Author has written 9 stories for Gallagher Girls, Cherub, Harry Potter, and Castle.
I am co-writing a fic with A . Pseudonimo, called Queen of Thieves. It's based on Robin Hood. Go check it out! It's on her profile...
Follow me on Tumblr! www(dot)caffeinatedsmartie(dot)tumblr(dot)com
Right, now that I've actually got round to tidying this page up...
Cabenson, Caskett, Tiva, McAbby, Jibbs. Dramione, Drinny. :D
I'm Lex. Your average fangirl. With extra smarties.
If you value your life, please do not feed me Jaffa cakes and remain within five metres - make that five centimetres - of me.
These aren't mine, but they are some of the most amazing videos I've found. Watch them, and weep with feels.
I primarily write for Castle.
Some of the fics down there were written several years ago by an immature writer named Me. I'm shocked at my writing from then, but have left them up because people continue to review/follow/favourite them, so if you enjoy them, who am I to take them away? (They also show me how far I've come...)
I'm open to prompts! Please, please, please give me some. I end up writing really weird things on the back of exam papers...please give me something to occupy my odd little mind!
I love talking to you. PM me if you feel like a random conversation to brighten up your day.
I live in the UK.
Have a good day...
YOUR GUY SIDE:
X You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
total 4 XD
WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? holidays...please...holidays...
THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? RS exam...does that count?
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? um?
WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? haven't the foggiest
WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? in a library XD
COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? COFFEE - black, decaf
HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? no?
WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? small trinkets from my little sister
DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes
DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? he died :'(
WHAT KIND IS IT? a tabby
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Face to face.
TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 37
WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I text more than I phone, but probably my grandad
HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I don't live in the USA, so I guess...
DO YOU SWEAR? I try not to...
WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? my smile
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? sailing course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? don't have any CDs
WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? cadets
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? beyblades
HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? just under 100
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? needs to be able to make me smile (not that hard, but) kind, doesn't care what I look like etc.
WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Alex, guitar, You, thingy, Katrina, cat, Terry
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? a couple of days ago
WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? dunno, probably 60-70mph
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? the cat purring in my ear
LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my dad to tell him that yes, I was up, and no, I did not want salami for lunch
THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? smile :)
FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? stop crying your heart out by Oasis
FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini - it's me!!!!!!!!!!
KISSES OR HUGS? hugs
RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? books for my friend's birthday
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Insurgent!
DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: rekindled
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? - knee, fell up the stairs (again XD)
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?- exam timetable and revision list mkIV
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?- no, no, sometimes
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?- catchy, classic tunes, FLANDERS & SWANN
7. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS?- my grandma
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?- letters from my best friend
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?- 5ft 2in ish, although I am attempting to convince my body to grow...
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?- no
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?- no
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?- boring, just cheese and tomato
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?- cheese puffs
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?- yes, I even have the syndrome to prove it!
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?- dunno..?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?- Probably
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?- face to face
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 37
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?- Brunettes
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?- yes
37. FIRST JOB?- does babysitting count?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?- yeah
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?- walking back from the park
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? - yes
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?- not yet
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?- either none, or 4
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?- no
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?- no
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?- some appely kind of thing
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?- yes
52. ANY BAD HABITS?- if whistling and singing songs that nobody really likes (eg the Scottish national anthem) is an annoying habit, then yes
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?- probably
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?- nope
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?- jumping up and down on the spot, scribbling in red pen, neighing like a horse, scratching my arms, swearing at the computer, spinning in circles etc.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? - YES!!!!!!!!! BARNEY I LOVE YOU!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?- yup, a favourite passtime :)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?- macaroni and cheese
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?- Castle. without a doubt.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?- dunno, I got level 5s in everything (UK style)
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?- mint choc chip
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?- most people do, don't they?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?- it's up to them :), but it's fun
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?- make-up eurgh
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?- June it's my birthday!
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?- McDonald's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?- nope
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?- NCIS
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?- 27th December
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?- I'm fifteen, but if I could have any car...a range rover
99. DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME?- It's ok
100. REACH YOUR RIGHT ARM OUT AS FAR AS YOU CAN. WHAT IS THERE?- hairband
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
I'm not always a dork- sometimes I'm asleep
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
Oops! I appear to have fallen on your lips
A good girl is just a bad girl who's never gotten caught.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Very few personal problems can't be solved through suitable application of high explosives.
Taste the rainbow - Eat CRAYONS!
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
History lesson: the dinosaurs didn't go extinct, Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I ran with scissors - and lived!
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun!
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
I'm not a complete idiot: some things are missing.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
I see regular people! Run for your lives!
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs
Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
One day we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
I intend to live forever...so far so good
I don't obsess! I think intensely!
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried to slam a revolving door
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (Most of the time. Usually I'm a sleeping kind of person.)
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books. (And they get sick of me, I can tell you)
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
Your idol is a character from a book.
I am a book addict and proud of it!!! If you are one too, copy and paste this on your profile.
If at least once a week, someone misspells or mispronounces your last name wrong...copy and paste to your profile.
5 DEADLY WORDS USED BY WOMEN
1. FINE - this is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP. 2. NOTHING - means SOMETHING & you need to be WORRIED. 3. GO AHEAD - this is a dare, not permission, do NOT do it. 4. WHATEVER - is a woman's way of saying SCREW YOU 5. THAT'S OK - she is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.
Unsafe External Link