|Akari and Kitakami|
Author has written 3 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Ghost Hound/神霊狩, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Akari can mean "light; brightness" and Kitakami can mean "north".
One authoress who (is 15 years old) writes the fanfics, and two of her conscious who supports her!
Akari: 12 years old, happy-go-lucky, dramatic, and carefree.
Kitakami: 12 years old, calm, voice of reason, and sadistic(-like).
That's who they are! Yoroshiku!
P.S. The person we look up to is Kim JaeJoong!
What we like in fanfics: 1.) We like YAOI/Shounen-ai fanfics. YURI/Shoujo-ai is fine too, but we lean more to the YAOI/Shounen-ai side...
2.) We love HUMOR (that makes us actually laugh) and things that make us FACE-PALM! XD Plus, we make weird face expressions when reading.
3.) Things that moves us to tears. We like crying sometimes because it makes us feel like... uhh... we're more human(?)
4.) PWNGE lines! XD
5.) When the main character is pretty much anti-social but gradually makes friends afterwards. But finds them annoying and has to put up with them... But loves them anyways! XD
What we hate in fanfics: 1.) ? x OC's! We tend to ignore them. Even the ones that has like, over 200 reviews under 10 chapters... Don't use them as the main character! If the OC's are like the supporting characters, THAT HAS HUMOR AND NO INTEREST IN ANYONE, then we're okay with it.
2.) Anything that doesn't follow the mood. Like when a character is supposed to be exclaiming, you don't put a period at the end. EVER! Like this for example:
Bad: He was stunned when the raven ruined the project. "What do you think you're doing? I worked really hard on that." He shouted at the other boy.
Please, please, PLEASE don't do that! It makes it look like that the character is saying it with no emotion at all! Yes, it's sometimes a question, but we sometimes know if it's a question.
Good: He was stunned when the raven ruined the project. "What do you think you're doing! I worked really hard on that!" He shouted at the other boy.
But if it's a question that looks like an exclamation, you should do this: "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE?" He shouted the question.
It looks a lot easier for us to understand.
3.) Very bad grammar mistakes... IT'S OKAY IF IT'S SMALL MISTAKES! But if there are grammar mistakes at each sentence or every few sentence, then either get a BETA READER, get a friend or someone to check and correct it for you, or look for the mistakes yourself, fix it, and replace the chapter. (We do the last one...)
4.) Vampire and werewolf stuff for the main plot. It's being overused! So annoying...
We really like the supernatural stuff, but... VAMPIRES? WEREWOLVES? Stop following Twilight! Use ghosts and spirit stuff or something instead!
5.) Gender-benders... DUDE! We love YAOI/Shounen-ai! Don't go and turn the ultimate ukes into GIRLS! WE AVOID THEM AT ALL COST! ...Even if it has over 200 reviews under 10 chapters!
How You Know You're Addicted to Yaoi/Slash when;
How to know if you are completely obsessed with anime (according to Emotive Gothika):
1. You start adding Japanese words to your speech. Ex. ne, kuso, nani, kudasai, etc.
2. The source of your speaking Japanese is because you watch the orginal Japanese versions of your fave anime/s, not just the English version.
3. You'd watch anime even though it's in another language that you don't fully or partially understand.
4. You memorize lines from certain characters in both the English AND Japanese versions and then recite them at random moments word for word.
5. You can do the Japanese version with perfect inflection.
6. You yell in a vicious manner at those who insist on using the English pronunciation of anime character's names instead of the original (and you insist CORRECT) Japanese. Example, saying "Oro-chi-MARU" versus "Oro-CHI-maru" (with the rolled r's and everything)
7. You have dreams that you are a character in your favorite anime/s or that you have somehow landed in the anime world.
8. You have erotic dreams that involves one or more of your anime crushes.
9. When you wake up from said dreams, you try to fall asleep again in hopes to continue it or you wish that it was real.
10. You start doing things from your favorite anime/s. For example, you start forming hand signs to execute a jutsu, like in Naruto.
11. Normal guys/girls don't appeal to you anymore. You prefer bishounen/bishoujo with gigantic shimmering eyes and silk-like hair in natural yet outrageous colors like green, white, or purple.
12. You just have to download every anime picture you find on the net, whether it's from anime you know, anime you don't know, or even if it's just fanart.
13. You take snapshots of characters from your fave anime/s, edit it, and make a RPC.
14. You write fanfiction or draw pictures/doujinshi/comic strips or make simple animations/videos about your fave anime/s.
15. You download the theme and ending songs of your fave anime/s and add them to your music player.
16. You actually memorize the words to the theme/ending songs so that you could sing along to it.
17. You collect/buy anything anime; dvds, figurines, plushies, clocks, posters, manga, stickers, cards, anime magazines, mangazines, etc.
18. You'll do anything to watch an episode you missed, even though it's just a parody episode and it's not important to the main plot whatsoever.
19. You cosplay. Go figure.
20. You'll cosplay any character, whether you like 'em or not! Or even from an anime you have never watched!
21. You have a harem which consists of your fave anime guys/girls.
22. You can start a heated debate when someone says that anime is just cartoons and you are on the opposing side. (anime is NOT just cartoons!!)
23. Whenever the time calls for it, you would do a classic anime scene. Ex. sweatdrops, angry veins, depressed blue background (complete with descending black lines), and even flailing around when you get angry, imagining yourself with chibi fangs, red eyes, and having fire burning in the background behind you.
24. When something happens to you or around you, you turn to anime for explainations. Sudden gusts of wind or earthquakes? Hollows are afoot! Suddenly seeing blurs rush past you? That's someone running at superhuman speed like a ninja or maybe even a saiyan! People dying unexplained deaths? Someone probably has a Death Note!
25. When you haven't watched anime for just one day, or even a couple hours, you become a zombie, unfeeling and oblivious to everything around you.
26. When you do watch anime, you still become an unfeeling and oblivious zombie! (while watching it of course)
27. If someone interrupts you, changes the channel, or messes with the tv while you're watching your anime, you become a ravenous, flesh-eating zombie, out to kill whatever, or whoever, stood in between you and your anime!
28. Right now, you're probably laughing at yourself because you have answered yes to most of the signs, which means you are completely obsessed!! Good for you!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan,Cloud Envy, Phoxsia, Krazy Kitsune13, Teng, Akwon, SilentSnowDreamer, YocchanTensai, HibaTsuna1827, Sayaemogirl, Akari and Kitakami
Side Note for anything that has to do with our authoress's life:
December 16, 2011
Akari: Important news!
Kitakami: No, it's not that important.
Akari: *doesn't listen to Kita-chan* Our authoress has been watching and listening to K-pop stuff!
Kitakami: Plus, she underestimated her school's teachers... That lazy ass...
Akari: I don't have anything to disagree with that! And another thing to add is that she is learning how to dance! Y'know, the Popping and Locking, C-walk, Hip-Hop, Jumpstyle, Melbourne Shuffle, etc.
Kitakami: Yep. She's learning how to dance very slowly... and all by herself.
Akari: Anyways! Back to K-pop! At this time, she is very much liking the boy band "DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki"! And next to that, she's listening to mostly JYJ.
Kitakami: Kim JaeJoong is too hard to ignore.
Akari: Yup! And these are just somethings that we wanted to tell you readers of how she's doing!
Unsafe External Link