Author has written 12 stories for Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, and Inu × Boku SS/妖狐×僕SS.
So I'm anime-fangirl26 but my nicknames are Soul or Rangiku! I'm 16 years old and currently a junior in high school.
My hobbies: reading books(fantasy, supernatural, romance, school life, comedy, adventure), watching anime and reading manga, writing stories and playing piano.
My favorite Animes: Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Pandora Hearts, Vampire Knight, Inuyasha and Kyo Kara Maoh.
I am a major shounen-ai/yaoi fan, so if you're reading this and have any dramas/animes/mangas that fall under either of those categories please PM me and I will love you for the rest of my life!
I watch over 50 animes so I may not have listed all of my fav. animes; those are just the ones that came to mind!
I'm currently working on a Vampire Knight fanfic about Zero and my bff right now. I just updated the 3rd chapter, and am currently working on the 4th chapter. I was also working on a Kuroshitusji fanfic and I just got the 7th chapter up and need to update the eighth one, which will hopefully be updated soon since SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!! My bff is writing a Harry Potter fanfic about me and Draco Malfoy!!!! (love him XD)
JUST UPDATED MY FANFIC "SEBASTIAN!" PLEASE READ IT!
PM if you have any questions!
This is freak as anything...DO NT CHEAT (You'll kick yourslef later) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions you'll be surprised!! We'll tomorrow if the wish comes true. Some of the things are freakily true, but if you sit and think about it, most of the answers are right because the way the questions are set up. The human mind of everyone, really, works in similar ways.
Take 3 minutes to try this out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome!
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try!
First...Get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure its people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. Write the numbers 1-11 in a column.
2. Then besides 1 and 2 right any two numbers you want.
3. besides the 3 and the 7 write the names of two members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like family or friends...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spot.
5. Write down four song titles in 8, 9, 10, and 11. (Go with yoru instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish...
And now the key for the game...
1. you must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is the one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person in 4.
5. The person you name in 5 is the one that knows you very well.
6. The person in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour...IF you do, your wish will come true.
REASONS SEBACIEL IS SOOOOO CANON AND DEFINITELY CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT CHANGING THE WHOLE KUROSHITSUJI MANGA SERIES
1. They are always together... ALWAYS!
2. Ciel looks to Sebastian for advice first.
3. Sebastian sometimes goes above and beyond the contract when dealing with Ciel (Manga Chapter 34 people! C'mon!!)
4. Sebastian is Ciel's most precious person (Episode 9 of the anime!!)
5. EPISODE 9 OF THE ANIME!! (Filler or not, the anime makers definitely felt the SebaCiel vibes!)
6. Ciel hates being separated from Sebastian for long amounts of time (During the Circus Arc in the manga... latest manga chapters as well! Episodes 20, 22-23 of the anime!)
7. Well, the whole plot is basically about Sebastian and Ciel's contract/relationship so... (smiles)
8. Due to their personalities, even if they did end up falling in love and getting together, they wouldn't change into completely different people!
9. Their relationship is already so beautifully represented, and it's almost like their souls are interconnected.
10. Manga Chapter 41!! Gosh, if that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what will...
11. Also, Yana Toboso originally wanted to make the manga shounen-ai, so even she had an idea of what to do (stupid editors thought it wouldn't sell)!
12. Yana Toboso is an amazing manga artist/writer, so I wholeheartedly believe that she could make Sebastian and Ciel work in the manga without changing anything about the story or them as characters
13. Yes, Ciel is a child, but how many times have you guys found yourself forgetting that! C'mon, he already acts like an adult! And who said that they had to have sex? They can wait til he's 18... a kiss now isn't so bad is it though? (wink)
14. Manga Chapter 34... I swear, that was one of the most romantic things ever!! (squeals)
15. Finally, love is love right? I've heard a lot of people saying that if Ciel was a girl, then things would be different... why? If he's still the same age, but a different gender, isn't that just as bad? As long as it's consensual I see nothing wrong with it (even though I'm not a HUGE fan of shotacon)!
THIS IS WHY SEBASTIAN AND CIEL CAN TOTALLY GET TOGETHER IN THE KUROSHITSUJI MANGA SERIES AND NOT MESS UP THE OVERALL PLOT!! Another case closed...
Unsafe External Link