|The Grace of Castiel|
Author has written 8 stories for Misc. Plays/Musicals, Misc. Tv Shows, Misc. Movies, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings.
Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivator.
So I've changed my username. Previously CheeseStreet. I'm all about business. I'll be deleting certain stories I don't wish to continue, or don't like anymore.
[June 20th, 2012] Today is the one year anniversary of my hero's tragic death. R.I.P Ryan Dunn. I always thought you were invincible. I, however, am no longer afraid of death, because I know you're there, and I'll get to meet you. Save some destruction in heaven for me, and don't let the angels make you take a bath. Ever. I love you.
And Zachary Hartwell, too. I didn't know you really existed, but I miss you anyways. You had a beautiful smile.
I WILL ALWAYS BE A PROUD MEMBER OF THE MCRMY, I WILL ALWAYS USE ART AS A WEAPON, VAMPIRES WILL NEVER HURT ME, I'LL RUN AWAY WITH GERARD ANYTIME I WANT, MY MEMORY WILL CARRY ON, AND I WILL NOT BE AFRAID TO KEEP ON LIVING AND WALK THIS WORLD ALONE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU.
R.I.P MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
I am now obsessed with Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock. So expect some Superwholock stories shortly.
Where You Can Find me:
And Probably smoking a cigarette and drinking a nice cuppa.
A little more about me:
I love music. I love Jackass. I am still a proud member of the MCRmy. I really like Twilight. I love Dragonlance. I am apart of the Superwholock fandom. Hayley Williams is my idol, as you can probably already tell.
A couple other things:
1. Best author on FanFiction: Lust Products
2. The Girls In the Fics:
(Hayley Williams of Paramore)
(Brody Dalle of The Distillers)
(Tay Jardine of We Are The In Crowd)
There aren't many Jackass or MCR stories on FanFiction.net, which is precisely why I began writing my own. I keep a close eye on them, and if I find that anyone stole my stories, or anything related to them, I will contact you and ask you either change it, credit me for it, or if you steal the entire thing and claim it as your own, I will ask you to take it down. Only three chances for each circumstance. If there is no cooperation, I will report you. I think three chances is fair. This hasn't happened to me so far, but I worry. My stories are on at least one topic (Jackass) that is rare on this site. Also, if you see that anyone has plagiarized my work, please Private Message me.
I've got a few pet peeves:
1. People who call Jackass disgusting, or retarded. Jackass is an art. They are also all amazing men, with hearts of gold.
2. Fangirls. While I'll admit, I can fangirl at times, but the bonafied, dumb girls who like guys only for their looks piss me off to the core. Jackass is about the pee-pee, the poo-poo, and the throw-up, with hotness sprinkled in. MCR is about the music making you a better person, not about Gee's sexiness. Although hotness plays a large part in fandom, it is NOT the main part. If its the ONLY part you like, you are a fangirl. So GTFO!
3. The words Collaborate, Squishy, Moist, Mulch, and Weasel.
4. Dumb bitches who always say "Ti Amo, Mi Amore." Its annoying as hell. You know how to say I love you in spanish. Woo-Hoo. Don't fill my fucking facebook news feed with it.
5. When you can hear someone scratching their heads
So... I've had a couple flamers on my stories. Particularly Take My Fucking Hand And Never Be Afraid Again, who was an anon, and decided to really be a bitch. Now, I know flamers are normally just dumb bitches who don't know shit, but I really find it unnecessary. If you don't like my stories, don't read them. The only thing you'd ever need to review about is if you liked/loved it, or if I made a spelling error or something. If you hate a story, not just mine, anybody's, really, don't be a dick. They're writing it because its fun to them/me. It's not to suit your needs. I normally don't make grammatical errors, and write very legible in the way my stories are set up, unlike most stories on here, so fuck off.
WARNING: The Stories below, my stories, all of them, are rated M for a reason. They contain bad, bad words, and naughty situations that would give your Grandma a stroke, so if you are under the age of 13, do NOT read these. Also, the things I write about (ex. Jackass) is not for children, so you shouldn't be anyway.
Unsafe External Link