Author has written 8 stories for Criminal Minds, and Lost Girl.
First things first, you need to know that I am a HUGE Criminal Minds fan. Literally, that's me summed up in four words. My favourite character is Emily, (dang you CBS how dare you take her away, but she's coming back now, so all is good), plus Paget Brewster is one of my role models. I like writing, but college (UK) is likely to bite me in the butt over the next two years and I'm scared I won't get as much time to do as much writing/making YT videos as I'd like :( I love a good chat! So if you ever fancy a random conversation, then I'll always reply! Reviews are greatly appreciated, especially since I'm pretty new to all of this and need as much help/advice as you're willing to give me
I live in England, UK. So I write in "British" English, so the way I spell things may be a bit different :P e.g. "centre" or "colour". I tend to use a few American phrases rather than english ones too though e.g. "Mom" instead of "Mum" when I write, so just go with me
I am @LornaDavenport on Twitter, so follow me! I'll always talk! :) And I'm also /DaughterofDarthbod08 on Youtube, I make CM vids, plus I post CM S7 stuff too.
Criminal Minds Season 7 Promo = youtube(.)com /watch?v=ZStXhC0ECTk
Criminal Minds "It Takes A Village" SNEEK PEEK = youtube(.)com /watch?v=DKgpXFQdSW0
Criminal Minds "WHEELS UP!" (Hotch's Song) [and I posted lyrics now!] = youtube(.)com /watch?v=a4z3fsf6V9I
Criminal Minds Season 7 - Emily's Coming Home! = youtube(.)com /watch?v=U7-Cmpw3ozo
Criminal Minds ll Emily Prentiss - An Angel Will Die = youtube(.)com /watch?v=jzCaRp1o5BA
07.09.2011 & 18.09.2011 - The Best Days of My Life.
07.09.2011 = Thomas Gibson retweeted me on twitter - twitpic (.) com /6hivrd
18.09.2011 = Rachel Nichols told me she loved me - twitpic (.) com /6nh9gp and then she called me awesome - twitpic (.) com /6nh9sq
Yes I happy-cried/laughed/screamed/squealed/totally fangirled on both occassions.
Please go and check out my friend FSCoiACO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2671988/
Because without her support, I guarantee I wouldn't have had the guts to post Crystal Clear because I was so nervous. AND her stories are REALLY good! Check 'em out! "You Found Me" is a must read for all Emily/JJ fans, I loved it! Seriously, I even did an all-nighter to finish it because I was so hooked...
Stories that are "In-Progress"
Crystal Clear - Criminal Minds (Emily/JJ fic)
Helplessly Hoping - Criminal Minds [Co-written with FSCoiACO]
Favourite Criminal Minds Pairings
1) JJ/Emily - my OTP; I'm sorry for those who hate, but I actually love this pairing!
2) Morgan/Garcia - awww, they're so adorable. The flirtation is beautiful.
3) Reid/Seaver - DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS!
4) Hotch/Haley - sorry, but I don't particularly like Hotch/Emily *ducks rotten fruit* . I mean, I do like them but really, Hotch belonged with Haley and Haley only IMO, and without them we wouldn't have Jack :( stupid Reaper.
5) Emily/Morgan - I kinda like them; they're easy to make YT video pieces to.
Favourite Pairings in general:
Harry Potter: Draco/Hermione; Harry/Ginny; Hermione/Krum; Harry/Luna; Neville/Luna; Bellatrix/Hermione
The Hunger Games: Katniss/Peeta; Finnick/Annie; Gale/Madge; Katniss/Johanna
House Of Night: Stevie Rae/Rephiam; Zoey/Stark; Jack/Damien
Twilight Saga: Edward/Bella; Jacob/Leah; Alice/Jasper; Carlisle/Esme; Bella/Alice
Saga of Darren Shan: Annie/Steve; Mr Crepsley/Arra Sails
Demonata Series: Bec/Fiachna
TRON: Legacy: Sam/Quorra; Castor (Zeus)/Quorra
Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack/Angelica
Sucker Punch: Babydoll/Sweet Pea; Babydoll/Blue
X-Men: First Class: Mystique/Magneto
Alice in Wonderland 2010: Alice/Mirana
[H]ouse M.D: House/Cuddy; Remy/Chase; Remy/Foreman; Remy/Cameron
Bones: Brennan/Booth; Angela/Hodgins
Warehouse 13: Myka/HG; Claudia/Todd; Claudia/Fargo (Eureka Crossover); Myka/Pete
Merlin BBC: Merlin/Morgana
Robin Hood BBC: Marian/Robin
Legend of the Seeker: Cara/Kahlan; Kahlan/Richard; Cara/Richard; Dahlia/Cara
Doctor Who: 10/Rose; 11/Amy; 11/River; Amy/Rory
Torchwood: Jack/Ianto; Gwen/Reece; Esther/Rex
Coronation Street: Sian/Sophie
The Vampire Diaries: Damon/Elena; Caroline/Tyler; Alaric/Jenna; Anna/Jeremy; Stefan/Caroline; Bonnie/Jeremy
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Faith/Buffy; Xander/Anya; Spike/Buffy; Tara/Willow; Faith/Tara
24: Jack/Renee; Jack/Chloe
Final Fantasy XIII: Fang/Lightning; Vanille/Fang; Serah/Snow
Dragon Age 2: Hawke/Merill
Wicked: Elphaba/Fiyero; Boq/Nessarose
Skins (UK): Naomi/Emily
PAIRINGS I CAN'T STAND. AT ALL!
1) Criminal Minds - Emily/Strauss - I mean, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!
2) Criminal Minds - Emily/Rossi - *shudders* he's practically her dad.
3) Final Fantasy XIII - Lighting/Hope
4) Warehouse 13 - Claudia/Artie - again, he's practically her dad!
5) TRON: Legacy - Quorra/Kevin Flynn...just, no.
6) Harry Potter - Tonks/Lucius - Tonks and Lupin are one of my favourite HP pairings, so this just doesn't work for me.
List Twelve fictional characters from the same book/movie/TV Show
1. Derek Morgan
2. Emily Prentiss
3. Jennifer Jareau
4. Aaron Hotchner
5. David Rossi
6. Penelope Garcia
7. Spencer Reid
8. Henry Jareau
9. Elle Greenaway
10. Ian Doyle
11. Erin Strauss
12. Haley Hotchner
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Garcia and Strauss? Ew, no way.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Haha, Hotch is kinda hot...
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Somehow, I REALLY think that wouldn't work.
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, not many though. I didn't really like her character.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Emily & Garcia? No, I don't think they would.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Rossi and Elle or Rossi and Doyle? You have got to be kidding me. As much as I hate it, I've gotta say Rossi/Elle...ewwww.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
Pahaha, as much as I hate to think about it, the look on Spencer's face would be priceless.
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
O.O JJ and Doyle? Oh my god.
To get revenge on Emily, Ian Doyle goes after JJ and her son. How long will JJ be able to last in the grasp of Ian Doyle?
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Ewww, no. That'd be illegal.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
"Think of your lucky socks" - Haley & Spence...hmmm. I dunno. Spence turns up at the Hotchner household looking for Hotch because he's depressed about Gideon leaving, but Haley's the one who lends him a sympathetic ear?
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
I don't think that plot would exist...
12. If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
Morgan/Rossi?! Oh, gross. No, probably not.
13. Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
"Hotch, do you ever blink?" - Elle challenges Hotch to a staring contest.
14. Would Five and Eight make a good couple?
Rossi and Henry?! A) That's illegal and B) That's just wrong on so many levels.
Ten ways to know that you are a Criminal Minds fanatic:
1.) You start to put people into categories such as he/she is a HOTCH or, he/she is an EMILY.
2.) You are reading this list, just to make sure.
3.) When you start talking about Criminal Minds, your best friend says, "Here we go again..." and is suddenly very interested in the maths home work that she had been cursing at five seconds ago...
4.) You have a quote from Criminal Minds for almost everything.
5.) You fear that you will die from suspense before you get to watch the next episode of Criminal Minds. THIS IS SO APPLICABLE RIGHT NOW!
6.) You think that the £50 that it is going to take to buy the sixth season of Criminal Minds on DVD will be worth it.
7.) You zone out in class scribbling random things about Criminal Minds into your notebook
8.) All your notebooks and folders and binders have things such as, "Criminal Minds RULES!" and "Criminal Minds"
9.) Everything relates back to Criminal Minds. Even Your Dinner.
10.) You can sympathize with other's addictions, such as your best friend's addiction with AJ Styles.
11.) When you listen to a song on the radio, you say "Oh, that would be a great song for (Him&Her/This Episode)
12.) You randomly start profiling people you meet EVERYWHERE.
13.) You spend all of your free time writing/reading CM fan fiction stories.
14.) You get told to shut up because if you say one more word about Criminal Minds you will send someone insane
15.) You got a retweet on Twitter by one of the cast and you screamed that loudly your neighbour knocked on your door to make sure you were okay...
16.) You got a reply from a CM cast member (twice actually) and you ran around your house with the laptop laughing/crying with happiness...
17.) When you study psychology at college everything you learn instantly applies to an episode/event that happened in Criminal Minds
18.) You daydream random events that involve CM characters
19) You see a list that was supposed to be ten things, but was already 15, then it grew with your own fanatic ideas...
(Thanks to mindspsychoaddict for things 1-15!)
If you watch several shows that you would suffer through withdrawal or die without, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
Pick your top 5 shows, and answer the following questions. Don’t cheat.
1. Criminal Minds
2. Warehouse 13
4. House M.D.
5. Merlin BBC
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?: Claudia
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?: Elle (Don't hate me! I never really liked the character...)
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?: Hard choice! I guess..."Lucky Thirteen" (5x05) and "Last Resort" (5x09) tie in first place for me.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?: Season Three
5. What’s your favorite ship in 3?: Peter/Olivia
6. Who is your anti-ship in 2?: Pete/Jinks
7. How long have you watched 1?: Since Season 1 (was probably too young to watch it at the time, but meh, The Mummy (with Brendan Frazer) was my favourite film at the age of 4. Pretty sure I can handle Criminal Minds ;)
8. How did you become interested in 3?: I love sci-fi programs and it just got even better!
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?: AGAIN it's a tie. Hugh Laurie (House) and Olivia Wilde (Remy Hadley AKA Thirteen)
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?: 1. Definitely 1. Criminal Minds is the best. Go watch it.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?: 1 Criminal Minds, there's more episodes and I've seen every single one up to date multiple times.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?: Remy (Thirteen) or Cameron actually!!
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?: They already tried that and the fanbase exploded and demanded she come back...so really; it'd be a fake death so they could come back and kick ass ;)
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?: That's be awkward. No. It wouldn't work.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: Emily and Spence
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?: EEP. Hard choice AGAIN. I guess 3...because I've seen plenty of guest stars and the cast have better dynamics off-set
17. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?: Why are these questions so hard?! Bah...Warehouse 13 I guess.
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS: Done on 19/09/2011
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Green and blue.
2, Name one person who made you smile today
My friend, he managed to break his pen in half somehow...
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Running around the house looking for my keys so I could go to college
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Completing my biology homework
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Dang it!" (I dropped my file with all my college stuff in it on my foot. It really hurt! )
8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I hate ice cream.
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
Dr Pepper Zero. (addicted to the stuff)
10, Do you like your wallet?
Yeah, it's cute :)
11, What was the last thing you ate?
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13, The last sporting event you watched?
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
none, I hate popcorn with a passion.
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
16, Ever go camping?
Have been with family. Never again if I can help it.
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Nope, I'm not religious.
19, Do you have a tan?
Hahaha, I'm like a snowman. Me + sun = bad mix.
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Chinese all the way!
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No, I hate straws because a kid ran into me once when I had one in my mouth and it took a chunk out of the roof of my mouth. I now have a scar there.
22, What did your last text message say?
"@DirtyKisses: RT @CharPratt: Once a cheat, always a cheat" - Twitter sends me texts.
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
26, What color is your watch?
Black + silver
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
28, What is your birthstone?
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Eat in I guess
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Macka (my friend)
32, Any plans today?
Done them all.
33, How many states have you lived in?
There isn't any states in England.
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
Criminal Minds season 7 doesn't air here in the UK until 7th October.
35, Last song listened to?
Happy Together - Filter (the song that's on the CM S7 promo...how sad am I?)
...OH NO WAIT IT CHANGED!
Far From Home - Five Finger Death Punch (which is also featured on a CM episode in S6..doh!)
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My army style boots.
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
Quite a few people.
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
...I don't know.
41, Do you love anyone?
Family + fictional characters count right?
42, Do any of your friends have children?
Yeah, but she's no my age; she's older than me. Close friends who are my age? No.
43, What do you usually do during the day?
college; daydream; think about CM; write/make YT videos
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
haha, is the sky blue?
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I say "hey" more than "hello"...
46, What color is your car?
I can't drive, not old enough :(
47, Do you like cats?
I FREAKING LOVE CATS! I miss my cat right now :( Plus, Emily Prentiss' cat Sergio is the cutest creature on this earth.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Is it bad I don't know what that is?
50, How did you get your worst scar?
Fell off a wall ¬_¬