Poll: Which Avenger/s/ is/are your favorite/s/? /I'm including Nick, Loki, Phil, and my O/C Jennifer xD/ Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Real Steel, Avengers, and Transformers.
Anything I use belongs to its respective owners, got it? THEM, NOT ME!!!
I am an active and intelligent (I like to think x3) Beta Reader; please contact me if you are interested. I will beta any of the Avengers movie series (Iron Man 1-2, The Incredible Hulk 2008, Captain America the First Avenger, and Thor, and off course, The Avengers 2012), Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Avatar (The one with the Na'vi, not the Last Airbender ._.)
RANDOM FUNNY TIME
Name your top ten favorite Avengers characters.
Now ask the following questions
Me: Loki, hon, I need my sleep. This is the fifth time you’ve woken me up.
Bruce walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Me: …Dad… a request for you…
Me: OUT! Please!
Tony announced he's going to marry Nick tomorrow?
Steve was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Me: *pokes Steve with a stick*
Me: *pokes again and giggles wildly*
Thor suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Me: Well, he is Loki’s brother…
Thor: He’s adopted!
Natasha got into the hospital somehow?
Me: …Well then.
Nick made fun of your friends?
Me: I’m not surprised… He’s an asshole anyway. *grins like a madman while throwing rocks at Nick*
Agent Coulson ignored you all the time?
Me: And I care… why?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will Loki do?
Me: Probably lock me in my room or something instead of letting me kill them myself… *annoyed face*
Loki: Heh heh… Damn.
It's your birthday. What does Bruce get you?
Me: *stares at new arrows with an awed expression* Wow… They’re so… primitive…
Bruce: You’re welcome.
Me: Thanks Dad!
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does Tony do?
Me: Absolutely nothing.
Me: Admit it.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will Clint do?
Me: Videotape it and put it on Youtube.
Clint: Stop giving me ideas!
You're about to marry Agent Coulson. What's Loki’s reaction?
Loki: …Care to explain this MADNESS?
Me: Ha! YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!
Loki: God damnit…
You got dumped by someone. How will Thor cheer you up?
Thor: Uh… You still have Loki, right?
Me: Dude, I don’t cheat on people.
You compete in a tournament. How does Nick support you?
Me: Simple. He doesn’t.
Nick: Fuck off, you.
Me: See? *grins*
You can't stop laughing. What will Agent Coulson do?
Me: He doesn’t really care…
Coulson: Hell yeah, I don’t! I’m too busy shooting things!
Loki is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Me: WHY NOT??? *evil grin*
Loki: Dear, will you please stop confusing the readers?
Me: Sorry, Loki!
Me: I still want to wear your helmet.
Erik tells you about his deeply hidden love for Nick.
Erik: I’m so god damn confused…
You're dating Bruce and he introduces you to his parents. Would you get along?
Bruce: What kind of questions are these?
Me: I have no clue.
Will Clint and Steve ever kiss?
Me: I… don’t know.
Steve: I plead the fifth.
Me: WHOA Wait what?
Steve appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Steve: I was kidding, geez…
You had a haircut and Thor can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Me: …The hell? Thor, what is your problem?
Thor: *brushing my hair* It’s so soft…
Loki: BROTHER! Get your hands off my girl!
Natasha thinks she'll never get a boyfriend. What will you tell her?
Natasha: It’s what I’m good at!
Nick is too shy to face you and confesses his love by sending an email. Now what?
You spot Coulson kissing Loki. How do you react?
Loki: IT WAS A DARE
Loki: It was…
You notice that Bruce and Tony have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Me: Nothing strange. They probably got wasted together. …Wait what?
Could Erik and Steve be soul mates?
Me: Again, I don’t quite know…
Would Erik trust Clint?
Me: Well, I think Clint saved his life at some point, so… yes.
Tony is bored and pokes Bruce. What happens after that?
Bruce: Son of a bitch.
Me: They’re still wasted.
If Steve and Bruce cooked dinner, what would they make?
Me: I’m not eating that, whatever it is.
Steve: I don’t know how to cook on these appliances!
Bruce: I tried to tell him…
Thor and Nick apply for a job. What job?
Me: Thor probably doesn’t even know what a job is, and Nick already has one… as being president of the club of dumbassery.
Nick: I HEARD THAT!
Natasha gives Clint a haircut. Is that okay?
Me: Well, I don’t- Wait.
Clint: *walks out with awesome hairdo*
Me: Yes. Yes it is.
Nick sketches what Steve’s perfect girlfriend should look like; will Steve be happy?
Steve: You obviously can’t draw worth crap.
Nick: Shut your face.
Me: …I’m staying out of this.
Loki accidentally kicked Thor?
Me: Oh gods…
Thor: You kick like a gnat.
Loki: Wanna bet?
Me: *facepalm* Here we go again…
Erik sent a message to his girlfriend but Natasha got it. What would happen?
Natasha: WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL IS THIS?
Steve noticed he wasn't invited to your birthday?
Me: Heh heh… oops.
Steve: *annoyed* Really?
Thor won the lottery?
Thor: What is this ‘lottery’ you speak of?
Me: Just gimme the damn ticket…
Thor: Um, okay…
Me: FUCK YEAH
Natasha had quite a big secret?
Me: I’m not at all surprised. She IS a spy, after all.
Nick became a singer?
Me: Oh gods, my ears…
Coulson got a daughter?
Coulson: I don’t even know how that happened.
What would Loki think of Erik?
Loki: He’s obviously a dumbass who needs a life like mine.
Me: Need I exaggerate?
How would Bruce greet Tony?
Bruce: Hello Tony.
Tony: Sup, bro?!? *giggles*
Me: And Tony’s still wasted. Why am I not surprised?
What would Tony envy about Clint?
Tony: Why would I envy him? I already have everything I want.
What dream would Clint have about Steve?
Me: Why are these questions always asking about Clint and Steve?
Steve: I don’t know.
Steve, me, and Loki: ...Well then.
What do Steve and Thor have in common?
Me: Absolutely nothing. Except for the fighting evil thing.
Loki: Damn you.
What would make Thor angry at Natasha?
Me: I dunno. Let’s find out!
Where would Natasha meet Nick?
Me: At S.H.E.I.L.D. facilities. Where else?
What would Nick never dare to tell Coulson?
Me: Everything. *deadpan look*
What would make Nick scared of Loki?
Nick: Well, he’s a God.
Loki: Damn straight!
Would Loki and Tony ever fall in love?
Me: Uh, no. They better not!
Loki: As if.
Me: Yay! I get him all to myself! *hugs Loki*
Loki: Oof! You’re squishing me!
You dare Loki to do something stupid. What would it be?
Me: *evil laugh* You’ll see…
Loki: Oh gods…
Natasha sees Clint kissing Thor. What would she do?
Me: Who knows? She’s unpredictable!
Natasha: I’d throw them both through the wall.
Me: You’re as bad as Bruce when he saw Loki and I for the first time.
Natasha: Damn straight.
Me: Wait. What?
What would Bruce say to Loki just before a fight between the two?
Me: Hulk smash.
Loki: Haha, I’d freeze him.
Me: Loki! That’s my dad!
Loki: Damn. I SHALL GET MY REVENGE!
Bruce: Puh… god… *grins*
Me: Oh gods.
Clint walks in on you and Loki doing something. What would you have been doing?
Me: Talking about explosions.
Me: He’s wasted. Or on drugs. Or both.
Steve lost his prized possession. What do you do?
Me: Laugh my ass off then check my closet to make sure his shield is still there.
Erik is bored and throws something at Coulson. What would it be?
Me: A rock. Or a paper airplane.
Loki, Thor, Bruce, you, and Steve decide to play a prank on Clint and Natasha. What is it?
Me: A prank where we’re all dressed up as clowns chasing them around with water squirters and big red noses!
Loki: *facepalm* Where do you get these stupid ideas?
Me: My brain. Duh.
You and Bruce are stranded in a forest. What does Steve do?
Me: Nothing. He’s too busy trying to get drunk.
Bruce jumps off of a skyscraper. What is your reaction?
Me: Not again…
Me: DAD! WHY?!?
You discover that Loki plays with action figures. What do you do?
Me: Jump right in and play with him! ACTION FIGURES FTW!
Me: Yup. *grins*
Signs you might be afflicted with the condition known as WRITER.
1. You would rather talk to the voices in your head than the person sitting next to you.
2. Some of the letters on your keyboard are completely worn off.
3. You would rather write than go out.
4. Your/you're and their/there/they're are errors that send you into an apoplectic fit.
5. You get cranky if you don't get to write.
6. You've ever said, “The voices are getting louder; I must go write."
7. When talking to others, you mentally edit their dialogue and compose tags and beats.
8. You've heard/seen something, and thought; I need to write that down.
9. You've ever written a scene, synopsis, outline, or character sketch on a restaurant napkin... and it wasn't a paper napkin.
10. You wake up in the middle of the night and scrabble for a pen and paper you keep next to your bed to write down a scene to make the voices be quiet so you can get some sleep.
11. You end an argument by saying, "Oh, wait, I have to write this down-this is the perfect conflict for my characters! Now, repeat what you just yelled."
12. Getting the scene finished is more important than coffee, the bathroom, or food.
13. You have a momentary reality lapse and mention your characters' situation as a prayer in Sunday school.
14. A blank wall becomes the screen where the scene you're writing takes place right in front of your eyes.
15. The easiest way for you to deal with conflict is to go home and write it in your story.
16. You purposely eavesdrop in public.
17. At parties, your method of making conversation is to discover people in the room with interesting occupations (preferably your hero or heroine's) so you can conduct research.
18. You listen to the writer's commentary on every DVD so that you can analyze his/her writing process.
19. You have a favorite line from every movie you've seen.
20. You can't write because you're mad at one of your characters.
21. You argue with said character.
22. You drive three hours to a city where you don't know anyone, spend another three hours driving around the city, then drive three hours home and decide NOT to set your story there.
23. You have a folder on your computer labeled "Ideas." Some of the files within this folder have only one or two words or sentences and while they made perfect sense years ago, between the software changes in that period of time garbling half the words and your own faulty memory, you have no idea what it means or where you're going with it. But you keep it anyway because you never know, you might remember it eventually. (yes, yes I do)
24. You start to laugh out loud in public at what something your character might say.
25. At school, you secretly look forward to writing English papers.
26. When you talk to someone, you constantly correct their bad grammar.
27. Even though you try your hardest to resist, you often correct your own grammar on IM.
28. You talk to yourself constantly.
29. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself too much.
30. Your family/friends have come to ignore the habit of your talking to yourself.
31. You've apologized out loud to a character after doing something horrible to them.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A lot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I MUST be gay too.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I’m a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having a problem
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
End happy funny time... FOR NOW
Name: Banner, Jennifer Jade
BIRTHDAY: August 17
LIKES: Her Dad, chocolate, Steve Rodgers, Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Thor Odinson, Loki Lafueyson, sarcasm, the smell of rain, storms, explosives, archery, science, the color green, Jarvis, darkness, full moons, and moonlight.
DISLIKES: Natasha Romanoff, Nicholas Fury, the color pink, the smell of fresh-cut grass, sunshine, idiots, shower curtains, Virginia "Pepper" Potts, and rainbows.
Unsafe External Link