Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride.
Hello earthlings it's K.C. (Well duh you clicked on my page.)
Maximum Ride Questions!!!!!!!
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
4.. -SPOILER ALERT- In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
5. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
6. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
7. Who is your favorite character?
8. Do you like Jeb?
9. -SPOILER ALERT- Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
10. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
11. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
12. Which book is your all time favorite?
13. Who do you think the voice should be?
14. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
15. What bugged you the most about TFW?
16. MIGGY or FAX?
17. Niggy or Eggy?
1. Do not introduce yourself as role-playing character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard last number. Do number 1-4.
7. Note Expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you. (Freaky.)
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry. (um duh.)
11. Only talk to strangers you know. (Huh?)
12. Strangers you don't know are spies...kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete last note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying doesn't solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room full of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, uh...uh...dang.
25. Train armies of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word 'pianist'.
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at the zoo. They have feelings...and teeth. (Ouch!)
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experience. Do it as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry, it's only me. Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you're wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it a lot.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gum nut tree."
48. No matter what people say. There is a way into your fantasy world.
49. The way is alcohol.
50. Constipated people don't give a crap.
51. The Ten Steps to Dying.
a. Fall down.
b. Be rushed to hospital.
c. Not be saved.
d. Be mourned over.
e. Be buried in dirt.
f. Have your grave looted.
j. Have your bones reanimated and used for pain, destruction and terror.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can kill you too.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I couldn't get his lucky charms.
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. He is real...no matter what the men in white say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around the n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul-sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Go ask Senior Diablo for bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM.
66. Tell the small children in the TOYS 'R' US that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. DO NOT test theory.
69. Scream. Doctors don't like it; they give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies. Otherwise people will ask embarrassing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it’s broken glass.
73. If in the presence of someone much wiser then you, point in a random direction and shout, "LOOK, a distraction." Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats little children.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death by ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers in a blender.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to reattach fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as mortal.
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by voice #7.
99. Gullible is written on the ceiling.
100. Investigate this whole 'critical mass' when the klaxon dies down.
Favorite Mortal Instrument Quotes!!!!!!!
"Stay away from my blades. In fact, don't touch any of my weapons without my permission."
Jesus!" Luke exclaimed.
"...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'
“I don’t want to be a man,” said Jace. “I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can’t confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead.”
"I'll just have them change demonology text books from ‘almost extinct' to 'not extinct enough for Alec.He prefers his monsters really, really extinct. Will that make you happy?"
"Meanwhile," Simon added, "I wanted to tell you that lately I've been cross-dressing. Also I'm sleeping with your mom. I thought you should know." Simon trying to get Clary's attention in City of Bones
"Pretty soon the only people without a girlfriend will be me and Wendell the school janitor. And he smells like Windex." "At least you know he's still available." -Clary and Simon in City of Bones
"Patience grasshopper," said Maia. "Good things come to those who wait." "I always thought that it was 'Good things come to those who do the wave'", said Simon. "No wonder I've been so confused all my life." "Confused is a good word for it." -Maia, Simon and and Jace in City of Glass
"Look you can date whoever you want and I will totally support you. I am all about support. Support is my middle name." "So that's why you never told me your middle name. I figured it was something embarrassing."-Clary and Simon in City of Glass
"So it's true. You can walk in sunlight"
"You look happy. And a good thing for you that she does" "Is this the part where you tell me if I hurt her, you'll kill me?" "No. If you hurt Clary, she's quite capable of killing you herself. Possibly with a variety of weapons."-Simon and Jace in City of Glass
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for"-Jace on City of Bones
"Vials of holy water, blessed knives, steel and silver blades," Jacesaid, piling the weapons on the floor beside him, "electrum wire—not much use at the moment, but it's always good to have spare—silver bullets, charms of protection, crucifixes, stars of David—" "Jesus," Said Clary "I doubt he'd fit." -Jace and Clary in City of Bones
Malachi scowled. "I don't remember the Clave inviting you into the Glass City, Magnus Bane." "They didn't," Magnus said. "Your wards are down." "Really?" the Consul's voice dripped sarcasm. "I hadn't noticed." Magnus looked concerned. "That's terrible. Someone should have told you." He glanced at Luke. "Tell him the wards are down."-Magnus and Malachi in City of Glass
"Don't order any of the faerie food," said Jace, looking at her over the top of his menu. "It tends to make humans a little crazy. One minute you're munching a faerie plum, the next minute you're running naked down Madison Avenue with antlers on your head. Not," he added hastily, "that this has ever happened to me."-Jace to Clary in City of Bones.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia. (I don't really believe this, but at the moment I'm home alone, and am scared to death. AHHHH)
VIRGO - The Perfectionist ~ Dominant ~ (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
GEMINI - The Chatterbox ~ (May 21 - June 20)
Favorite Maximum Ride quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!'-Gazzy
"I love Nudge, Nudge is a great kid, but that motor mouth of hers could have turned Mother Teresa into an ax murderer,"-Max
Ter Borcht:"Vhy do You let a girl be de leader?"
"Nope," I said. "We're kinda low-tech than that." Like, having Kleenex would be a huge step up for us.-Max
I offered to pee on him but they said no"-Iggy
Fang:"Man, you weigh a freaking ton. What have you been eating, rocks?"
Fang:"Meaning what? We're going to pretend nothing's going on? That's stupid. The only way to deal with any of this is to get it out in the open."
Ter Borcht:"Is dere anysing special about you? Anysing vorth saving?"
Max:"What I said yesterday didn't mean anything! I love everyone in the flock! Plus, it was the Valium talking!"
"Boy, you just can't kill people like you used to." -Fang
"Now, Max, I think we both know your parents aren't missionaries." -FBI investigator
"Can we see him?" -Iggy
"Its a baby plane. Its gonna grow up to be seven-forty-seven one day" -Angel
"Now, let's say they come and get us." -Max
"I know everything, as I continue to remind you." -Fang
"I love Nudge, I really do. But that motor mouth of her's could have turned mother Theresa into an Axe murderer" - Max from Maximum Ride
"Yes! Freaks RULE!" ~Fang
"Fang! This is a huge break! Of course we should go check it out!"
"I look like prep school Barbie. looks at Max Actually, you look like prep school Barbie. I'm just Barbie's friend." ~Nudge
"Captain, like the captain of a ship. And then Terror, you know, T-E-R-O-R." ~Gasman
"You...are...a...fridge...with wings. We're...freaking...ballet...dancers." ~Fang
"Fang, Fang, Fang. I love you. I love you sooo much." "Oh, jeez." ~Max and Fang
"Pick a tree. I'll go carve our initials in it." ~Fnick
"Because all you mad, evil scientists sit around whipping up batches of Pillsbury's finest during your coffee breaks." ~Max
"Well, I have a highly developed sense of irony." ~Iggy
"Fang? Are you - like Max?"
"Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica." ~Fang
"Oh yeah,'cause Fang is all about the wordy sharing of feelings." ~Max
"Ok, so that did me in. Mr. Rock being all emotional? Expressing feelings?..., total flock hug, and I put my head on Fang's shoulder and cried."- Max
"The one thing I really can't stand is when Max and the others are in pain or upset. Not upset as in angry or teed off, 'cause God knows if that got to me I'd be totally out of luck." -Fang
I let my jaw drop open, looking from him to Fang and back, and then Iggy was smiling huge in a way he never does, and Fang was grinning in a way he hardly ever does, and I felt like skipping around like a ballerina, which i promise you, I never, ever do." -Max
More to come :P
Hottest Fictional Guys!!!!!
Mortal Instrument's Jace Lightwood! (Or Morganstein or Wayland or Herondale.)
Maximum Ride's Iggy! (No last name. Maybe he should borrow one from Jace.)
Maximum Ride's Fang!(See Iggy's caption above.)
The Gallagher Girls' Zach Goode! (Spies are almost always automatically hot!)
Percy Jackson and the Olympion's Percy Jackson!(Nothing witty or intelligent to put in here.)
Darkest Power's Derek! (He has a last name, but I can't remember it.)
and last but not least, Raised By Wolves' Chase No-last-name!
Cutest Fictional Pairings
JacexClary(all around most romantic pair.) & FangxMax(Max is a girl for all non-MaxRide readers.)
GrantxBex (The kick butt spy pair.) JonasxLiz (Awww, nerdy love.)
NudgexIgyy (I despise most Eggy.) ZachxCammie (The hardest relationship.)
AnnabethxPercy (You just gotta love 'em.) HermionexRon(I don't know why, just cause.)
and DerekxChloe.(The supernaturals. Plus they had the whole love/hate thing at the beggining.)
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in 'mother in law', they come out to 'Woman Hitler'?
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor's son is cute, screw the fruit!
Duct tape is like the force, it has alight sideand a dark side and it holds the universe together.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
Don’t mess with me; I've got a stick.
Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenage girls, we're really going at one thing, staying strong.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with!
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?
Toesarent needed for balance. They are just a helpful tool for finding items in the dark. Painfully.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in tin foil.
Opening Credits: 4ever~ The Veronicas
Waking Up: Riot~ Three Days Grace. (Perfect song!)
First Day At School: Ignorance~Paramore
Falling In Love: Love Seat~ Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. (Appropriate.)
Fight Song: Brick By Boring Brick~ Paramore
Breaking Up: Round and Round~ Selena Gomez and The Scene
Prom night: Monster~ Skillet (Uuuuuhhh let's hope that's not describing the way I'll look.)
Mental Breakdown: Face Down~ Red jumpsuit Apparatus ( not really
Driving: Fences~ Paramore (Lets just hope I'm not driving into fences, for y'alls sake
Flashback: Better Than Me~ Hinder (ooooooooooooookaaay.)
Getting back together: Uprising ~ Muse(This fits how?)
Wedding: Collide~ Skillet
Birth of Child: Alien Youth ~ Skillet. (Hahaha I'm cracking up, but please tell me that this is just ironic not fate foreshadowing, because that would suck.)
Final Battle: Hero ~ Skillet. (Nice, it beats prom.)
Funeral Song: Don't Worry Be Happy ~ Bob Marley. (You've got to be joking with me.)
Final Credits:Airplanes ~ B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams
List your twelve favorite Maximum Ride Characters in no particular order:
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
No. I am female,Nudge is female... get what I"m saying.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Impossible. But if Akila had Sam's puppies (hehe that's so weird to say.) they would be Erasers!
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Yes I do. Ella fanfics are the new fad apparently.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Uhhh no. just no. Not at all. Max is like Angel's mom. that would be very, very, very creepy.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Ella/Gazzy or Ella/Ter Borcht. Ella/Ter Borcht all the way! Ter Borcht: Vass ve butta my vear Vella.Ella: Yes dear.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve making love?
I hate Sam. So does Max. so that would never happen. But if it did Total would probably faint.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Ter Bocht kidnaps Fang. Fang kicks his butt. The End.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Nope. But it would be hilarious if someone did.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
A Boy and His Mutant-Talking-Flying Dog.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
That question is so wrong I'm skipping it.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
Not that I know of.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs
16)If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
"Who let the dogs out." Lol.
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING: Iggy and Angel are out to get Sam. Blood and gore will presume
18) What would be a good line for ten to use on two?
Nothing unless he want to have to become female. From Max kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. hehe.
I was bored...
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Kinsey.
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (First three letters plus 'izzle'): Kinizzle.
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Gray Bear
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Nicole Colorado
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Smanisey.
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Purple Sweet Tea
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name): Ianalbe...still trying to figure out how to pronounce that.
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Reene
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Duce...kinda cool.
1. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 81 and find line 4:
"This morning, about an hour after you left." -The Bourne Supremacy.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
A chair...I'm sitting on a stool.
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?:
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
The air conditioner and "Set Fire to The Rain" by ADELE.
7. When did you last step outside. What were you doing?
Coming back inside from my workout.
8. Before you stared this survey, what did you look at?
My ITunes account.
9. What are you wearing?
...my nasty workout clothes :/
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, it was a nightmare :(
11. When did you last laugh?
Three days ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room your in?
13. What was the last film you saw?
...The Hangover was on TV the other day ;)
Unsafe External Link