Author has written 1 story for Lovely Bones.
Formally known as: May Traverse
Birthday: March 12th
Ethnicity: Black(with Cherokee, German, Hungarian, and Irish)
Types of music: If it has good lyrics/beat, I like it
Types of books:May Bird and the Ever After Series, Harry Potter Series, The Fallen, The Devouring, Thirteen Reasons Why, Percy Jackson& The Olympians, The Heros of Olympias series, The Hunger Games
Favorite Artists: Slipknot, Kid Cudi, The Millionares, Alesana, Flyleaf, No Doubt, Slipknot, ,P!nk, Limp Bizkit, Ke$ha, Neon Trees, The Pierces ), Evanescence, T.A.t.u, Nirvana, Utada Hikaru, The Script, John Mayer, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, some by Taylor Swift, one song by Anberlin (Feel Good Drag), Panic! At The Disco, The Beatles, Fall Out Boy, Escape The Fate, Get Scared, Framing Hanley, Blondie
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, FairyNinjaPrincess, MyImmortal01, Twilightxfanatic21, Twilightloverforeverandever, darksinfulwolf, May Traverse
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow bitch!'
18. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challaging people to a jedi match.
19. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem: my husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"
"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."
In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.
"Jesus!" Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.
"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.
"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.
"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones had winked off again. However, this time, the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband with the hatpin again.
The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"
Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled, "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your ass!"
"Amen," replied the congregation.
iPod Shuffle Quiz
1. Put your iPod on shuffle
2. Press "Next" for each question or just keep on hitting the shuffle button
3. Use the title of the song to answer the question
4. No cheating
Entrance Song: Whoa Oh!( Me Vs. Everyone) By Forever The Sickests Kids
Outlook on life: What A Wonderful World By Louis Armstrong
What your family thinks of you: The Voice Within By Christina Aguilera ( i guess...)
What your friends think of you: Natural Disaster By The Plain White T's (-.-)
What strangers think of you: Dance,Dance By Fall Out Boy ( What?!)
Love Life: ( What love life?) Check yes, Juliet By We The Kings
Wedding Song: Simple and Clean By Utada Hikaru ( f* yeah!)
Birthday Song: Crystalize By Lindsey Stirling (...)
Funeral Song: Together Again By Evanescence ( In a way)
Soundtrack of your life: Tonight Is The Night By Outasight
Song to describe you and your bestie: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs ( thanks for the memories) By Fall Out Boy (o.O)
Song for someone you hate: We'll be alright By Travie McCoy ( No... just no)
Fighting Song: The Ballad of Mona Lisa By Panic! At the Disco
Badass Song: Misery Business By Paramore
Song when life gets hard: I'm Not Okay ( I promise) By My Chemical Romance
Song when your over something: Careful By Paramore
Unsafe External Link