Author has written 5 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh.
I'm a tiny, neurotic non-asian college student whose major is probably the farthest thing away from any sort of artistic output. I enjoy irony greatly. I love mindfuck stories. I respond to stupidity very badly. Contrary to popular belief, I do indeed have a sense of humor. I'm addicted to Emilie Autumn, tuna sandwiches, and MMORPGs. I've known the greatest person on the planet for years, and I'm hopelessly in love with him.
- Fan4life of: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Rurouni Kenshin, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Outlaw Star, Candidate for Goddess, Claymore
May 4, 2009
College is definitely effecting my writing time. Finals underway (onemoreweek, just one more week)! Add in a day or so of sleep and we'll see how my free time holds out from there.
The good news is that I do have stuff in the works. :)
Note: These may or may not manifest into an actual story.
1) Good Cop, Bad Cop - Nobody ever really understood why Yami no Bakura was always allowed back, but it was only a part of the plan.
2) Pompous - The boy was a Duke, and he most definitely was not. Of course, that's what made it all fun.
3) Unnamed - Secret servers, secret life, and a secret war to be on top. It was all bad morals in the end.
4) Outerworld - What if your entire life had been a lie? Feat. scientist!Bakura and oopsaccident!Ryou (being outlined?)
1) Possession - Relationships aren't always a fairy tale, not everybody likes those anyways.
Epilogue finished. Chapter 1 in progress.
2) Unnamed One-Shot - Slice of life, fluff?
Halfway typed, outlined entirely.
Unsafe External Link