Author has written 10 stories for Death Note, Lucky Star, Kuroshitsuji, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Vocaloid.
I'm very active on this account even though I don't update much. ;D
I'm powered by ramen and over sweetened ovaltine.
Hi! I'm Kurii!
I have many many many favorite animes/manga. Ranging from shoujo to yaoi.
Ok so I published the first chapter of my first fanfiction. I didn't think it was very good. But thank you for you reviews! You make me so happy I want to cry. :')
Other websites I lurk on:
(You'll really only find my yaoi Kpop fics here)
(Filled with EXO and manga)
Just a Few Facts:
1. I prefer to read manga, I actually don't watch that much anime because I don't want to.
2. I will constantly stalk this account even if nobody reads my fics.
3. For some reason I own many Bunny related objects. (I'm not obsessed with them or anything.)
4. I love to cosplay but never have enough money to.
5. I love to make cosplay props but are too lazy to.
6. I have horrible business skills with my friends. (I only have good skills towards those I don't know.)
7. I procrastinate. A LOT. (I'm procrastinating for studying many tests as a I type this.)
8. Someone will always die in my fics. That is my motto. Be it a Kpop, Jpop, Cpop, Vocaloid or anime fic, someone will always die. Even if it's a sweet little slice of life fic; at the last minute it will turn into an Asian drama and one of the lovers will suddenly get hit by a car while using the bathroom. I guess that's my writing style I don't really even know if I am worth enough of having a decent writing style or exactly what qualifies as a writing style but there ya go.
9. If you read and comment on one of my fics I will love you forever and claim you to be my friend. There is no escape.
10. Not really a fact, but I like to keep things even. The number 9 irks me.
You are a fangirl if:
1. You read fanfiction and laugh out loud.
2. You write fanfiction.
3. You know all the fanfiction terms ex. lemon, lime, flames, etc.
4. You love romances and don't care what others say.
5. You watch a movie/ read a book and then automatically think of all the different pairings.
6. You own merchandise of your favorite character.
7. You own a deviantart account. (I'm MegumiRen)
8. You browse through deviantart.com and google pictures for the sole purpose of finding fanart.
9. Your computer screen background, screen saver, and and mobile screen background are all pictures of your favorite anime character.
10. You occasionally wonder why anime guys aren't real.
11. You start learning japanese.
12. You are often called childish for your love of anime, movies, and cartoons.
13. When people call anime 'cartoons', you are outraged.
14. You wish you could cosplay.
15. You cosplay.
16. You are overjoyed when people say you look 'anime-ish'.
17. You know who 'L', Naruto, and Inuyasha are.
18. You hate anime dubbed into english.
19. You know more about the japanese culture than your own
20. You occasionally glomp people.
21. You get excited when you see someone who resembles an anime character. (Because sometimes it's funny to me. :)
22. You get excited when you see a japanese person.
23. You get excited when you see anime merchandise at an affordable price.
24. You tend to get excited a lot.
25. You wish you could visit Japan.
18/25 (i'm not as fangirly as you think i am. T-T)
Wow I really need to update this, huh? Yeah...always eager to meet new people! You really won't learn much about me from my profile here...
Unsafe External Link