Author has written 10 stories for Grey's Anatomy, Avatar: Last Airbender, Alphas, New Girl, and Legend of Korra.
Name: Penelope Applegate (dang strate I'm a chick)
Location: In my own lil world...
FF Loves: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Fast & Furious, Alphas, Glee, but the list is growing.
Musical Interests: Everything. Music = LIFE. And LOVE. :)
WHAAAT?: Heck if I know.
Why You Love Me: Cuz I'm dramatic. And perhaps slightly crazy. But nobody ever had any fun by following the straight path.
Me, Myself, & I: I'm girly-girl, but I like dirt under my nails. And I don't do make up. Sorta. Sometimes.
RaNdOm: I'm mixed. Like a mutt. Love it, too. I'm pretty gangster like that. And also quite nerd. That's pretty great for someone like me - cuz I'm endlessly indecisive. I can't just be ONE thing :D
Ten Random Things About Me:
1) I looove to write. It's like breathing to me.
2) Peanut butter is gross. No argument there.
3) I'm a huge geek. Seriously.
4) I'm pretty opinionated, not even gonna lie. But usually not mean. Well not first. But I reciprocate ;)
5) Hi, Grammar Freak here. No really. Bad grammar makes my teeth hurt. Bad. Lol.
6) Penelope Applegate has been my pen name since I was like 14. I don't know where it came from. But that tells you enough about me :)
7) My laptop actually grew out of my hip. No, really, it did! So it's not my fault :)
8) I have random taste. I love everything... Sort of.
9) I'm a mom. Yeah. How bout that :)
10) Mmm chicken.
There ya go :)
I have an unhealthy obsession with McSlexie.
And yes, I'm still angry about what they did to Lexie.
And yes, THIS scene dang near broke my heart. :(
(Probably the only time I ever wanted to punch McSteamy in the face. Lol.)
I also have an unhealthy obsession with Jate.
And THIS scene DID break my freakin heart.
Obsessive Side Note:
"I guess you just don't know people as well as you think you do. You miscalculated - I love Zuko more than I fear you."
— Mai explaining to Azula why she saved Zuko in The Boiling Rock, Part 2
WHY would someone say that and risk their life - cuz you know Azula is a beast - if she only wanted to be Fire Lady and take over the world and kill everybody? Wouldn't you default to the winning side at that point? Sure she's quiet, somber, and emotionless, but she's not freaking EVIL. I don't understand how people can paint her that way. Idk. It just trips me out. She went to jail for Zuko... I seriously doubt she's using him... There I've said my piece. :)