Author has written 20 stories for Mentalist, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Avengers, Doctor Who, and Primeval.
Hi! Elphaba-TheDefiant here! :D Feel free to call me any of the following - Becca, Beccaza, Becks, Bex, Bekita, Rebecca, Riva, Crackle (don't ask ;D), Bexicano or Becca-boo! Also you may refer to me as Lecks or Beczy or Legzyca! (inside jokes with mah bros! Love them!! :3):D
Link to all my forums! - http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Elphaba-TheDefiant/2375807/
This is an idea from a video by Carrie Fletcher! So here are 15 random confessions about me!
1. I love strong, female characters - none of that damsel in distress shit! Hence why I like Max (Maximum Ride), Natasha (Avengers) and Clara (Doctor Who).
Doctor Who (OTP - Currently 11/Clara, 11/River, 4/Romana)
Avengers (OTP -Clint/Natasha)
Harry Potter (see movies)
Wicked (OTP - Elphaba/Galinda)
Carrie Fletcher/ItsWayPastMyBedTime (SO much love for this amazing woman!!)
So yeah! I am in love with many people's singing voices...they are - Carrie Fletcher, Rachel Tucker, Tom Fletcher, Idina Menzel, Alex Kingston and Meat Loaf.
You Might Be An Author If...
Bold the ones that happen to you!!!
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies. (all the time!)
4. Spell check is your best friend. (more like worst enemy! it always tries to change my words)
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly. (Always!)
18. You forget what day it is when your writing. (Usually - although I normally forget to eat!)
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story. (I spin on my leather chair)
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing
OKAY! I'm putting the disclaimer for all my stories here so here goes -
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any fandoms, characters, songs, lyrics, quotes, etc mentioned in my stories! The only thing I own is the plotline and occasionally OCs! :D
What I am doing now - Watching How I Met Your Mother ;D
Unsafe External Link