Author has written 1 story for Alvin and the chipmunks.
I'm "Steph" - using my pen name here...
I AM 27 years old, an evangelical Christian, married to a wonderful guy (who isn't a big fan of AATC - he'd much prefer Superman) but I am a HUGE fan of the Chipmunks :) I've loved them since the early 90s when they first reached my TV and have been obsessed somewhat by them ever since.
I love the early 90s style WAY better than the CGI,(but do admit to owning all DVDs - it's still funny), and my stories are based on the old School cartoon.
I'm an Aussie, so if sometimes my stories seem outta whack (ie i'm trying to make it fit in America, but my knowledge is limited, so forgive me please) just run with it.
My style of writing is kinda, well let's just say I have ideas rather than a whole story plot and just try and mash them all together and hope for the best somehow.
Fave couple pairing:
Alvin & Brittany
Simon & Jeanette
Theodore & Eleanor
Yep the original way, the way it should be. Not interested in any of them with anyone else and especially not the whole Alvin and Simon thing (seriously, they're brothers EW!)
Alvin is my all time fave followed super close by Brittany, then theres a busy second with the rest of them, although i prob find Simon and Jeanette hardest to write about...but I hope i'm doing them justice :)
My OC is Steph Xanatos (Stephanie Elizabeth Xanatos...yep her parents didn't really think it through til the birth certificate came out...she, however lives up to her name a little). She's outspoken, don't give a crap bout anything she does, is not easily embarrassed, busty, flirtatious, a leader, doesn't mind the odd swearing and loves her friends to bits! She doesn't judge people easily and believes in giving everyone a fair go - she does hold a few secrets though... OooOOooo
And she plays a pretty big role in my story "Teenage Drama"
Steph is about 5ft7"; has blazing burgandy hair with subtle highlights; emerald green eyes; she's a busty young girl; she lives with her dad (her mum bailed on them when she was younger) and she has an older half brother Cameron. She's had a few "flings" but now she's with a new guy, Alex (who is also mentioned in my story Teenage Drama).
Anyways hope you like my stories...well story so far lol
ROCK ON!! YEW!!!
Ok so just for slaps and giggles I decided to allow my OC Steph answer these Q's
RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW...
1) They are brothers, nothing else
2) They must always live with Dave.
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
4) They cannot die.
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/mystical zone has to be the same color as their signature colors.
6) They can't die.
7) They can't be severely injured.
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created by the Bagdasarians.
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
11) They can't be in horror stories.
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules.
Unsafe External Link