Author has written 16 stories for Victorious.
My favourite things to do are reading, and horseback riding.
My favourite colors are maroon, dark purple, and black, and I try to wear them as much as possible. I aspire to be an actress, singer, writer or maybe all three someday.
The Dark Side Of Me
I am very pessimistic. I like to fantasize about stabbing certain people on my hate list with scissors. Why scissors, you ask? One, scissors are pretty awesome and two, once the scissors is stabbed in their heart, you can open and close the scissors to expand the wound. Then you can rub salt on the wound, and pour hot water on it. And, last but not least, leave them on an abandoned road somewhere to die.
My Favourite Things
Fav TV Shows:
Big Time Rush
Pretty Little Liars
Robin Hood BBC
13: The Original Broadway Musical
RENT: The Original Broadway Musical
Pride & Prejudice
Jasper & Maggie (Unnatural History)
Ron & Hermione (Harry Potter)
Elizabeth & Darcy (Pride & Prejudice)
Robin & Marian (Robin Hood BBC)
Will & Djaq (Robin Hood BBC)
Meggie & Farid (Inkheart)
Balthazar & Veronica (Sorcerer's Apprentice)
Beck & Jade (Victorious)
Rory & Amy (Doctor Who)
Angel & Collins (RENT)
Joanne & Maureen (RENT)
Merlin & Arthur (Merlin)
Ezra & Aria (Pretty Little Liars)
Hanna & Caleb (Pretty Little Liars)
John & Sherlock (Sherlock)
If My Heart Was a House by Owl City
Why Wait by Rascall Flatts
My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Miley Cyrus (song originally by Poison)
She's A Lady by Forever the Sickest Kids
You and Me by Lifehouse
Sorcerer's Apprentice soundtrack by Trevor Rabin
The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne
All the Right Moves by OneRepublic
Secrets by OneRepublic
The Only Exception by Paramore
My Heart by Paramore
Misery Business by Paramore
Give It Up by Elizabeth Gillies & Ariana Grande
Wouldn't Change A Thing by Demi Lavoto & Joe Jonas
Please Don't Leave Me by P!nk
Every Other Time by LFO
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
She's Killing Me by A Rocket to the Moon
Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Perfect Two by Auburn
F*kin' Perfect by P!nk
Baby Blue Eyes by A Rocket to the Moon
Jealous Guy by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by John Lennon)
Just Like Heaven by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by The Cure)
Wild Horses by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by the Rolling Stones)
You Oughta Know by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by Alanis Morissette)
Father and Son by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by Cat Stevens)
One and Only by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by Adele)
You and I by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by Lady Gaga)
Fast Car by Elizabeth Gillies (song originally by Tracy Chapman)
I've Just Seen A Face by the Beatles
Jealous Guy by John Lennon
Just Like Heaven by Katie Melua
Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones
One and Only by Adele
You and I by Lady Gaga
Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
13 Original Broadway Cast Soundtrack by the Original 13 Broadway Cast
Victorious Soundtrack by the Victorious Cast
The Original RENT Broadway Soundtrack by the Original RENT Broadway Cast
Fav Magical Creature:
Werewolves (and no, I'm not talking about the wimpy Twilight ones. I'm talking about the HP ones.)
"Dying? Not at all. Quicker and easier than falling asleep"
-Sirius Black, in response to Harry's question on if dying hurts.
Fav Ice Cream Flavor:
Fav Sharp Object:
Things I Hate
1. The character Tori Vega from Victorious. I guess the hatred started when she was rubbing Beck in the pilot episode, and I really hated her when she KISSED Beck, KNOWING that Jade & Beck were dating!
2. The pairing Bori (Beck&Tori). I know some people like this pairing, but I think that it's clichéd and boring.
3. Child abuse.
5. Stereotypes. I hate them because you just shouldn't judge someone on what they wear, or what their religion is, or anything. It's just wrong.
6. Twilight. Hate those sparkly vampires and miserable excuses for werewolves.
7. Peperoni and sausage. I hate it because it's meat wrapped in intestines.
8. Walking Idiots.
9. People who judge me for what I do/say or write. I am who I am, don't ever try to change me.
10. Hitler, he started 2 world wars that caused tragedy worldwide.
12. People who hate Avan Jogia. Anyone who does is a idiot.
13. People who hate Elizabeth Gillies. Anyone who does is a gank.
14. Girls who wear skirts over jeans, I mean what is up with that?
15. Going to bed at night, and getting up in the morning. Hate it!
16. The color pink.
17. Peppy/snobby people.
18. People who hurt the people I care about. Do it, and you DIE.
20. People who misspell words. Would it kill you to use a dictionary?!?
21. Justin Bieber's music, hair, and the fact that he's almost at THE BEATLES level of fame!!! THE BEATLES WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN HIM!!! And if anyone says that he's better than the Beatles, I WILL LOSE ALL FAITH IN HUMANITY!!!
22. SpongeBob Squarepants. It's an idiotic show that rots brains.
23. Alcohol abuse and addiction.
24. People who hate the LBGTQP community. Anyone who does is an ignorant buffoon.
Questions I Asked Myself
Do you like Bade? (Beck/Jade)
Ah, my OTP now, forever, and till the end of time. Awesome couple! They're just so perfect for each other. Jade's so dark and mean, and Beck's nice to everyone, even when they don't deserve it. Sort of like the Yin Yang symbol. Jade's Yin, the dark, feminine side and Beck's Yang, the bright, masculine side. Yang & Yin can't exist without each other and neither can Beck & Jade. Support them 100%!
Do you like Bori? (Beck/Tori)
No. I think Bori's a little too...normal, like the classic tv couple. Way too clichéd, in my opinion. 0%
Are you a fan of Tandré (André/Tori)
Yes, but not as much as Bade. 60%
What do you think of Cabble? (Robbie/Cat)
Cute couple. 10%
Do you like Bat? (Beck/Cat)
No. I think they're better off as friends. 0%
Who's your favourite character on Victorious and why?
My favourite character is Jade because she's not like the other girls on Victorious. She's not self-centered (Trina), bi-polar (Cat) or a annoying person that has very small problems and blows them out of proportion (Tori). Cat gets a little annoying with her mood swings. Trina is just annoying because she's so self-centered, but I love her because that's part of the comedy. And Tori...check out my 'Things I Hate' column to see what I have against her.
Copy & Paste Time!
OK so the word Bademance, (Beck and Jade romance (Victorious)) should
be put into the dictionary, copy and paste onto your profile if you
agree and add your name to the end of this list - ohsnapitzjess, Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade,
ℓ.α.υ.g.н. уσυя нєαят συт
.α.η..є. ιη тнє яαιη
.н.є.я.ι.ѕ.н. тнє мємσяιєѕ
ι.g.η.σ.я.є. тнє ραιη
ℓ.σ.ν.є. αη ℓєαяη
ƒ.σ.я.g.є.т. αη ƒσяgινє
я.є.м.є.м.в.є.я. уσυ σηℓу нανє
σηє ℓιƒє тσ ℓινє
If you and your friends have a nickname, title,
or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile. (Moony/The Island)
If Twilight books weren’t
accepted to be published,
75% would hurt themselves,
20% would cry.
If you are one of the 5% that
would throw a party, post this
to your page.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Harry Potter FANS: Believe the opposite of what Professor Trelawny says.
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
Harry Potter FANS: say Merlin’s Pants!
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I’ll tell on you!
Harry Potter FANS: say shut up or I’ll avada kedavra your butt!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think witches are wicked, have green skin, wear all black and have warts.
Harry Potter FANS: Ask how Luna Lovegood could ever be considered wicked and say her fashion sense isn’t that bad.
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
Harry Potter FANS: Pick up a stick and attempt to fight back.
NORMAL PEOPLE: Think fairy tales are Cinderella and Snow White.
Harry Potter FANS: Know the best fairy tales are made by Beetle the Bard.
NORMAL PEOPLE: Don’t run into walls.
Harry Potter FANS: Platform 9 3/4, here we come!
100 Reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight:
1. There’s this thing, we call it a plot. Harry Potter has one, Twilight does not.
2. There are many twists and turns that capture your interest and keep you guessing. Twilight, on the other hand, is utterly boring and predictable.
3. The main characters actually have personalities.
4. Even though they’re wizards, the characters are easy to relate to. They have actual flaws and problems. It is really hard to relate to a character that is absolutely perfect aside from his one flaw of being a blood-thirsty, abusive, sparkling vampire.
5. J.K Rowling isn’t being sued for plagiarism.
6. It has depth and layers. In short, people don’t just read it for the hot guys.
7. Small details that don’t seem important at the beginning of the series become important at the end of the series.
8. Most of the plot holes (or the major ones any way) were tied up by the end of the seventh book.
9. J.K Rowling doesn’t contradict/break every rule she made.
10. The books were actually thought out from the very beginning, so everything tied together neatly.
11. Consistency is key in a series of books.
12. You can actually learn something worth-while from Harry Potter. I can’t say I really learned any important life lessons from Twilight. Not honestly, anyway.
13. Because books should allow you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks, rather than describe everything to you every five pages.
14. SMeyer thinks her readers are too dumb to understand what’s in the book and has to explain everything thoroughly, over and over again. J.K Rowling allows the readers to think for themselves so that they can actually learn.
15. Because when J.K Rowling uses big words, she uses them right, and in the proper context.
16. In order to write any fantasy stories, research is needed.
17. Because J.K Rowling created a whole new world for the readers to get lost in, rather than throwing magical creatures into the real world.
18. J.K Rowling included many magical creatures in her story that are far more realistic than a sparkling vampire.
19. Not all of the villains were defeated in seconds, like they are in Twilight.
20. Harry has actual problems. Tons of them. But does he spend 300 pages Stephenie Meyer and moaning about them? No! He actually does something to try and solve them.
21. Because when Harry and Ginny broke up, neither of them attempted suicide.
22. Because you can read the books over and over again, and pick up things you missed. I don’t need to read Twilight again, it was so repetitive, I doubt I missed anything.
23. Because I find a boy wizard with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead brandishing a stick to be much more believable than a vampire that sparkles in the sunlight.
24. When J.K Rowling adds a mythical creature into her books that are supposed to be scary, SHE ACTUALLY MAKES THEM SCARY. Stephenie Meyer makes vampires look like fluffy little bunny rabbits.
25. If J.K Rowling wrote that baboons were secretly wizards in hiding, I would believe it.
26. J.K Rowling can actually write a story that draws readers in, rather than put them to sleep.
27. Because J.K Rowling actually has an editor.
28. When J.K Rowling writes a character’s back story, it actually has some thought put into it and gives you a better understanding of the character. She will bring it up multiple times and add to it, rather than just mention it once and leave it. Example: MOST of HBP is dedicated to Voldemort’s back story.
29. J.K Rowling will not insult fantasy writers by completely twisting the myths. She will take what has been written previously, add to it, maybe twist it a little but keep the same general idea.
30. Because SMeyer brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “rules are meant to be broken”. And not in a good way.
31. Because, though the series started out as a kids book, J.K Rowling realised that her readers weren’t eight years old anymore, and she adapted the books so that they grew with the readers.
32. Because there is actually character development in the series. By the end of Breaking Dawn, the characters were still as annoying as they were at the beginning of Twilight.
33. J.K Rowling actually put thought into her characters names instead of choosing common names.
34. Renesmee Cullen? Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore laughs in his grave.
35. Harry is modest. When everyone is fawning over him because he’s famous, he wishes they would stop. He’s never looking for better friends than Ron and Hermione, he’s perfectly happy with them. Bella on the other hand is only happy if the Cullens will except her as a friend and will completely ignore anyone else.
36. Because when Harry broke up with Cho, we didn’t get six blank pages of nothing while he broods about it.
37. Because when Harry hates someone, he actually has a reason for it and therefore, we can’t help but hate them, too.
38. Because it doesn’t dwell on a persons looks.
39. Because even Dumbledore will admit that he’s not perfect.
40. Because the romance isn’t shoved in your face and obvious.
41. It is subtly complex and allows you to think for yourself.
42. The relationships were subtly hinted at and grew throughout the series. Example: Ron and Hermione.
43. J.K Rowling will actually take time to write an intriguing summary, rather than copy and paste a snippet that gives the entire plot away.
44. Because it actually has themes that don’t contradict themselves.
45. Because the books started out happier, but then got darker and darker as Voldemort gets more powerful and Harry realises what he’s up against.
46. Because everything ties together and makes sense
47. The foreshadowing is subtle enough that you won’t guess exactly what’s going to happen, yet not too subtle that you think nothing is happening.
48. Over ten years later and people are still reading the books.
49. “The words aren’t always perfect” does not apply in the Harry Potter universe.
50. Even Stephen King thinks J.K Rowling is the better author.
51. Quantity does not always equal quality. The Twilight series could have been ended in one book.
52. Notice how there’s no http://www.harrypottersucks.com.
53. J.K Rowling assumes that we understand what she is saying and doesn’t find it necessary to describe what Harry looks like every two pages.
54. J.K Rowling didn’t realize how big her fandom was until after she’d written the final book, in which she did a google search on Harry Potter and it blew her mind. Stephenie Meyer admitted that Twilight was only supposed to be one book but continued writing because it was so popular.
55. Because lots of time and effort was put into the books, they were not just pulled out of someone’s Seth in a few months.
56. Harry is noble, heroic and selfless. He is willing to risk his life for people he doesn’t know or doesn’t like. Example: Draco Malfoy in the Room of Requirement. He’s a hero we can all be proud of.
57. The main female character, Hermione, is not weak, she does not rely on a man to help her and she doesn’t complain about everything that happens. She is smart, brave, loyal and spends half the series bailing Harry and Ron out of trouble.
58. Even for all of her good traits, Hermione has her flaws. She has a fiery temper and it often gets the better of her (her many fights with Ron). And she has messed up before (she failed the practical Defense exam in third year, and allowed a Death Eater to grab a hold of her while apparating in Deathly Hallows). But even with her flaws, she is a girl we can be proud of. Bella is not.
59. When J.K Rowling uses a plot device, she uses something believable and affects the plot substantially. SMeyer uses plot devices that destroy her own canon (cough)Renesmee(cough).
60. Because the jokes in Harry Potter aren’t completely made up of sexual innuendos like they are in Twilight.
61. Because you can create a deep, personal connection with the characters in Harry Potter. Personally, I’ve formed better connections with rocks than I have with any of the Twilight characters.
62. The love that Lily had for Harry was touching and powerful. She gave up her life to save him, rather than because he died/didn’t love her. Edward and Bella’s “love” pales dramatically in comparison to this kind of love.
63. Because, rather than spending 100 pages describing what someone looks like, J.K Rowling actually works on creating a personality for her characters.
64. J.K Rowling isn’t afraid of killing off main characters – even if she did cry whilst writing it.
65. Harry is kind to even the smallest of magically creatures. When Dobby died, he dug the grave by hand instead of with magic as a tribute to the hardwork that Dobby devoted his life to doing. Edward Cullen looks down on humans because they aren’t the perfect sparkly bits of fluff that he is.
66. Harry is infinitely loyal to all of his friends, even if they aren’t popular. Example: In the sixth book on the train ride to Hogwarts Romilda Vane comes and invites Harry to join her and her friends in their compartment saying that he doesn’t have to sit with Neville and Luna. He refuses saying, “They’re my friends.” Bella left her human friends for the Cullens at first chance.
67. Harry actually had to work to succeed. Bella got everything she wanted handed to her on a silver platter. She didn’t have to work for anything. This gives a bad example to people everywhere.
68. Because the characters in Harry Potter have at least some sort of affect towards the plot. They aren’t just there for the sake of being there.
69. Because J.K Rowling doesn’t try to explain things away with science. And fail at it.
70. Because, rather than making everyone “perfect”, there is a variation in the characters’ looks. Not everyone is “ZOMG SOO HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!”. There are the cutie pies, like Dean Thomas, and Neville, who’s cute in that awkward, dorky way. It makes the characters seem more real.
71. Because the characters in Harry Potter are willing to die for each other, and some have. The Final Battle is proof that many of the students at Hogwarts would die to save Harry. The Cullens probably wouldn’t do the same thing, not that they were ever put in a situation that called for them to.
72. J.K Rowling follows the rules of “show don’t tell”.
73. No thesaurus’ were harmed in the making of Harry Potter.
74. To the best of my knowledge, Harry Potter has not ruined some of people’s favourite things. Example: music. A lot of people’s favourite bands have been destroyed because they were mentioned/had a song on the soundtrack and the Twitards have made it overly popular because of this.
75. It’s a story that I would actually want to read to my kids as a bedtime story. I wouldn’t let my kids near Twilight if they were still at the age in which I had to read to them so they could fall asleep. Especially not Breaking Dawn.
76. I don’t think anyone has ever made alternate titles to anything in the Harry Potter books. Example: Breaking Fail, The Demon Spawn, Renespawn. And many, many more.
77. Because The Harry Potter books actually have enough content for a full length movie.
78. While fantasy stories are supposed to be impossible in comparison to real life, Twilight takes “impossible” to a whole new level.
79. Because I like my books to have actual substance, thanks.
80. In all my years of reading Harry Potter, I have never had to close the book, put it down and walk away shaking my head like I did with Twilight (cough)Sparkle scene(cough)
81. Harry Potter shows that immortality isn’t everything. Twilight shows that if you aren’t immortal, you aren’t worth carp.
82. I never face palmed while reading Harry Potter. Ever.
83. Because no one in Harry Potter ever complained about carp wheater. Even if it meant that the Dementors were breeding.
84. Because Dobby the House-Elf would make a better boyfriend than Edward Cullen. He listens to you, is loyal and brave, and would do anything to help you.
85. Because J.K Rowling creates actually conflict in the series that aren’t solved as easily as snapping your fingers.
86. Because if when J.K Rowling has a battle scene at the end of a book, dammit it will have climax. Is totally NOT referring to that epic fail of a fight scene at the end of Breaking Dawn
87. After reading the final Harry Potter book, you are not left with more questions than answers.
88. J.K Rowling can find a less cliche way of ending a series than, “and we walked into our perfect piece of forever” or whatever SMeyer wrote.
89. A hobby. Bella needs to get one. Harry and Ron have Quidditch, Hermione reads and studies. All Bella does is obsess over Edward, which makes for a very boring book.
90. Twilight is drawn out way too far. J.K Rowling proved that some young adult books should be over 700 pages long. Stephenie Meyer proved that some shouldn’t be.
91. Because the hard work and dedication that J.K Rowling put into the series was evident. That Twilight lacked these two factors, was evident.
92. If J.K Rowling wrote a fight scene in which one character kills another, the person who’s point of view we’re reading in would not black out leaving us utterly clueless as to what’s going on.
93. Harry Potter would not try to pass off stalking, pedophilia, and abuse as “true love”.
94. Because rebelling against The Dark Lord and his Death Eaters as he rises to power makes for a better plot than anything SMeyer could possibly write.
95. Even the bad guys are kind of likable, because they have depth and layers that you will never find in Twilight’s characters. They’re interesting.
96. It keeps you guessing. Example: Snape. No one but J.K really knew where his loyalties truly lied until one of the very last chapters of the last book.
97. Because if J.K Rowling gives a character a weird name, the names meaning reflects the character, instead of being stupid.
98. Harry Potter has a complex plot with many twists and turns. Twilight is bland.
99. Harry Potter may be repetitive with the main plot. But that’s what makes it consistent. It also has many sub-plots that vary book-to-book.
100. Many people say that the Cullens are great because they are hot and rich. You know what I have to say to this? The Weasleys’. They may not be rich or well dressed. Yeah, they’re clothes and books are second hand. But they have love. And really, what more could you want? Mrs. Weasley actually killed Bellatrix for trying to kill Ginny. They are kind, loving and treat everyone as another member of the family. The Weasleys’ totally pwn the Cullens
You Know You're Obsessed With the Outsiders When...
You laugh every time you drink a soft drink for reasons unknown to
people around you.
You name your horse (Or any other pet) Ponyboy.
You've looked up Robert Frost poems before, just to read Nothing Gold
Can Stay from a million different sources.
You've read Gone With the Wind, even though it's more than a thousand
pages long, for no other reason except because it was mentioned in The
If you HAVE read Gone With the Wind, you get randomly excited and
squeal at the page where it quotes exactly, "riding into sure death
because they were gallant".
You've started wearing black leather jackets, old jeans, and white t-
shirts a lot more than you usually do.
You've researched the 60s for fun, and you have asked questions
concerning the 60s to your baffled history teacher.
You've tried slicking back your hair with hair gel/grease and squealed
happily at the results.
You've bleached your hair just because Ponyboy did.
You've started caring about your hair a lot more than you did before.
You've stopped getting haircuts.
You daydream about the greasers and imagine yourself in their time
You have a sudden urge to eat bologna...although you may think it
tastes like spicy dirt.
Your fear of fire has suddenly become a bit disturbing or you can't be
around fire without bawling.
You suddenly start looking for greasers when you're out of your house.
You compare random people to The Outsiders characters when you see them.
You've started using the words, "ain't", "golly", "gee", "dig",
"tuff", and other old slang words proudly, not paying attention to the
weird stares you're getting from people around you.
You've read the book so many times you could quote entire pages from it.
You love your English teacher for getting you to read it.
You announce to your stunned parents that your new favorite cartoon
character is Mickey Mouse.
You want to hit people when your teacher's showing the Outsiders
movie, and they don't pay attention to it/laugh at it.
You rush up to every random person reading the book, squealing and
babbling about how amazing the book is, and how much they're gonna
love it so much. You say these thing to COMPLETE STRANGERS too.
You suddenly wish you had a southern accent, and you love people who
You've developed a sudden interest in old movies.
You do a double take each time someone says the word "Soda" or "Pony".
You laugh every time you drink Pepsi (Ponyboy's addiction) or Coke.
You write "Stay Gold" as the last line of every letter you write.
You've paused the movie at the very beginning when Ponyboy writes in
his composition book, and tried to copy his handwriting.
You've wondered what it would be like the live as a greaser in the
You and your best friend spend three hours running around the mall
asking random people where you can find some white and black Converse
high-tops, just because Ponyboy has white ones and Johnny has black.
Then you spend all your mom's birthday money buying some.
You spend twenty bucks at the bouncy ball machine, trying to get a red
one. Then when you do, you walk around your subdivision for hours,
bouncing it like Ponyboy does in the beginning of the movie.
You laugh hysterically when you really do "step out into the sunlight
from the darkness of the movie house"
Certain songs remind you of characters/gang.
You've commited the Nothing Gold Can Stay poem to memory
You've written (or are writing) multiple fanfictions relating to the
You start quoting the book.
You've memorized the number page on your favorite parts
You make a list of Greasers and Socs using people you know.
You start using the slang in the book (like Glory or shoot)
When talking to someone who has never read it, you get defensive when
they ask if Ponyboy was his real name.
You freak whenever you see a blue Mustang.
You've read the book multiple times
After reading it again, you wonder at the details. (Like why Sodapop
signed his full name on his letter to his little brother. Did he think
that he'd been forgotten? or why they mentioned the nightmares...?)
You go to Dairy Queen. While at said resturant, you order barbe-q-
sandwhiches and banana splits.
You contemplate the meaning of "gallant"
You start calling your group of close friends a gang
You watch sunsets(and sunrises)
You read this list and laugh at how many things you've done
COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU LOOOOOOVE The
Outsiders! :D :D :D :D :D
Copy and paste to your profile if you havedone any of the above
things! XD I sure had fun writing it... :) Also add to it... Original
·.(· Forever·)..· Stay Gold
Socials may be large, Socials may be rough,
But man, oh man, them Greasers are tuff.
Socials got Mustangs Socials got cash,
But I heart Greasers that roll in trash.
Greasers are great, Greasers are bold,
Put on your Converse shoes and stay gold.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRIENDSAND BEST FRIENDS!
Friends And Best Friends!
Friend: Calls your parent’s Mr. and Mrs.
Best Friend: Call your parents Mom & Dad
Friend: Ask for food
Best Friend: The Reason their’s no food in your refrigerator!
Friend: Loans you their umbrella
Best Friend: Steals your umbrella and screams “Run Girl! Run!”
Friend: Bails you out of prison
Best Friend: By your side saying “Lets do that again!”
Friend: Ask for your number
Best Friend: Asks you for their number
Friend: A limited time
Best Friend: Forever!
Friend: Ask you why you’re crying
Best Friends: Already have the shovel ready to bury the jerk who made you cry
96% of teens wont stand up for God
Put this on your profile if you are
one of the 4% who will.
]= Put this
=]= on your
=]= profile page
] if your
=]= not embarrassed
=]= to tell
=]= others that
=]= you’re a
Hit me once, I don’t care
You hit me twice, I don’t even feel it
You hit me a third time, I am bored
You hit my friend and you can start digging your own grave.
If you cry
If you scream
If you love
If you jump off of a building
I’ll be sad
Post this on your profile if you would do anything for your family/friends.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. If this sounds like you Copy and paste this on your profile.
95% of girls would go nuts if Justin Bieber jumped into the grand canyon. 4% of girls would yell jump. 1% of girls would throw a party.
Put this on your profile if your one of the 1% that would.
92% percent of the teen population would be dead by now
if a superstar said it wasn’t cool to breathe.
Attach this to your profile if you’re part of the 8%
that would be laughing their heads off.
Your Girl Side
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance?
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything
My Boy Side
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
you watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games. ( yea to my brother's)
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You loveto go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
I HATE STEREOTYPES!!!
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naïve.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST talk only about guys, clothes, and other girls.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be racist against black people.
I LIKE TO READ, so I MUST be a dork/nerd/geek.
I'm CHRISTIAN, so I MUST think you're all going to Hell.
I'm CHRISTIAN, so I MUST be homophobic.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic/bulimic.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST have gotten plastic surgery.
I WEAR PANTS THAT DON'T FALL DOWN, so I MUST be gay.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm INTO THEATER ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be a prude.
I CALL OTHER GIRLS PRETTY, so I MUST be lesbo.
I'm HOMESCHOOLED, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm a TEENAGER so I MUST have a stereotype.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP so I MUST be anti-social.
I tell people OFF so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I'm DEFENSIVE so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER so I MUST be emo.
I'm a PERSON so I MUST be labeled.