Poll: Naruto vs Sasuke fight Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Death Note, Fairy Tail, and Naruto.
IMPORTANT: for people who have been reading my HP/Naruto crossovers, don't worry- I'm not discontinuing! But I have to be honest with you- I lost interest in that fandom ages and ages ago. The only reason I kept continuing was because I didn't want to let anyone down. I want to focus on stories I like to write about. It's also annoying because I'm a very lazy person who can't handle big projects well. I have many hobbies, especially art and that's what I'm concentrating on right now so my writing has suffered. Another reason is that the first few chapters of the crossovers are just pure setup and it's just so boring to write. I have the ending planned, and even a sequel to Paper Dolls but the beginning is just so hard to write because I have so little motivation. Thanks for all the reviews though. I really enjoyed reading all of them and it's nice to know that some people actually appreciate my writing.
As some of you may have noticed, I'm quite a critical reader. I enjoy giving my advice and opinions as best as my experience with writing can allow. If you are here because you think I have 'flamed' you which I am quite certain, I've never done then please click on the PM option above and I will answer your complaints as patiently as possible.
Likes: dogs, turtles, manga, anime, drawing, awesome people, sarcastic people
Dislikes: weeaboos, drama queens, cats, sport, jersey shore, people who can't take a fucking joke
Personality: it might be hard to believe for some people considering my bluntness but I'm actually a nice person. I like telling the truth and being logical but I'm also a very creative and open minded person. I dislike immature, overly dramatic people who let their emotions cloud their judgement. I guess I'm what people could call a cynic and I don't take crap from others. I'm also not the best friend to go to for comfort, unfortunately because I always end up telling you the truth.
Talents: writing, I guess. Funny thing is I've never really read any novels. In fact the number of books I've read can be counted easily on ten fingers. I'm also told to be an extremely talented artist. I am currently writing my own manga and inking it with copic markers. I should probably post it online but I'm too lazy to get a deviant art and scan my work. People say that my style is very reminiscent of a mixture of Fairy Tail and One Piece. I have good hand eye coordination so that makes me good at things like drawing and piano.
Fails: I can't sew. :( its sad because I'm told to be a good clothes designer but I can't make any of the clothes I draw. Even if it's a simple, plain t-shirt? I have the patience but I don't don't have the skill. I am also awful at any kind of sports especially running.
Favourite anime/manga: One Piece. The art is just amazing. This might not be obvious in the anime, especially in the first few episodes because everything is simplified but the art is just... WOW. It might look kind of wierd at first once that's what makes it so unique and I've never seen an artist use so much detail. I also think the plot line and character development is one of the best I have ever seen. It has a slow start but the thing that is different about this manga is that it doesn't start out exciting like Naruto and Bleach but is slow and mostly setup. But instead of becoming boring and tedious, it becomes more and more exciting. Its also the only anime that has ever made me cry like a little child, yet the emotional scenes are balanced out with all the comedy. Good comedy, I must add. Overall, best manga ever in my opinion.
Worst anime/manga: Mamotte Lollipop. The art is terrible. The girls look more like demented chibis that aren't very cute at all, the guys look like girly girls and the story line is horrible. The main girl character, Nina is a weak, annoying, immature brat. Urgh! Definitely not a manga I would recommend but if you ever get bored and need to make fun of something, this is the manga you need to read
Best Fanfiction Fandom: Death Note. As far as the fandoms I follow, Death Note has the most high quality fanfictions. I guess it also has something to do with the age group that follows it. Most stories are well written, deeply researched and the characters are in character and well written. Wide use of vocabulary and usually good grammar and spelling. Props to Death Note fanfiction writers.
Worst Fanfiction Fandom: Fairy Tail. Ok, don't get me wrong- I love Fairy tail but most of their fanfictions are mediocre at best. Again, I think it has something to do with age group. While a lot of adults and older teens read Death Note, Fairy Tail's audience is mainly children and younger teens. I guess its also because the show is mostly full of cheesy humour and that makes it hard for fanfiction writers to write it from a serious POV. One thing I do love about Fairy Tail though is that Hiro Mashima sure knows how to design his characters. They are all very good looking. Sexy Chicks. Hot guys. *.*
2. People who roleplay in their author's note: I don't know why people do it. It takes up half of the story and no one even reads it. Trust me, your cheesy excuse for 'humour' isn't making anyone laugh. Sorry thirteen year old but the truth hurts.
3. People who write song fics: unless it's a song you wrote yourself, usually people who wrote song fics are sorry excuses for authors who can't come up with anything creative. Yeah... No ones going to read something crap you pretty much copied and pasted from Taylor Swift or whoever it is people are listening to these days.
4. M-preg: I can deal with yaoi and shounen ai as long as it's well written but m-preg? No, not only is it physically impossible for a male to carry a child, it's also sick and disgusting. Think about it, males have no uteru. So where will the baby grow? In their balls? I'm sorry but I don't want to see some watermelons dangling from some guy's crotch. Oh wait, gays take it up the butt so that means that the baby will just grow in the ass. Sick, man, just sick.
5. Overly violent characters: what's the deal with people who think that characters with anger issues and violent tendencies are funny? Well, news flash, it's not. As soon as I click on a story and the main OC/canon character is screaming 'F* EVERYONE! IMMA GONNA KILL MY MOM!!!!' in CAPS with fifty million exclamation marks, then you know you've lost a reader. And then I find out that the reason they're screaming is because their mom didn't wake them up in time for school. Are you kidding me? You think that's funny? Your mom's been wiping your butt since you were a kid- she's probably tired as hell. Learn to wake yourself up...Geez!
6. Bad spelling and grammar: yeah, everyone makes mistakes. I'm no angel either... I've made mistakes too. The occasional is understandable but if the entire thing looks as if the author never even passed first grade then just stop writing, start listening in class and maybe sign yourself up for some English tutoring.
7. People who encourage authors to keep writing bad stories: if it's bad, don't encourage them! They're only embarrassing themselves so just put them out of their misery. If the author just has a few fixable problems then offer them advice but if they story is terrible beyond repair then just don't bother.
8. OOC characters: unfortunately this always happens in Fairy Tail fanfiction. One of the main reasons why it is probably the fandom with the worst quality stories in my opinion. Many authors are sfocused on writing the romance to squeal over it that they forget to develop the character according to their actual personality.
9. People who pair the main female character with every male character in the series: this happens in every fandom! In Naruto it's Sakura, in Bleach it's Naruto, In One Piece it's Nami and in Fairy Tail, it's Lucy. Same goes for Hermione in Harry Potter. The only exception to this rule is Death Note where the majority of pairings is yaoi. I mean sure, it the characters are not OOC, props for you! but unfortunately most of the time they are. After all HOW in the world can Sakura be in love with Hidan? Or how can Nami be in love with Mihawk? That's just creepy. Good for you if you pull it off though.
10. Ignorant people. People who want to deny reality. It's nice to dream but sometimes the truth has to be faced. If I say your story has bad points and give a reason, then you should be honored that your writing isn't absolute shit Because I don't even bother to review shit. If you have some potential then I will give a review. There's no need to get defensive.
11. Cheesy romance. I like adult, more mature relationships that are realistic however in real life the hottest dude in the school will not date the average girl with the good personality.
12. OOC. I don't want to see Sasuke call Sakura babe ever again. NEVER AGAIN.
If any of the above offended you then I won't apologise because at would only mean that you are one of them and you are currently butt-hurt. Suck it up, sister, it's a tough world.
If you see any mistakes above, I apologise. I am currently typing on my iPad, and the autocorrect is a bit dodgy.
Replacement Teachers: LONG HIATUS
Paper Dolls: LONG HIATUS
If Light was a Father: A few new story ideas. Typed up Chapter 3- computer died and I lost motivation to type it again. Will rewrite it once I feel like it.
The Art of Deception: Chapter 2 up. Working on Chapter 3
Which Naruto Team is the best?
Team Kakashi: 10
Team Kurenai: 6
Team Gai: 6
Team Asuma: 4
Team Sannin: 3
Unique Voters: 24
Is there any Akatsuki member you DON'T like?
I like them all dammit: 8
Unique Voters: 22
Naruto vs Sasuke
Unique voters: 26
Unsafe External Link