Poll: Which of the Twilight characters would you like to ruthlessly murder with a knife? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
ummm... hi. You've reached the page of my short hand thoughts. My pen name's changed from lolchika21, in case you were looking (which I doubt, unless you're a creeper). It's been changed because, well, I thought of it when that was the most awesomest name. Nough said.
I pretty much only made this so I could review and add things to favorites and alerts, but I've just started actually WRITING. Wow. I know. Albiet slow in the development of writing, but still.
I'm in special nerd love with Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Glee, Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Disney Movies (because you just can't outgrow the things), Modern Family, movies of most kind, Starcrossed, Ice, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Grave Mercy, and Divergent.
I like mostly cannon, and some of my favorites are Harry/Ginny, Andromeda/Ted, Rose/Scorpius, Katniss/Peeta, Edward/Bella (though they have a relationship that's just... I don't know, abusive? co-depentdent?). Slash doesn't bother me, I just don't enjoy reading it.
Age: Teenager who can't yet drive (legally, that is.)
Inspired the idea of the Realm from Echoes:
Broken Glass- Probably not going to be continued. Thanks so much to all three people who reviewed and anyone who read. You guys made me have the creepy-uncontrolable-happy giggling YAY!
Echoes- Kinda based on the idea from Broken Glass, except more detailed. (And more interesting, in my opinion.) I'm going to try to update every weekend, but knowing me it'd be better to expect every two weeks.
EDIT: Okay, remember when I said two weeks right up there? Yeah, I lied. Turns out, as this is my first ever attempt to wrtie multi-chapters, i'm the type of writer to have about 5 chapters and the entire background in atdvance. Sorry about that, just hang in there, my hand full of lovley, amazing readers (flattery works, right? I can't afford the virtual bribery anyway...)
I HATE IT IN STORIES HOW EASILY BELLA BENDS TO EDWARD'S WILL. I mean, its always like: Edward grinned his crooked grin and I knew I 'd do it. or It was just impossible to resist the man. Way to go, Bella. You just set the women's rights movement back 20 years.
Ways to annoy people in an elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
2) Apply dripping red paint around the edge of the roof hatch. When someone enters, look upwards and whisper "I think they want in..."
3) Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. Press the wrong ones.
4) Ask, “did you hear that cable snapping sound?”
5) Bring a camera, take pictures of everybody in the elevator.
6) Call out, “Group hug!” and enforce it.
7) Draw a volleyball on the wall of the elevator and insist you have been trapped in there for 3 months. Formally introduce everyone to the volleyball.
8) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
9) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
10) Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi John, how’s your day been?”
11) Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
12) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
13) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
14) Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
15) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
16) Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream “You’re one of THEM!” and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
17) When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming let me out!
18) When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
My two favourite ones:
1 When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
2 When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay! Don’t panic, they’ll open again.”
Thanks to Makenzie L. who gave me the push to start my crappy story (ies).
Hi EllyLee-93! You rock!
15 Things to do in Walmart
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Quotes: (under revision, as there is currently like 4)
"After all this time, Severus?"
"Always." (I promtly burst into tears)
Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving. -Unknown
Those who wish to sing always find a song. -Swedish proverb
Courage is grace under pressure. -Ernest Hemingway
Unsafe External Link