old and five year old son and get over her past. Everyday she serves a man with blue eyes. She begins to grow feelings for the mysterious man with blue eyes. Completed!
12. Never Dreamed- Troy cheated and Gabriella leaves.Completed!
13. Sweet Dreams- Tiana and Naveen try to get their daughter to go to sleep.Completed!
14. Roller Coaster Game- Troy and Gabriella's five year old son calls the police late at night. You'll see why.Completed!
15. Apple Juice- Troy, Gabriella, Taylor, Chad, Sharpay and Zeke are all roommates. When someone drank Gabriella's apple juice all hell breaks loose.Completed!
16. This Woman's Work- Gabriella is going through a tough labor with her's and Troy's first child. Will Gabriella and the baby make it? What is going through Troy's mind during the process. Based of Maxwell's rendition of Kate Bush's "This Woman's Work".Completed!
17. Bed rest-After a year of marriage, Gabriella gets pregnant and is due any day now. Troy is very nervous with this being his first child and Gabriella tries to reassure him before the baby's born. Gabriella is stuck on bed rest and Troy is annoying her, will Troy survive the birth of his first child? Part of "The Man With the Blue Eyes" series. REWRITING!!
18. One and Only- Gabriella is convinced to sing in the Talent Show to win Troy's heart. Will she succeed?Completed!
19. If I Have My Way- Gabriella and her daughter was just kicked out of her house by her husband and is left to stay with Taylor and Chad. While she's with Taylor she meets up with her old friends and a certain blue-eyed man she though she never see again. My first multi-chapter story!!Work In Progress!
20. Drunken Mistake-The title says it all. Multi-chapter story.REWRITING!!
21. Love Fell On Me - I didn't fall babe, love fell on me.Work in Progress!
22. Till the End of Time- Gabriella and Troy have been arguing lately and have decided to get a divorce. But when tragedy strikes, will they be able to save their marriage or let it crumble? Sucky summary but story will be better. Work in Progress!
23. The Girl with the Tattoo- Those innocent eyes, that smile on her face, makes it easy to trust you. If they only knew, the girl with the tattoo like I do. Doin' what you do just to get where you goin' yeah I see, baby. Just don't lose yourself along the way no. Coming Soon!
24. One Wing- I just can't get off my feet, to reach my destiny, though it's where I can see, it's just to high to reach. I can't, I can't, I can't fly with one wing.Coming Soon!
Put your ipod on shuffle and sees what happens!!!!
Opening Credits: Kids by Sleigh Bells
Birth: Little Girls by Patti LaBelle
First Day of School: Phresh Out the Runway by Rihanna
Falling in Love: Do You... by Miguel
Fight Song: Bad by Wale
Breaking up: Stay by Rihanna
Prom: 11 by Beyonce
Life: Ordinary People by John Legend
Mental Breakdown: Bad Religion by Frank Ocean
Driving: Beautiful by India.Arie
Flashback: Gravity by Sara Bareilles
Wedding: A Thousand Years by Christine Perri
Birth of a Child: To Zion by Lauryn Hill
Final Battle: Bass by A$AP Rocky
Death Scene: Rather Die Young by Beyonce
Funeral: Missing You by Peabo Bryson
End Credits: Diamonds by Rihanna
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter...
You know your living in 2011 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave
That made my day.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
Unsafe External Link