Poll: Should I make another Left 4 Dead fanfic? This time involving all the Mutant infected from the first and second. Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Halo, Left 4 Dead, Star Wars, Forgotten Realms, and Jeepers Creepers.
Religious Views: Christian
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Playing Video Games, Playing Chess,Parkour.
I watched the flag pass by one day,
A young Marine saluted it,
I looked at him in uniform
I thought how many men like him
How many pilots' planes shot down?
I heard the sound of Taps one night,
I wondered just how many times
I thought of all the children,
I thought about a graveyard
Enjoy Your Freedom &God Bless Our Troops
Again, this has meaning to me in more then one way. If you have a friend, family member, or anyone else you know please copy and paste this into you profile. Or if this has meaning and you really care about our army, police officers, and armed forces copy and paste this into your profile. Then write your name here: Lucky Nartuo08, Spartan Ninja, BaneofOrcs
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
If you're against abortion, re-post this.
now for semoehtnig itnresitng...
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If there are times when you just want to annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
20 ways to spend in Walmart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterward, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer." The next day, dump a bowl of Rice Krispies on your head and shout "I didn't mean it!"
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
5. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
6. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
7. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
8. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
9. WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason! I have already called dibs on JAPAN!
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If that inanimate object now hates you more because you yelled at it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, CD’s etc. to come out, copy this into your profile.
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it." - Bruce Lee
"Get me coffee and something to eat or I will put you in my novel, give you a family, make you watch as they die, then kill you in the most terrible way my sick, twisted mind can imagine." Me.
"The joy of the Lord will arm us against the assaults of our spiritual enemies and put our mouths out of taste for those pleasures with which the tempter baits his hooks."Matthew Henry
Chess is the gymnasium of the mind.
Chess is life.
To read a book for the first time is to make an acquaintance with a new friend; to read it for a second time is to meet an old one. Chinese Saying
Unsafe External Link