|Tammy Two Paws|
Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Lord of the Rings, and Dark Souls.
I am looking for a person that is willing to co-write and co-plan a story with me. Obviously, it will be a Naruto story, but it will crossover with Diablo. *Diablo 3 will not be included since I know nothing about it.*
I have several ideas, and some plot-points, but I do not have a complete plot. I might also answer a bit sporadic depending on my schedule, so do not expect an instant reply every time.
If you are interested, please send me a PM or E-mail.
Name: Still fairly normal
Place: Somewhere in the world... I think... Is it normal to have a river of burning blood beside your house?
Likes: Music- Metal and new-age symphonic- Reading, singing, Manga/Anime (No really)
Dislikes: Basically everything that annoys me.
Go here if you want my release schedule for my current attention-grabber.
Sometimes, a thought crosses my mind. Maybe I should give away my stories to more capable hands. I always feel I am dissapointing my readers because of my very sporadic updating history, and I really want to at least update regularely. This is the main reason I sometimes want to give away my stories to another person. At least you could have a greater chance of regular updates...
But then I go through about 5000 stories and see that 95% of them are unfinished, and was last updated 5 years ago, and my doubt leaves me. In my mind, a sporadic update is better than a permanent stop.
IMAGES FOR 'KING' *Borrowed from different places, soooooo... NONE OF THE IMAGES ARE MINE!*
The black knight/Artorias the abysswalker:
Naruto's second sword:The left sword, but the image is bad. Just think of the blade as somewhat more blue.
Naruto's future cloak:This is what, the third time I changed the cloak? Whatever. I just LOVE the way this trench-coat looks, and this is my final decision when it comes to what Naruto will wear. Yes, I know it's somewhat steam-punk, but I kinda like steam-punk, so yeah
WONDERFUL PICTURES THROUGHOUT DEVIANTART!
Ain't this picture just a joy to look at?
WELCOME TO THE RANTING SECTION!
Rant 1: Now, I have heard about this little... Purge, we can call it. Now, authors, it seems like you people are forgetting something. While they have the power to delete your stories, heck, even delete your PROFILES, they do NOT have the power to stop you from re-uploading your stories, or make another profile.
I view this time as a war. Authors VS admins, and like hell that we should just give up, pack our stuff and leave to a site (Yourfanfiction per example) that somehow manages to have an ever WORSE site! (Site, not admins. I am getting a head-ache from the aforementioned site)
Yes, I know it is extremely annoying and upsetting when stories gets deleted, but just sitting there and saying ho-hum does not help! Moving over to Yourfanfiction and Adultfanfiction (Or whatever it's named) basically means that the admins have won!
If you leave this site even BEFORE your stories are deleted, then you're weak, end of discussion.
Rant 2: Sasuke Uchiha is a despicable, annoying, idiotic fucker that I really, really HATE... But even I have begun to bore with all the bashing-fics. Really authors: If you make a fic solely to bash a character, then that is basically just an absolute waste of time for everyone involved.
It is simply to EASY to make him the arsehole he is, which is what makes the stories that deals with him in a GOOD fashion all the more interesting... But I am beginning to think even Kishimoto hates Sasuke, becasue really, he is dragging the I HATE KONOHA MUAHAHAHAHA a bit to far now.
Originally my first challenge.
Basically, the genre is Naruto. After Naruto's first "training session" with his team, he goes off to a remote training ground to blow of some steam from his day. Here he accidentally pours chakra in the ground and WOOPS, it rises several meters in the sky, making him stumble and fall off. Puzzled, he tries to pour some chakra in the ground, and woop de doo. He can now control the earth to a limited degree.
And now... THE RULES:
1. Naruto keeps his powers over the earth a secret from basically everybody until the Wave mission where he saves Kakashi with it. If possible, try to make a new twist in the mission. (A positive one)
2. He is NOT allowed too be superpowered before the Wave mission. Superpower him during it if you want, but not before.
3. Kakashi does NOT hate Naruto. He is simply just too lazy to train his team properly.
4. Sasuke and Sakura is NOT too be bashed. I have read to many bashing fics, and because of that, I have begun too see that they are NOT so bastardly idiotic. They SHALL BE REMEDIED BEFORE THE FOREST OF DEATH!!!!!!!..
5. Naruto, in his randomly stroke of genius, Decides to check the shinobi library (lets just pretend it exists) for chakra-control exercises because he noticed that his chakra in raw form (pouring in the earth) is hard to control.
6. Pairing is the same as long as it's something not overly used. That means no Naru/Saku, Naru/Sasu, Naru/Hina, Naru/FEMKyuubi or Naru/Anko. Everything else is okay, even Naru/MaleKyuubi... I once read a good
7. Naruto has control over the EARTH. Not wood or lava, but, he can make diamond attacks with enough pressure first. I know diamonds take thousands of years to make with extreme pressure, but let's just say that 10000
That is basically the gist of it. I may take my own challenges sometimes, but i REALLY don't think that will happen ATM.
Is it real? who knows...
My second challenge for you guys.
OKAY!!! It's practically a genjutsu genius in the form of Naruto. His skills in genjutsu makes Kurenai look like she's as pathetic as NARUTO is in canon with genjutsu.
And NOW... THE RULES!!!!!!
1. You can choose if his genjutsu inflicts bodily harm or not, but he MUST be good at torturing the hell out of his opponent.
2. Since he's good at torturing with his genjutsu, he will be a bloodthirsty, sadistic bastard who enjoys too see the life of his opponent leave their eyes either by physical, or mental death. Why is up to you. Also recommended if he is apprenticed by Anko or Ibiki, but doesn't have too... but he can work at the torture and interrogation department.
3. Just the mangekyo sharingan has even an REMOTE chance at seeing through his illusions and unless you have an extreme amount of chakra like kisame or pein you don't have much chance at breaking free... except with mangekyo IF they see through it... (Inflicting pain to yourself also breaks it, but has to be like a stab wound. if the genjutsu causes damage the genjutsu will NOT fail or dispell.)
4. I really don't care if Naruto is gay, straight or bi, but i would like it if he was bi. AND NO SASUNARU, SAKUNARU OR NARUHINA!!! it's simply to much of that out there already.
5. Kakashi and Sasuke will be the only ones he trusts at first and vice verca with Sasuke, but he WILL trust Anko/Ibiki and *insert his girl/boyfriend here.* later or from the start. Sandaime you can choose with if he's trusted from start or not, or trusted at all.
6. Except from genjutsu, he will have great medic skills, fuinjutsu knowledge a bit higher than Kakashi, but not as great as Jiraiya, ninjutsu can be whatever you want, but since he's so good at so much else it should be lacking or limited, and taijutsu is bad, but he has extreme speed. (think Lee without weight.)
7. Unlike normal Genjutsu, his Genjutsus consume a great amount of chakra. Add that with very high control and consentration, you'll get an energy consuming ability. Even though he has mastered Genjutsu to massive propotions, it is very taxing on his body and mind, and if used repeatedly, make him faint and go into a minicoma for 3-5 days. (Note: Do NOT let him go into a minicoma in the wave-mission. It's simply to... EASY)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
(Not My Story)
Step One: Naruto is being chased by an angry mob even though he's only three years old (barly old enough to wipe his own ass) and living alone for some reason.
Step Two: He trips and/or reaches a dead end (oh noooo's) and they procede to inflict grevous, crippling, and all around over exaggerated unsurvivable wounds.
Step Three: After ten minutes of stabbing and beating (Which miraculously avoided his vitals) someone comes in to inflict the the final blows at the crowds jeering.
Step Four: In a 'thrilling' and 'suspenseful' moment a giant war-hammer is swung down on Naruto, only to be stopped an inch from his head by token superhero #25.
Step Five: Token superhero #25 yells at crowd. "WHAT ARE DO DOING TO TO THIS POOR BOY?!," crowd replies. "KILLING THE DEMON!" or the like. Slaughter ensues.
Step Six: Sarutobi and an Anbu squad show up. (perfect timing) Hokage confronts token superhero #25. "WHO ARE YOU?!" hero responds. "I'm super awesome-man! (Relation to Naruto's parents optional) Now why are your villagers attacking this poor boy?"
Step Seven: The Hokage proceeds to break his own law and tells to complete strangers Narutos life story, much to their outrage.
Step Eight: Token superhero #25 says he's taking the boy away to train him. Sarutobi agrees immendiatly without arguement, but pleads for them to return for the Genins exams. #25 agrees. (The fact that he agreed to bring the kid back to a place that delivered a massive beating to a three year old didn't seem to bother him.)
Step Nine: Naruto wakes up after the ten minute conversation completely healed, energetic, and with enough brain damage to forgive the entire ordeal. (Apparently he's Jesus, filled with infinate forgiveness for the unforgivable)
Step Ten: They fill Naruto in on the details and he begs to be able to come back to be Hokage. (a three year old can comprehend that...how?) and the duo is off.
Step Eleven: Time skip. Naruto returns, covered in trench coats and pictures of foxes. (throwing all stigmas to the wind).
Step Twelve: Meets Hokage and dishes out all his skills in painful detail. (Throwing all ninja sense to the wind.) Assigned to go to the academy, which happens to be having its exam that day.
Step Thirteen: Shows off dramatically for the test and remainder of story, powning everyone but Orochimaru in the Forest of death.
Step Foreteen: Falls in love with Hinata?! (Nothing against her, but I am kinda tired of that pairing.)
Props to Silent Master for his well thought out and reasoned rant (claps)
Okey, I am victim to step 1 and 2, maybe 3. Hang me.
“700 moons and 700 suns, a great uproar will happen among the leaves. The pattern-eyes will crumble and the weasel will seek shelter from the rain.” Itachi Uchiha from my story. Naruto: Lord of beasts.
"Insanity is a blessing" From my very weird brain.
"si vis pacem, para bellum" old latin saying. roughly translated to: "If you wish for/seek peace, prepare for war." It is unknown who first said it.
"The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki... yes... that has a nice ring to it." Jiraiya's last thoughts, may the manga forever bless his stetched soul.
"Can't see the killing from my gun. How philosophical" Ben "Yatzee" Croshaw.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Uchiha-Aki-chou, MaybelleTheRAWRDragon, Chutneyispower (Damn right!), Dark Flame Pheonix (guilty as charged), Sand-Jounin-TemariXxX (What better way to spend your day?), Awaii, Luna2986(Done that 5-10 times XD)Kyoko Izumi, Anthurak The Chaos Lord (ALL HAIL FANDOM!), Draco Kamikaze (The perfect way to cut loose), Temen ni gru (Insanity is a blessing)
Unsafe External Link