Author has written 2 stories for Vampire Academy, and Twilight.
My name is Shelley. I am a student living in Canada at the moment. I enjoy reading, writing, sketching, and painting. I play the violin.
My favourite Twilight pairing is Bellice and then...Bellward.
I don't really have anything else to say so I'll just leave it at this.
1. "I teach and they run, I listen and they come. My strength is my silence."
(Akiane, child prodigy for painting and poetry. Nine years old)
2. "He who can not longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
3. "Passion without technique is lame. Technique without passion is blind."
4. "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning."
5. "Life isn't about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."
6. "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
7. "I don't believe in accidents. There are only encounters in history. There are no accidents."
8. "Power of mind is infinite while brawn is limited"
9. "Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it, that's what makes the difference."
10. "Absence diminishes mediocre passion and increases a great one, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fire."
11. "Love is as much of an object as and obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do, will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, will never, never forget it."
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3)Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage.
Unsafe External Link