Author has written 21 stories for Psych, Chuck, NCIS, Criminal Minds, and Against the Wall.
HEY THERE! Check out my poll! It's right above this!!! :D
I wasn't really into fanfiction when I first discovered it, but I've grown to like it so much that I write it! I love being able to change something I don't like in my favorite TV show, movie, book, etc. I like a lot of 90s music but I absolutely love the 80s. As every Psych-o should. And all you Psych fans out there should know that I love to put Shawn in life-threatening situations. Just a fair warning. :)
My favorite TV shows are basically all crime dramas. I like Leverage, Chuck, Castle, CSI, NCIS, Law & Order: SVU, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Bones and the one I love above all the others: PSYCH! It's probably the best show on TV (That's just my opinion though).
You should all watch it.
My favorite books include all the Harry Potter books, The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde, the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, and the first four Vampire Diaries books by L.J. Smith. Okay, I have to stop now or I never will.
Favorite color: blue
Current Favorite Odd Word: Couscous. It's a food! It's like mini rice thingies! It sounds like something out of The Emperor's New Groove, doesn't it?
And I love chocolate. And summer.
Well that's me. Please R&R the fanfics I post. I love getting reviews to things I write. :D
MY TWITTER ACCOUNT: YRM_22. Feel free to follow me! I'll be tweeting about story updates, plans, ideas, and so much more. Not to mention I'll be obsessing about all my favorite things!
Stories Currently In Progress:
A Kidnapping Catastrophe: Shawn and Gus are hired on a case for the SBPD. The case is the kidnapping of a little girl. But as they investigate things get a little more dangerous when Shawn is kidnapped. Can the others find him in time?
Might Not Make It: Shawn is staked by a vampire-obsessed lunatic and is sent to the hospital. Lassiter and Juliet try and find the guy who did it while Henry and Gus wait at the hospital. But the odds of Shawn surviving are getting worse and worse... (And I realize the giant error I made while writing the first chapter. So if you'd be so kind please ignore it.)
ATTENTION! ALL PSYCH STORIES ARE NOW ON A TEMPORARY HIATUS!
My Little Game: The NCIS team is drawn into a psychopath's deadly game. Will they all survive? Who will stay strong? Who will break? The story will revolve mostly around Ziva and Gibbs, but the entire team is involved. Rated T just to be safe, because I have no idea what could happen in later chapters. NOW ON TEMPORARY HIATUS!
Time: "What little time we have left is never quite enough." The team's thought during the episode "Lauren". Takes place during the hospital scene and onwards, with random moments thrown in as well. This story will finish with Emily's POV.
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself dreaming up scenarios to put the characters in.
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on. (THEY HAD THIS AWESOME THING DURING THE SUMMER THAT WAS LIKE MARATHON 3 DAYS A WEEK!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!?)
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10a. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
10b. Whenever you walk in a new or strange place, you imagine yourself stumbling accross a body and your SHOCK face would be the "Phoof" moment.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames. (McGeek! McLoser, McSpazz, McAwesome.)
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it. (Yup)
14. You use the term Hinky. (I quote all of the characters. Who doesn't?)
15. You find yourself singing Tony's undercover song at odd times.
16. You yell "ON YOUR SIX BOSS" whenever a teacher tells you to do something. Or your following a friend.
17. All your sentences begin with "On this one episode of NCIS..." or you can relate you're entire life to NCIS
18. You name things after characters. Dogs, cats, pencils... (air mattresses. Camping trip. Nuff Said.)
19. You find anyone who also occasionally watches NCIS, you talk your face off about it.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
You know that you're addicted to Psych when...
1. You see a small, blue, compact car, you scream "BLUEBERRY!!!"
2. You "call on the powers of Magic Head" whenever you possibly can.
3. You see a pineapple, and officially FREAK OUT.
4. You know somebody and can relate them to all the characters. You have friends you call Lassie, Gus ETC...
5. You remember a quote from Psych in the middle of class and start laughing hysterically.
6. You make a game of telling your friends completely untrue things. (Like what Shawn was saying about Alfred Hitchcock and slippers in "Mr. Yin Presents"? I do it ALL the time!)
7. You give your friends funny nicknames all the time (Lavender Gooms, Magic Head, Gus T.T. Showbiz)
8. Your always thinking about what would happen if you met the cast, or characters, themselves.
9. You support Kelly Kulchack's ideas to put Shawn in life threatening situations (Like "Shawn Takes A Shot In The Dark"? Yeah, Kelly had that idea from the very beginning)
10. When Abigail was on the show you wished you could've given her a plane ticket to Africa and said "bye bye!" sooner (Like "Murder... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?" sooner. Me no like-y Abigail.)
11. You start talking like the characters. (i.e. You say "Whaaaat?" or "You know that's right" ALL the time!)
12. You say things like "Don't be a...(insert random phrase here)" to your friends. (#12 is courtesy of Just A Girl With A Keyboard)
13. Even if you don't know what the "Three-Hole-Punch" joke really is, you laugh hysterically every time you hear it.
14. You watch every bonus feature on the Psych DVDs.
15. You're constantly checking Dule Hill's Twitter account to see if he's tweeted recently.
16a. You have watched every single episode of Psych.
16b. You've watched every episode of Psych multiple times, and you never ever get bored of it.
17. You've tried to get the phrase "Said the liar" to catch on again.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it onto your profile.