Author has written 3 stories for Sisters Grimm, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hello. My name is Nikki, and I love reading, writing, singing, dancing, acting, daydreaming, and thinking!
Current Favorite Books: The Sisters Grimm Serius, the Harry Potter Serius, The Secret Garden, and the Percy Jackson Serius.
A Not So Nice Moving Day (In-progress)
Foregin Exchange Mayhem (In-progress)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Nikki
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: First 3 letters of real name plus izzle: Nikizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Favorite color and favorite animal: Violet Puppy
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: 2nd Favorite color and favorite drink: Blue Waters
5. YOUR ARAB NAME: 2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name: Iupotkn
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mothers and father's middle name: Peter Ann
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black and the name of one your pets: Black Lily
8. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Grape Fire
9. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accessory: Green Hook
10. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Your middle name and street you live on: Paige Roxbury
11. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: First 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first: Mouni
12. YOUR STREET NAME: Favorite ice-cream and favorite cookie: Chocolate Chocolate Chip
~Yes, I love Glee, and A Very Potter Musical/Sequel are on youtube under the channel 'Starkid Potter'~
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you! If you agree copy and paste this on your profile and add your name to the list: pucky-ucky-wucky-bucky, Bigtimebooks, loverofbooksfoeva
Here's a sad part ,it's from a profile:
Her name was Aurora she was only five this is what happened when she was alive:
Her dad was drunk,her mom was an addict,her parents kept her locked in the attic.
Her only friend was a little toy bear,it was old and worn out and had patches of hair.
She always talked to it when no one's around,she lays there and hugs it,not a peep of sound.
Until her parents unlock the door,some more and more pain she'll have to endure.
A bruise on her leg,a scar on her face,why would she be in such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear and softly cries,she loves her parents, but they want her to die.
She sits in a corner,quiet but thinking,"God,why?Why is my life always sinking?"
Such a bad life for a sad little kid,she'd get beaten and beaten for anything she did.
Then one night, her mom came home high,the poor child was hit and slapped as hours went by.
Then her mom suddenly grabbed a blade,it was sharp and pointy,one that she made.
She thrust the blade into the girl's chest,"You deserve to die,you worthless little pest!"
The mom walked out leaving the girl slowly dying,and again started crying.
The police showed up at the small little house,they quickly barged in,quiet as a mouse.
One officer slowly opened a door to find the sad little girl lying on the floor.
It must of been bad to go though so much harm,but at least she died with her best friend in her arms.
IF YOU WANT TO STOP CHILD ABUSE,COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!! I bolded some of the words because I wanted to make it really sad,but sad time's over!
Pairings I am in LOVE with
Sabrina/Puck (Sisters Grimm)
Daphne/ Mustardseed (Sisters Grimm)
Annabeth/Percy (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter)
Ginny/Harry (Harry Potter)
Neville/Luna (Harry Potter)
Kate/Peter (The Gideon Trilogy)
Katniss/Peeta (Hunger Games)
America/England (Axis Powers: Hetalia)
France/Canada (Axis Powers: Hetalia)
Ed/Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Prussia/Hungary (Axis Powers: Hetalia)
N. Italy/Germany (Axis Powers: Hetalia)
Alphonse/Mai (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Spain/S. Italy (Axis Powers: Hetalia)
Lin Yao/Lan Fan (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Unsafe External Link