Author has written 20 stories for Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hello, everybody (or better ‘hello’ to those who have decided to look at my profile)!
I will not bore you with any personal information. I would simply like to say something about the stories I wrote:
Harry Potter Fanfiction
- Loss of Parental Care - It is the prequel of Finding Parental Care and my first English Fanfiction ever; Complete
- Finding Parental Care - This is my first multi-chapter Harry Potter story and still in Progress: It is AU for there are no Horcruxes and it contains a lot of magical theory that was never mentioned in the book. Anyway, it’s compatible with the first five books and there are some ideas taken from the last two; It deals with guilt, grief, but also hope; It’s a Snape-mentors-Harry fanfiction; Harry is a bit more mature than he was in canon; Just read it and tell me what you think
- Building Bridges - It's an AU story in Progress: Harry was proclaimed dead when he was two years old and ended up in an orphanage. But that was only the beginning of his journey. While trying to find his place in the world of magic, he never forgets those whom he views as family. The story begins a day before a certain lever arrives...
Avatar - The Last Airbender
- Long Live the Prince - Lieutenant Jee's view on the prince - four-part story in Progress
- A Warrior's Fate - For all those who wanted to know what happened to Hahn after he was tossed into the icy water of the poles
- Watching Them Bend - kid!Zuko and his cousin Lu Ten
- Trusting the Enemy - Hakoda's POW - prequel to "Don't Ever Play With Fire"
- Don't Ever Play with Fire - Multi-chapter story in Progress - takes place after the Boiling Rock; "Zuko was right when he said that the Old Slaughterers weren't fit for being allies with Aang. Nobody could have foreseen what was about to happen, though."
Gilmore Girls Fanfiction
I never would have thought that I would write GG fanfiction one day, however ideas simply started to smother me, so I decided to write them down.
I distinguish between three types of GG stories:
1. The Jess Chronicles
- First Impressions
- It was oddly good to know…
- Thank you for being here…
- Wish you were here…
- The Hoodlum and the Chef
There’s a theory I have concerning why Jess had to go to Stars Hollow and there are some OCs I created for that theory. Whenever one of them is mentioned, the story belongs to the Jess Chronicles.
For the impatient ones: Chapter 6 of “Thank you for being here” introduces most OCs and explains why Jess left New York.
2. Mrs Gallagher
- Of Mockingbirds and Mocking Birds
- Nobody Cries for the Wicked - multi-chapter story; currently On Hiatus
Mrs Gallagher is a character I created myself and every story she’s at least mentioned is listed here.
3. Independent Stories
- A Tale of Dorian and the Dodger - tag to "Bracebridge Dinner"; a meeting between Richard and Jess
- An Outsider's View - Gypsy's thoughts on Literati
- The Only Time He Wasn't Sure
- He came in here nearly every day...
Unsafe External Link