Author has written 18 stories for Devil Wears Prada, ER, and Harry Potter.
Well...what to say?
First of all; I have read so many amazing stories by such talented writers on this site...I have been inspired by and touched more than you could know whilst reading some. I aim to leave a review for every story I read (unless it's really awful and you know even constructive criticism would be hopeless!) but sometimes I read on my phone and it slips my mind later. My apologies and I'll try to do better :)
An apology for the lack of updates recently, and the lack of response to anyone that has reviewed/messaged. Life has been a bit... difficult, and as such writing and keeping track of my mail has been near impossible. But, I'm on the mend and hopefully back on track, so... sorry, forgive me?!
I love to write, I can't imagine my life without writing; I spent 3 years at University studying fine art, to end up with exhibition pieces centred around texts I have written, and to end up with 'sketchbooks' full of writing! Words are the medium that I think in, that I see in, that I colour with.
I adore: Meryl Streep, Julie Walters, Helena Bonham Carter, JK Rowling, Johnny Depp...it goes on!
I strive to understand Marina Abramovic and Franko B, and feel desperately sad for Hannah Wilke.
It's been a marvellous journey so far, and one that I hope to continue :)
In the Desert
In the desert
"Fiction is a piece of truth that turns lies to meaning."
"Behind the story I tell is the one I don't.
The first ever story written for me as a prize for The Absurd Pairing Competition; I thought it only fitting to think up another absurd pairing :):http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6817508/1/Anonymouths_CrazyAss_Present Thanks to Adephegia!!
This looked like fun, so I copied it!
This is actually kinda fun...
Choose one subject of Fanfiction (ex: Harry Potter, etc.) and pick 10 of its characters.
1. Hermione 2. Minerva 3. Bellatrix 4. Andromeda 5. Narcissa 6. Severus 7. Lucius 8. Luna 9. Tonks 10. Lupin
1. Have you ever read a One/Four romance? Would you?
Hermione/Andromeda. Yes. I think it's adorable. Hermione really is the most malleable fanfiction whore :P
2. What would your reaction be if Six wanted to go out with Ten?
Severus/Lupin. Intrigued, but not overly surprised.
3. What would be the description for an Eight/Three fic?Luna/Bellatrix. "WARNING: Torture; Dub Con. Held captive at Malfoy Manor, Luna learns exactly how Bellatrix likes to play with her food. But over time, Luna learns a whole lot more, whether Bellatrix intends her to or not."
4. What genre would you pick for a fic involving Two, Five, and Nine?
Minerva, Narcissa, Tonks. Erm... family. Minerva trying to reconcile. Angst.
5. If Seven played a sport, what would it be?
I'm thinking rhythmic gymnastics. Or polo.
6. Where would Two and Four go if they were dating?
Minerva/Andromeda. I think they'd like to stay at home, reading, cooking, that sort of thing. They may go to the theatre, and dancing. I can see them dancing.
7. Do you or anyone you know thinks that Six is hot?
I don't. I think I know someone who might!
8. Would you read an Eight/Five fic?
Luna/Narcissa. Sheesh, Luna's getting a pretty rough deal with the Black's! But yes I would. Luna's... bluntness allows for a lot of scenarios. I may even write it. One day.
9. What would the warning be on a Ten/Seven fic?
Lupin/Lucius: WARNING: S&M, dub con, maybe.
10. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until Nine runs off to marry Five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on Four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of One and settles into a happy relationship with Three.
Andromeda is in a happy relationship with... Tonks (oh God!), until Tonks runs off to marry Narcissa (I know the Black's are inbreds but come on!)
Yes, I have finished boring you now!
Feel free to message me...and review, of course :D
Unsafe External Link