Poll: On what section should I contribute more fanfics? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for To Love-Ru, Hayate the Combat Butler, K-ON!/けいおん！, Angel Beats!/エンジェルビーツ, Shakugan no Shana, Mashiroiro Symphony/ましろ色シンフォニー, World Only God Knows/神のみぞ知るセカイ, Sora no Otoshimono/そらのおとしもの, Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai/中二病でも恋がしたい, and Kokoro Connect/ココロコネクト.
1 WEEK HIATUS LIFT. I'LL WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN. LAST DAY WILL BE JUNE 5. THEN I'LL ENGAGE ON A LONG TERM HIATUS ONCE AGAIN (Worst case will be me abandoning this website)
Name: Look at chapter one of "Unexpected Landing". :)
Country: Philippines (Don't rely on the "Country" tab. It's buggy)
Age:??? (compute for yourself if you really want to find out. :P)
Birthday: September 23, 1996
hobbies: Reading Manga, Anime, League of Legends, Math?, Writing...
1. Organization is Everything. If the story isn't organized, what have you got? A mess. To be organized, you have to make some big decisions from the get-go, such as: What's the POV? One character? Multi? Tell it in first person? Third? How about the tense? Tone? I've got a nice beginning but will it lead to an end? Getting stuck without an end is bad. Make sure an ending is possible, and "the world blows up" doesn't count. There are maybe 10 000 decisions in writing a novel. Accept that.
2. Fiction is about reversals. Just like high school or college wrestling (meaning real wrestling). It's much more fun to watch a back-and-forth match than a blowout.
3. Torment your protagonist. Or, flipping it the other way, don't fall in love with your characters. And the main one -- perhaps a hero, perhaps not -- needs to be tested.
4. Push everything as far as you can without contriving. Get everything you can from your ideas. Don't leave the gold mine only partly dug. But stop before you do anything that makes the reader feel your behind-the-scenes presence and think that terrible thought: That couldn't happen.
5. Always advance the story. Sometimes when you're writing you'll come up with a lovely little passage, a description of sagebrush at sunset, say, and a white dove gliding low. Does it move the story forward? No? Then out it goes. Shoot that dove!
- Taken from Peter Abraham's Reality Check
It’s not a comic book, it’s “Manga”.
It’s not a cartoon, it’s “Anime”.
I’m not a geek, I’m an “Otaku” .. :DDD
MY Favorite Anime/Manga: (number one is my most favorite)
9. Guilty Crown
8. Sora no Otoshimono
6. Kokoro Connect
5. Higurashi Series
4. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
3. Chunnibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai
2. The World God Only Knows (Manga)
1. Angel Beats!
Unsafe External Link