Poll: Any fanfic you'd be interested to see me write? Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Penguins of Madagascar, Midnighters, Tangled, and Rise of the Guardians.
You may call me EppogirlXD or Estelli for short. But some people find this as an invitation to spell out my full username, all. The. Time. XD
-I mostly read and write under the Penguins of Madagascar fandom.
-I am a teenage schoolgirl...
-I have a little sisterwho has posted some of her fanfics under my account. (You'll know which fics hers are.)
-You don't have to know me for ten minutes to know that I like. A lot. And then later you realize that I like , too! But after . I lurve the combo of them together. And everybody knows it...
History of me: Born in Singapore but lived in the USA for all my elementary school life before coming back.
History of me on FF.Net: Stumbled on this site when searching up PoM a few years ago, back when the fandom was still young with only a few pages of fanfics and I was way obsessed. Read a few fics and thought it was great. :D Stayed anonymous for a couple years, becoming a reviewer a while later, before getting the guts to join. Enjoyed publishing my own fics, but now that has died down for a while. I mainly just read now, but even then not so much. :P
Favorite shows:(Fanguin); (Brony); (Which is a webshow. :D And just as good as MLP. Dreamhouser.)
Favorite movies:; ; ; Rise of the Guardians; Wreck-It Ralph
Favorite characters:(PoM); (MLP); (B:LITD); Jack Frost (RotG)
Favorite pairings:(Skipper and Marlene); (Fluttershy and Big Mac); Uh... Skipper and Ryan? :D *gets smacked* OOH what about ?!!? *gets smacked again*
Appearance: Think: Asian. Brown eyes. Brown-black hair. Ponytail. 5 feet. That is all.
My kind of styles and designs:;
Favorite crossover: Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons or what some people are calling The Big Four! It's a crossover starring Jack Frost from RotG, Rapunzel from Tangled, Merida from Brave, and Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and it is so perfect because it's the perfect team of a new generation of animated heroes. Yip.
Oh! And I'm getting really excited about that new movie Equestria Girls, starring the Mane 6 from MLP as humans who attend high school! Yippee! I'm probably the only one this stoked... lol.
My USERNAMES on some other sites:
IN REAL LIFE fanfiction friends:
Almost Completely Human: Thanks to a mysterious invention that's not even Kowalski's, random zoo animals have been accidentally transformed into humans. Random zoo animals, as in Mort, Joey, Skipper, Barry, Phil, and Marlene. Even their ages are all scattered about. And to top it off, they aren't completely transformed - some of their previous animal parts like whiskers and yellow eyes are still present. Talk about random. Now they must go and find the person who invented the machine that made them humans so they can change back before the government recognizes them as freaks and take the away to be locked in a cell and observed with huge intensity for the rest of eternity. No pressure.
: I was just a normal, quiet, plain, boring teenage girl, who tried my very hardest in fitting in. Until the strangest little baby penguin comes barging into my life and starts to turn it upside down. What kind of whacky adventures will we have in the Big Apple? Can I even fit in anymore? What kind of lessons will we learn together? And most importantly, how long can this last?
Gift: Sequel to Girl, since apparently a bunch of you want to see Hope as a penguin. But first, first she's gonna have to go through some cupcakes, lobsters, betrayals, dolphins, secrets and pain before she gets to that state.
Records: The penguins' elevator take them down to a new floor they never knew existed, and they step into a surreal room they could never have imagine exist. Because inside that room are rows upon rows of drawers, each one full of lists of... Records. Reading these records changes everything - the way they see each other, the way they see the world, and the way they see themselves.
Miniature Penguins: So what happens when three mini 2-inch-tall penguins arrive at the zoo? Introducing Cadet, Candy and Chick!
The Pony Slip-Up: Private begs Kowalski to make an invention that can transport him into his favorite show, the 'Lunacorns'. But instead of getting into the Lunacorns' world, he gets into My Little Pony! Now the only way the can get out of there is to find their cutie marks... Crossover of MLP and PoM.
The Otter's Diary: Marlene enjoys writing her thoughts on the crazy things that happen around the zoo every day in her diary.
Jack Frost Steps on a Lego: Oh my goooooood this is what you get for not wearing shoes.
Don't Deny It!: Beautiful figure, unnatural abilities, freezing cold skin, and lived for hundreds of years without aging? No way! I just met my very first vampire!
The Reinvention of Four: Jacob, Rachel, Megan and Henry are four completely normal kids with completely normal lives. Until stuff starts happening to them. Crazy, magical stuff. Jacob hair starts to become white, and whatever he touches frosts over. Rachel's hair starts to become incredibly long and thick and even magical! Megan begins to have hair problems of her own, her normally straight red hair exploding, and she has perfect aim for everything. Henry one day wakes up to find a black dragon in his backyard! At first they keep their weird secrets to themselves, but how can they hide them once they get too big? And what on earth is going on??
Will you lookie that – My fanfic Girl is the first most reviewed story, fourth most followed story, and sixth most favorited story in the PoM fanfiction archive! I don't even – All I can say is, thanks for all the support guys! :D
Thanks a bunch tofor doing my request on a drawing of Hope in Chapter 25!
Tired of having to put "Sorry about the bad summary?" in your summaries? Want to attract more readers? Hire Ivy000 to write your summary for you! Also does titles! PM for more details.
Don't know how to use FF's Document Exchange program? Or are you confuzzled on how to use it? Do you even know what it is? Clickfor the tutorial that I made. And a tutorial I've also made on how to submit stories onto FanFiction if you're a newbie and still confused.
I have this original character, a little girl namedin my story (though I have never thought of her as an OC). You may use her, but only with permission. :)
Please have a look at me poll. :3
Meanwhile, that's all you get, move along now...
Wait, it is not! Time to give all of you a dose of Healthy Levels of Insanity! (To distract you from looking at my fanfictions.)
1. Inform others they only exist in your imagination.
2. Follow a few paces behind someone and spray everything they touch with lysol.
3. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of the day.
4. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
5. Page yourself over the intercom (don't disguise your voice).
6. When in a crowded elevator, announce in a very serious tone "I guess you all are wondering why I have gathered you here today."
7. Move your desk into the elevator, and when a passenger boards, ask if they have an appointment.
8. Set alarms for random times.
9. Write "X - Buried treasure" on all of somebody's roadmaps.
10. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend".
11. In an elevator, announce a group hug. Then enforce it.
12. Buy large quantities of mint dental floss just to like the flavor off.
13. Tell your children over dinner: "Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go."
14. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
15. Go to a fast food join. Place your order. When they repeat it back to you, change it. Repeat.
16. Every 5 minutes during a lecture, stand up, gather your things, and move to another seat.
17. Blow out other peoples' candles.
18. When giving directions, leave out a turn or two.
19. Add a title like doctor or senator before your name when making dinner or hotel reservations.
20. Shake with your left hand.
21. Buy a watermelon. Give it to your professor. "They were out of apples."
22. Use, too... much; punctuation!!
23. In the computer lab, before anybody gets there, reconnect each monitor to a different tower.
24. Play with the automatic doors at Wal-Mart.
25. Put a garbage can on you desk. Label it "in".
26. At Wal-Mart, take the shopping carts, fill the, and position them in strategic places.
27. Set up a tent in the camping department at Sears. Tell people they're only allowed in if they bring pillows from the bed and bath department.
28. Go through a drive-thru at midnight and ask if you're too early for breakfast.
29. Make up nonsense products and ask the employees at Wal-Mart if they have any in stock.
30. Dart around suspiciously while humming the Mission Impossible theme song.
31. Play Marco Polo at Wal-Mart.
32. When ordering a pizza, ask if you get to keep the pizza box.
33. Order a pizza with two toppings, then change your mind. "No. They'll start fighting."
34. Do your math homework in roman numerals.
35. In the drive-thru, when they hand you your food, hand them back a bag of all the rubbish in your car.
36. After ordering at the drive-thru, place transparent tape over the mic and speaker
37. Adjust the tint on your tv so the people are green. Insist that you "like it that way."
38. Eat produce at the market before buying it.
39. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go".
40. Make scary faces at babies.
41. Go through a drive-thru in reverse. Have the rear seat passenger make the order.
42. Sdrawkcab gnihtyreve etirw.
43. Use overly contrasting color for text and background to give people headaches.
44. Read over other peoples' shoulders on the bus.
45. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors"
46. Use an extremely small font size.
47. Stand silent and motionless in the corner of an elevator, facing the wall, without getting off.
48. Do whatever your Rice Krispies tell you to.
49. Roll yourself up tightly into a blanket and move across the floor like an inchworm.
87. Fill a mayonnaise jar with vanilla pudding. Eat in public.
51. Skip from 49 to 87 just to mess with the reader.
52. Cart around a cooler labeled "Human Organs".
53. Get into a heated argument with a mannequin at Old Navy.
54. When a telemarketer asks how you're doing, go on a 20 minute long rant about your relationship issues and see how long you can keep them on the phone.
55. Go to the food court and take as many samples as you can. If they stop you, explain that this is your lunch.
56. At a buffet, try to pick food off other peoples' dishes.
57. Put a stuffed animal on a leash and take it for a walk in the dog park.
58. Call the psychic hotline and ask them how many fingers you're holding up.
59. Five days in advance, inform your friends that you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
60. 1. Make a checklist of things to do that you have already done
61. Repeat every third third word that you say say.
62. Put weird desktop backgrounds on store computers when nobody's looking.
63. When someone says "Have a nice day" tell them you have other plans.
64. Read the dictionary backwards and look for hidden messages.
65. Write a short story using alphabet soup.
66. In a restaurant, collect all the salt and pepper shakers from all the other tables and build a tower out of them.
67. Discuss with a stranger why Michelangelo got to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, but not Van Gogh.
68. Write a paper and support your thesis with quotes from your old VCR manual.
69. Change the channel 5 minutes before the end of every show.
70. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them to sign a waiver.
71. Move peoples' bookmarks ahead 4 pages when they aren't looking.
72. Dance sporadically to elevator music.
73. Mispel simmpil werds... cunsistantlee.
74. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
75. When in an argument with somebody, change the argument subject at random.
76. Superglue whistles in the hand dryers in public bathrooms.
77. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
78. Walk up to a guy and start crying, saying "I finally found you Mommy!".
79. Fill your shopping cart with matchbooks and gasoline and walk around the store grinning.
80. Bring a remote to the movie theater. Complain that you can't change the channel.
81. Switch your neighbor's lawn furniture with someone else's.
82. Throw a few bottles of alka seltzer in the mall fountain.
83. Write the surprise ending of a novel on the first page.
84. Walk around in rubber boots and a poncho with an umbrella on a sunny day.
85. At lunch time, sit in your parked car wearing sunglasses and point a hair dryer at passing cars.
86. Twitch spastically. If asked about it, pretend not to know what they're talking about.
87. Try on flea collars at the pet store, occasionally stopping to scratch yourself.
88. Make up a new language and then stop someone on the street and ask them for directions.
89. At Victoria's Secret, ask a saleswoman whether a particular shade of panties matches the color of your beard.
90. Make a public display of trying to lick your elbow.
91. Show people your driver's license and demand to know "Have you seen this man?"
92. For your paper in philosophy class, explain that you can't write it because you don't know if the class really exists.
93. WRITE IN ALL CAPS.
94. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
95. Leave on the plastic string connecting a new pair of shoes, and wander around the mall taking two-inch steps.
96. Make up nonsense words and use them in everyday conversation.
97. Go to a mattress store in your pajamas to test mattresses. Bring your favorite pillow.
98. Start a game of Twister in a crowded elevator.
99. Walk into your friends' houses and, without saying "Hello," just go to their fridge and start eating their food.
100. When speaking, add an extra syllalable to random words.
101. Get into a heated argument over who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
102. Pretend to talk on the phone... with a banana.
103. Only talk to people through a sock puppet.
104. Stand at the entrance to an elevator with a measuring tape and tell people they're too short to ride.
105. Find someone sitting or standing by themselves and pass them a note reading: "I hid the body. What's next?"
106. Go into a dressing room and after minute, yell out "We're out of toilet paper in here!"
107. Wear a cape to formal events.
108. Go to a convenience store and ask the cashier what year it is. When he tells you, run out screaming "It worked! It worked!".
109. At a fancy restaurant, ask for a kid's placemat and crayons to color it with.
110. When you see someone jogging, drive up behind them and blast Eye of The Tiger.
111. On the elevator, hand out name tags. Wear yours upside down.
112. When leaving the zoo, run for the exit screaming "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
113. Label everything.
114. Hang out at the waterbed section of a furniture store wearing a navy uniform and call every passerby a "LandLubber".
115. Fill a prescription bottle with tic-tacs and pop them in public.
116. When money comes out of the ATM, yell "I won! I won! Third time this week!".
117. Disagree strongly with everything anybody says.
118. Run up to a complete stranger and yell "Tag! You're it!".
119. Take notes in Hi-liter.
120. Bill your doctor for your time spent in the waiting room.
121. Consistently refer to everyone else as "Mortal".
122. Take the small electronic chip out of a musical greeting card and place it under a rug.
123. Superglue quarters to the floor and count how many people try to pick them up.
124. Start talking to a stranger about a weird imaginary medical condition you have. Convince them that it exists, that you have it, and it's highly contagious.
125. Hand a stack of pants back to the changing room attendant and scornfully announce that none of them are "leak proof".
126. At the bottom of an escalator, scream "Ah! My shoelaces!!"
127. When getting on an elevator, bring your own chair.
128. Start talking, but don't finish any of your
129. Mid-flight on a plane, jump up and scream "Ah! I left the stove on!!"
130. Superglue whistles in the hand dryers in public bathrooms.
131. When someone says "Have a nice day" tell them you have other plans.
132. Call the psychic hotline and ask them how many fingers you're holding up.
133. Get into a heated argument with a mannequin at Old Navy.
134. Write absurdly fake love notes and slip them into peoples' lockers.
135. Hang around national monuments all day trying to get in other peoples' vacation photos.
136. Bring your lunch to work gift wrapped.
137. At the pool, ask if skinny dipping is allowed.
138. Serenade inanimate objects.
139. Run around your neighborhood screaming "Help! My shadow's chasing me!!"
Unsafe External Link