Poll: How many youtube video quotes from below have you heard? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Maximum Ride, Legend of Zelda, Alex Rider, Vocaloid, Dangerous Days of Daniel X, and Suite Life series.
Hi! This is Syladin Shadesmar, previously known as Ananymous Reviewer. The name comes from the Way of Kings, and Brandon Sanderson has become one of my favorite authors. (But I still need to read the Wheel of Time series, I believe it is called.) Just to let you know:
The Suite Rider Movie INFINITE Hiatus.
Colin's Quest INFINITE Hiatus.
Hero or Coward?: INFINITE Hiatus. Sorry guys, I just don't know when I'll start these up again.
Aftermath:Hopefully, I'll get a chance to go back and redo this one.
And, coming soon...
Tentative Title: Jules and Verne. It's Back to the Future, something I've been scared to try writing about since I'm kinda new to the series. (Well, I watched it for the first time a few years ago, so maybe not that new.) I was surprised that there weren't any Jules and Verne fics (Doc Brown and Clara's kids) and I believe that this could be the first one that is centered solely around the boys. It will be epic. Hopefully.
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2.All idiots after reading this will try it
3. The first truth is a lie.
4.You are now laughing at your own stupidity
5. you will put this on your profile
6. you still have a stupid smile on your face
To do list:
1. See if bookworms bounce.
Hey, look! # 22 is missing!
23. Avoid mindwipe.
Copy the evil bunny to become one of his minions! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
You know you live in 2011 when...
1. You've dropped your Iphone or Ipod in the toilet because you brought it to the bathroom with you.
2. Your uncle living out of state is stockpiling for the fast-approaching apocalypse and is taking survival classes.
3. You are using your phone to listen to music and your Ipod to text your friends.
4. During movies with lots of explosives you yawn.
5. If you don't respond to a text within three minutes, people will assume that you're dead.
5. Your mom is starting to shop for groceries online.
6. Being weird is widely accepted and is now a type of clique at school.
7. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
8. You were to busy to notice that there were two fives.
9. Hah! I got you! You know I did. Copy this if you looked.
Do you know your youtube? See if you can tell what videos these quotes are from. Some are easy, but some are very hard. Respond to the poll if you got them!
I'm harry potter... school is for losers... I'm totally awesome...
"Carl! What is wrong with you?"
"Well, I kill people and eat hands, that's two things."
"Right now we're in the desert! You do not want to get lost out here, this is no place for fun and games!"
But every year stupid tourists get lost out here... every week.
Lets punch captain crunch. Then we'll eat his face for lunch. Fly a kite, drink some sprite, till we go to sleep tonight.
Omg-g! You cant see me-me! I'm blending in just like a pine tree-tree?
Only pokemon say their names over and over again! (Bieberblast ha!)
Dear ryan- can you be a superhero? (Epic music)
"Do you excercise?"
"I have a gym membership."
"But do you work out there much?"
"Well no. I have to lose weight before I can go to the gym... why are you staring at me like that?"
That's it! Be sure to answer above how many you knew!
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
Parents. "I'm going to my room to read fanfiction"
Where are you?
(looks down) Huh, how did I get back to earth so quickly?
Look up. Now look back. What did you see?
Pretty lights... thanks for the ride, friendly neighborhood aliens!
What's the last thing you ate?
BRAINS. For breakfast.
What's your personality like?
Well, I typically shy and quie- OH MY FREAKING GOD THERE'S A SEQUEL TO DARK LIFE!!!
What cartoon character do you have a crush on?
hmm... Aang. Well, now he's a little young for me... I guess I like Zuko now.
What was the last thing you thought?
Zuko epic scarface stupid Shyamalan
Say "George Bush". What's the first thing that comes to your mind?
White House lasers
You now have a million dollars. What do you do?
What are you eating/drinking right now?
What are you writing RIGHT NOW?
How much money does that blue potion cost?
Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?
It says... "Azerbaijan."
Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
"It". That was boring, let me try again with another book.
What can you hear right now?
My parents talking. (They're normal people, so their conversation is boring.)
Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
Hello twitter. Are you upset that I don't hold you in high esteem? Don't look at me that way, Facebook does not get special treatment!
Turn on the T.V. What show is on?
I find TV bland, uneducational, and tasteless. YAY, IT'S PHINEAS AND FERB
What happened last time you were typing here on this computer?
I was murdering my braincells studying online for exams.
Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
If you just read the quiz, copy and paste it onto your profile.
My own to-do list
1. Fight crime with a magical notebook.
2. Discover oil in backyard.
3. Hang epic Zelda posters on wall.
4. Convince people I am psychic.
5. Write to mythbusters asking them to prove the existence of the Force.
6. Promise money in exchange if they can do it.
7. Eat artificial meat. (Beef in a petri dish... yum)
8. Hide in cellar. If found, explain that I am on the lookout for underground-dwelling demons.
9. Break pots and various jars. If questioned, explain that I am looking for rupees.
10. Get a bigger wallet from bat demon or demented rich girl. Either one.
11. Tell sibling to get a life.
12. Run from sibling's chainsaw.
13. Charge phone, then slowly torture to death by letting battery drain to within a percent of its life. (Internet was slow... for that you must pay)
14. Reread Darren Shan.
15. Find the rest of the little nesting dolls. Give them to Little Petey so our fishbowl world doesn't collapse.
16. Find the coffee stash parents hid from me.
17. Also steal the bag of chocolate while I'm at it.
18. Microwave soap.
19. Get one of those boards you slap and say "Action!" and "Cut!"with so I can freeze people whenever I want.
20. Resurrect Yassen. Maybe Damian Cray too, but only so I can see him die again.
21. Watch horror movies for inspiration. Try to rent ones with lots of gore.
22. Learn Hebrew so I don't feel so clueless when watching the Prince of Egypt.
23. Read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Learn about Arc Numbers.
34. Convince people that thirteen isn't unlucky- twelve is the true evil!
435. Blarf 'n Narg.
26. Beat Hero Mode in Real Life. Double Damage, bring it on. (This means that if I break a leg, I must also break the other one.)
27. Try not to crash a Cessna.
28. Get Pilot's license before getting Driver's license.
29. Be too young to do so. Yes, yes I am.
30. Figure out what that shiny button called "Install Google Chrome" does.
31. Check number 30 off the list.
32. Discover every single TV trope solely through the use of the "random" button.
33. Get in shape. (By far the most normal one on this list)
34. Send sibling to Azkaban.
35. Send sibling in Axkabbalan a postcard.
36. Make sure sibling stuck in Azerbaijan is miserable.
37. Also send other people I don't like to Ashyamalalan.
38. Rescue sibling from Azeratheran to make them respect and revere me.
39. Comically misspell Alatushamalan in a parody of a well-known but thinly disguised fanfic in as many ways as possible.
40. Explain to sibling that I don't really hate them, I'm just using them as a relatable punching bag.
41. Congratulate sibling on world domination, nurture them to be a perfect ruler fit for their prosperous kingdom, then engineer the throne to come into my own possession and making it look like an accident. Whoever doesn't believe that the king fell off the tower by himself shall be beheaded.
42. Text friends at 2 in the morning, then annoy them even further by simply walking into their room right down the hall and then exclaiming, "I didn't realize you were asleep!"
43. Stop making fun of sibling, or said sibling will kill you.
44. Check e-mail, read upside down.
45. Study science fiction to make myself sound smarter. "We don't have parallel universes, we have one parabolic universe that just loops around. If we were to travel to a 'parallel' universe, we would only be seeing either a distant future or a distant past."
46. Figure out where those wind chimes are so I can smashed the blasted things to bits.
47. Learn how to get over my fear of train whistles. (Someone told me once that tornadoes sound like great train whistles... My house is near train tracks. I haven't slept since.)
48. Reach item fifty on this list.
49. Actually, don't. 50's unlucky. 49's better anyway, cause it's a perfect square. Though that seven is kinda sketchy... I like 36, but I like 25 better. Its square root is 5, a nice prime number. Sixteen looks nice, but don't be fooled; it's a four. 9 has another beautiful prime- a three. Again, 4 sucks because it is 4, so 2 sucks too. One is the all-encompassing, benevolent god of the math universe and should not be included in this list.
Unsafe External Link