Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Once upon a time, approximately two decades ago, a little girl with blond hair and wide blue eyes was born into the world. As the years passed, the little girl grew to be a young woman with lots of various interests. There wasn’t a day that she didn’t do sports or extracurricular activities with her friends after school. Her hobbies seemed to change from day to day, before she after a lot of consideration settled for her tree favorites; volunteering at a local emergency patrol, playing instruments and reading & writing stories.
She mostly, did well in school, with no idea of what to make of her life. Who was she really and what could she be? What was her potential? The questions were always spinning around in her head, as she searched for her answers. The blessing of alternative universe of literature was an escape from the real world, a break for the never ending questions blurring together in her head and stress that started building up as she grew up. She lost herself in books, dreaming of a world that didn’t exist and wishing that it somehow could.
Late autumn of 2009, one of her best friend first introduced her to the world of Twilight. She was in awe of its characters and the love that one could find in that world. Fascinated by this new world that she had now encountered, she wished she could somehow experience her real life.
She therefore decided that she could hopefully make someone else feel like they could be part of the Twilight world, by creating reading material of it. She discovered a huge amount of great stories written by wonderful writers from all over the world - online. A place where she could share her stories, whenever she felt ready. Just by reading fanfiction she had felt like a part of that AU, as she did when she read Stephenie Meyer’s extraordinary novels. And here she is…
I don't know if anybody will ever read this, and these following 'clues' might not work out for everyone out there, not always for me either. But at least often these are the things I that I tell myself... It kind of how I create my own imaginary worlds, and let what's in my brain connect flow through to my fingers. I am no expert, though. I don't always use them, and I've not seen as much of the world so this might not even be insightful for anyone. So here we go...
- If you don't like how the story is turning out, don't complain about it. Make your own story - create your own characters, their personalities and how they act and think, write which events are to happen in your story and how do you see them occur in your mind. Look for inspiration - from a song, pictures, poem, other stories, even look to other people around you - it can be anything, though respect your sources.
- It is easier to write a story about the things you know and have experienced, than to write without knowledge of what you write about. (If that makes sense)
- When you write a story, decide what main events should occur before you start. It is often hard to keep a story interesting if you suddenly go in lac of excitement or drama in your plot. So plan before, start out with at least five main events and add extras underway if you see fit.
- Do not include too many characters in your stories.
- Don't force dialog, it should be flowing through your fingers and seem like it's the obvious thing for your character to say. If not it will seem it will only seem constrained or like you are trying too hard.
- Another smart thing, would be to read through your chapters, o/s or whatever you're writing, several times. Example, do like Santa Claus whom checks his list twice. Or preferably get someone Other than yourself to read through after you think you have done your best, as there might be better possibility of finding errors you might have overlooked.
In the end, I'm no professional. I may not know as much as too advice others what to do.
There are several thousand of amazing and talented writers out there on and off fanfiction - I can only hope I can be one of those someday. Until I decide to post some of my own stories, I can only recommend some of the wonderful stories I’ve stumbled upon. They are mostly Favorited below, I can't wait to read your stories as well...
As for my own stories, they’ll come in time…
January 8th: I go to school and it's a bit busy, but the second chapter of A New Life should be out soon. Probably within the next weeks...
Unsafe External Link