Author has written 14 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Young Wizards, Harry Potter, Young Justice, and Hunger Games.
hey, readers of fanfiction. Me here. Zoe. Sup
Um, I had had this epicly snarky greeter, but I accidentally pressed the refresh key instead of my shift so...The lesson here is don't mistake the shift key for the refresh. But I blame myself. I'll blame it on the fact that my laptop is older than I am. Yeah, that works.
I write fanfiction, original stories, plays, and songs. I take ballet, point, jazz, and tap classes that in total give me six and a half hours of dance a week. I act and you'll see me walking up to the stage and accepting my Academy Award one day. I sing and that'll come in handy for when I'm ready to show the world the songs I write in my song notebook. I paint and you'll find that out when you see my name signed on a peice of art in all the best museums. I play softball and that'll become apparent when you see me beating the living shit out of my enemies' prized possesions.
“Maybe I’ll be like that man in The Hanging tree. Still waiting for an answer.”
“You can swim too. Where did you learn that in District 12?”
“We have a really big bathtub.”
-Finnick Odair and Katniss Everdeen
“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”
“Remember, we’re madly in love, so its all right to kiss me any time you like.”
“Because I’m in pain. That’s the only way to get your attention.”
“I do have a plan you know.”
“Yeah, I bet it’s a stunner.”
-Katniss Everdeen & Gale Hawthorn
“What is it sweetheart? More boy trouble?”
“Ally. I’ll add it to the list of words I use to try to figure you out.”
We defended the STONE, we found the CHAMBER, we freed the PRISONER, we were chosen by the GOBLET, we fought with the ORDER, we learned from the PRINCE, and we commanded the DEATHLY HALLOWS.
“We teachers are rather good at magic, you know."
—Professor McGonagall, to Harry.
"Blimey, Neville, there’s a time and a place for getting a smart mouth."
—Ron, to Neville.
“Well, I don't know how to break this to you, but I think they might have noticed we broke into Gringotts."
—Ron, to Harry.
"All's fair in love and war, and this is a bit of both."
—Ron, to Harry.
"Pathetic, Pathetic! With the whole wide world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey?"
—Fred, to George Weasley.
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL
Calling me DUMB won't make you SMART
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG
Calling me UGLY won't make you BEAUTIFUL
Calling me MEAN won't make you NICE
Calling me GAY won't make you STRAIGHT
Calling me RUDE won't make you POLITE
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of Chips:
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Nobby's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
On a child's superman costume:
On a pack of pens:
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Have you ever noticed that here in the America, only drug dealers bother to learn the metric system?
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
Opening Credits: High Scool Never Ends- Bowling For Soup ( Sounds about right)
Waking Up: We R Who We R- Ke$ha ( Um...okay. Could be worse.)
First Day At School: Paradise- Coldplay (School? Paradise?)
Making Your New Best Friend: Material Girl- Madonna (So we go on a lot of trips to the mall, huh?)
(Not that encouraging)
Breaking Up: Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)- Katy Perry (So we were drunk! Cool!)
Prom: Don't You Wanna Stay-Jason Aldean Featuring Kelly Clarkson (Ha, he wants me back!)
Graduation: Just The Way You Are- Bruno Mars (Very inspirational.)
Life's Okay: The Edge Of Glory- Lady Gaga (Cool)
Death of a Close Friend: Songbird- Fleetwood Mac (Was it the material girl? Was she texting and driving)
Mental Breakdown: Keep Holding On- Glee Cast (I'll keep that in mind after I'm done freaking out.)
Driving: Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People (All right, who's chasing me?)
Flashback: Set Fire To The Rain- Adele (Sad flachback, huh?)
Getting Back Together: Somewhere Only We Know- Keane (Awww!)
Wedding Scene: Check Yes Juliet- We The Kings
Birth of Child: Safe And Sound- Taylor Swift (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing)
Car Accident: Misery- Maroon 5 (Crap! I hate being in Misery!)
Final Battle: We Are young- Glee Cast ( Inspiring! Hope we don't die in battle!)
Death Scene: Walk- Foo Fighters (Cool song, but hey, I just DIED!)
Funeral Song: Sing- My Chemical Romance (Cool, I've got some vengeful friends.)
End Credits: Need You Know- LadyAntebellum (Um...okay, I guess...)
Deleted Scenes: Firework- Katy Perry (Random, but cool!)
If my friends and I were in a horror movie
Suggests going into the creepy house: Joan
Decides to stay in the creepy house: Evelyn
Gets everyone else to stay: Anne Marie
Doesn't like the idea: Annie
Gets angry about having to stay: Bella
Jokes about it and scares us: Allison
The first to go missing: Marissa
Freaks out about her missing: Sierra
The one screaming the entire time: Camille
Gets murdered trying to save us: Lydia
Tries to hunt down the murderer: Evita and I
Was the murderer all along: Monica
Um, so... here are my stories!
Unsafe External Link