|Extreme is a lifestyle|
Poll: Who is Deadliest: A Clone Commando, or a BII Spartan Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Teen Titans, Robot Chicken, Star Wars, District 9, and Wrestling.
Follow me on Twitter: VANtheMAN13
Brilliant, BBxRae has the most stories (out of the 4 major pairings(BBxRae, Robstar, RobRae, and BBT, the last two make my skin crawl)) and BBT has less than 500
Favourite tv shows: Friends, Teen Titans, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Venture Bros, Havey Birdman Attorney at Law, Tim and Eric Awesome show, Space ghost Coast to Coast, Robot chicken, AI Football GGO,WWE, X-men Evolution, Total drama series, Smallville, NCIS LA and normal, CSI, Top Gear, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, South Park, steve harvey show, dragon ball z and gt, Star wars the clone wars, That 70's show, 3rd Rock from the Sun
Favourite Wrestlers: Undertaker, Matt Hardy, Justin Gabriel, Randy Orton, Booker T, Leo Kruger, CM Punk, The Miz, Chris Jericho, Jack Swagger, Luke Gallows/Festus, Jesse/Slam Master J, Kane, Zack Ryder, Edge, Christian, Mr Kennedy/Anderson, Jeff Hardy, HHH, HBK, MVP, Shad,
Favourite Diva's: Maria, Eve, AJ, Michelle McCool, Maryse, Kaitlyn
Only WWE person I don't like: Vickie Guererro
Favourite Movies: all the Marvel and DC movies, all the Pirates of the carribean movies, Avatar,star wars 1-6, 21 Jump Street, This Means War
Favourite Games: Sly Cooper 1,2 and 3, Jak 1,2,3,X,4 and Daxter, Rachet and Clank 1,2,3, size matters, Gladiator, Secret agent Clank, Guitar Hero 3, Bully scholorship edition, All the Halo's, Viva pinata, Tropico 3 and 4, ultimate aliance 1 & 2, Scaler, ruff trigger, I-ninja, legend of Kay, Neopets: the darkest Faerie, Spider-man Shattered dimensions, Pokemon Fire red, Pearl, ranger, mystery dungeon explorers of time, soulsilver, black/white, splinter cell:conviction, all Crash games from Wrath of Cortex to Mind over Mutant, Starwars republic commando and Knights of the old republic 1&2, Borderlands, Assassins Creed 1-Brotherhood, Gears of War 2, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn
Favourite Comics:X-men, avengers, young avengers, fantastic four, spider-man, black panther, deadpool anything, punisher, batman, green lantern,dective chimp, black lightning, justice league, doom patrol, young justice, marvel Noir, Ultimate, zombies, apes, larval, 2099, and DC wildstorm and vertigo imprints.
Favourite couples:Deadpool and Outlaw, kurrty, bbxrae, robstar, cybee, flinx, doctor strange and clea, cyclops and jean, Anole and graymalkin, hulkling and wiccan, raestar, Terrastar, Blackstar, sly and carmelita, vegeta and bulma, bulla and pan, black panther and storm, vision and scarlet witch, vision and stature, CocoxNina, CocoxCrunch, Aayla secura and Kit fisto, Johnny Napalm and Judy Nails, Ross and Rachel, Mondler, MordecaixLilith, Luigi x Daisy, Link x Zelda, Mario x Peach, Peach x Zelda
Favourite Musicians: Rage Against The Machine, Dragonforce, The Sex Pistols, Maroon 5, Gym Class Heroes, Ion Maiden, Tenacious D, Guns 'n Roses, Eric Johnson, Audioslave, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tom Morello: The Nightwatchman, One Day as a Lion, Street Sweeper Social Club, Killswitch Engage
This is a biography for my character Darkness:
Real Name: Jack Loyd
Current Alias: Darkness
Team Affiliation: Teen Titans, Formerly Mavericks,
Powers: He has a healing factor, super strength, durability, flight, intangibility, flight, invisibility in shadows and he has the ability to temparorily gain the powers of anyone he touches, he enjoys kissing girls and anything but that to guys.
Unusual features: He has snow white hair and completely black eyes.
Suit color and look: He wears a white mask with black eyepieces that mimick his own eyes, he wears a white full length cape, white gloves and boots, the rest of his suit is black.
Personality: He is arrogant and self-absorbed and believes he is the best hero in the world. He often views his fellow teammates as annoyances but has made long lasting friendships with them.
Weakness:his arrogance causes him to underestimate his enemies.
Strengths:He always makes sure he wins and will stop at nothing to come out on top.
Enemies:Slade, the Jump City Mafia
Friends: Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Wildfire, Kid Flash, Red X.
love interest(s): Everything female, mostly Blackfire
Just some funny stuff:
NB! Some of the following are courtesy of the Daily Buzz.
64% of statistics are made up on the spot
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
“How about that!” he exclaimed. “They’ve got three people buried in one grave.”
Big and Tall Top 8 Signs You Need To Check Into Video Game Detox.
8. You've decided to stay home for 4 years in order to train for the next Wii Olympics.
7. It's been so long since you've been in a car, you've started playing "Grand Theft Executive Chair." (Design)
6. You recently paid a hooker to come over and play World of Warcraft with you.
5. Your avatar has a far better resume than you do.
4. You downloaded a program called "Call of Doodie 2" that lets you know when to go to the bathroom. (Design)
3. You're so hooked on Rock Band, you even play the Lenny Kravitz songs.
2. When loved ones try to warn you that you're about to lose your friends, your job and all your possessions, you tell them not to worry because you "have all that stuff backed up on another hard drive."
1. Star Wars fans are trying to set YOU up on blind dates.
Big and Tall Top 5 Pitches for the 2016 Olympics in Chicago
5. Wrestling matches inside a giant UNO deep dish pizza.
4. Olympic first when the gold medal in every event is somehow won by da Bears.
3. All seats to all events will be sold by Rod Blagojevich to the highest bidder.
2. Obama's promise to secretly enter a member of the Chicago mob into the javelin makes for great television.
1. Even if no Americans win anything, the stands will still be full of cheering Cubs fans.
Big and Tall Reasons Parents Would Enjoy Seeing the Wizard of Oz Again
8. It might offer some perspective on today's politicians who seem to be lacking a brain, a heart and courage.
7. Digitally re-mastered recordings reveal new open mic comments by Jesse Jackson during "Somewhere Over the Rainbow Coalition."
6. Great chance to see Amy Winehouse in her first role as Wicked Witch of the West.
5. 2007 version shows Yellow Brick Road now lined by 147 Starbucks.
4. Interesting to again see the Hollywood parents of Tom Cruise, otherwise known as the Lollipop Guild.
3. Updated footage shows Dorothy being wanded by T.S.A. agent Glenda of the North, removing her shoes, clicking her heels together three times and repeating, "There's no place like homeland security... There's no place like homeland security... There's no place like homeland security."
2. Nostalgic to remember a time when homes actually flew off the market.
1. New ending shows the man behind the blue curtain… was actually Dick Cheney.
Big and Tall Top 10 Reasons Hot Food Is Better Than Hot Sex
10. If you eat too fast, it's actually not that awkward to sit politely while the other person finishes.
9. You can buy dinner off a street corner and not get arrested.
8. After a good meal, a man will usually be able to talk to you for at least 20 minutes before falling asleep.
7. When a "sandwich artist" wearing plastic gloves promises you six inches, that's actually what you'll get.
6. All you need is water to take care of a burning sensation.
5. No one has to be pestered into wearing an oven mitt.
4. You can invite your neighbors over for a hot meal and not feel awkward when you see them the next day.
3. A meal pulled out of the oven too quickly, can always be put right back in.
2. You know what they say, once you go blackened...
1. You're actually excited when your wife comes home and says, "Honey, I've got crabs!"
If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you tnihk tihs is aswemoe cpoy and psate in yuor porlife.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap. When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice. When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back. When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row. When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house. When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste. When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter. When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked. When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could. When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night. When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn. When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends. When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country. When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children. And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
What do we want? PROCRASTINATION! When do we want it? . . . . Next week.
What do we want? A cure for short term memory loss! When do we want it? When do we want what?
When a fat person posts 'jus got out of the shower' bitch you misspelled ocean
Black and Mexican jokes are all the same, once you heard Juan you heard Jamal.
Too many birthdays has been scienctifically proven to kill you
I saw a fat person at the gym, she had an I-pad strapped to her arm
Spain won, Italy worked so hard four-nothing
Can't tell if I like Chloe Moretz or Hit Girl
Stars in a porno, Men of Israel badluckbrian
My girlfriend says I'm too immature, guess who's not allowed in my secret fort anymore
The Doc says I can't lift anything heavy for few weeks, guess I have to sit when I pee now
Officer: You have the right to remain silent anything you say can nd will be held aginst you- Me: TITS
Unsafe External Link