Poll: What Song Should I Do Next For Songfic Mania? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Batman, Batman, Young Justice, and Teen Titans.
ϝееɬɨɳɡ Ʈɧе Ⱥѕʈег
Some Info About Me:
DICK AND BABS: ;) I mean they are my OTP! THEY WERE LIKE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!! I just love them together. I mean the flirting they had as Batgirl and Robin then they were just perfect as Nightwing and Oracle. They balanced each other out and the back and forth banter was so friggin adorable! I've actually been a fan of theirs since I was like four after I watched Batman: Subzero!!! They got together in the new Young Justice comic to!! But besides that it was an amazing comic and I wanted to cry at one part.
Bobby and Kitty: :) They are so adorable together...and now that I think about it this is like the only Marvel couple that I have on here...
Bruce and Selina: Come on anti hero and hero plus they always play cat and mouse...or bat
Bruce and Talia: I know I like Bruce with two people the most but Talia is just awesome...I just think they are so awesome. Plus they have Damian Wayne and I love him lol
Connor and M'gann: They are cute on Young Justice!
Connor and Cassie: Oh my God I love them so much in the comics. I just...the just pull at my heart strings...but I have a feeling with the way the new 52 is going it's not going to happen any time soon.
Artemis and Wally: SPITFIRE!! They are so cute together. When I first saw them interact I was like yeah I want them to get together
Jade and Roy: Oh come on this couple is awesome but deadly all at the same time.
Tim and Steph: I have no idea what it is with me liking Robins with Batgirls...anyway they are just so cute together...they are like the younger Dick and Babs...and both pairings need to end up together.
Ollie and Dinah: Oh Green Arrow and Black Canary are so adorable together...especially in that episode of Batman Brave and the Bold when they sing together...I have that song on my iPod XD
Cassie and Connor: I really like them together in the comics! To me they were just so adorable *sigh* They haven't even gotten any screen time together on Young Justice yet...
Clark and Diana: I seriously think I'm like the only fan that reads DC that actually likes these two together...I feel like such an outcast but whatever. I think they are cute together and now DC just made another excuse for the New 52 haters to hate even more...DC you really need to think these things through.
Clark and Lois: I mean Ir really like Lois in the comic books. She's a total badass! I just didn't like her in Superman: The Animated Series for some reason...*shrugs*
Jason and Babs: You know what I don't really know why I ship these two...I think they would be cute together and for some reason I would love their interaction...
Dean and Castiel: They eye fuck all the time and they are so precious!!! They will be canon one day!
Batman and Wonder Woman: Yeah they are cute on Justice League Unlimited but I like her better with Superman
Zatanna and Robin: It's ok. Definatly not my favorite...I'm so used to Bruce being paired with Zatanna because she's supposed to be around his age -_-
Roy and Artemis: I don't know why but I don't think I would mind them as a couple. Again not my favorite though.
Least Favorite Pairing(s):
I know I had a list on here before but you know what I can tolerate any ship. I mean if you love it then be proud and represent. I know I had a lot of Kory hate in my stories before but when I wrote them I was kinda going through a hard time in my life because of a friend...and never mind you probably don't want to hear about it but I was young, stupid, and just aggravated at the world. I'm actually pissed at myself for all the hate.
Weird Fact: I'm one of the only girls in my school who reads comics and I'm PROUD!
Favorite Character(s): Oh I can't even decide. I mean I love Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Bruce Wayne, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne. I just can't pick between my Batfamily boys and then there's Wally, Barry, Bart, Hal, Ollie, Roy, and Connor ;) I mean the list just goes on and on. But my favorite heronie is Barbara Gordon. I mean she's so awesome and she proves that she is strong. I mean ahe was awesome as Batgirl and as Oracle! Then Cassandra is cool and Steph is amazing! Oh and Artemis is pretty BA! The only thing I don't like about M'gann is that "Hello Megan!" thing. Like really once is ok but any other time is just annoying.
Favorite Genre of Music: I can't even pick that. I listen to everything accept Jazz and Blues. I mean I love Rock, Pop, and Country.
Favorite Sport: FOOTBALL!!!!!!
Song I Can't Get Enough Of: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex!! I jam out to this in my car when I drive home from school...my favorite part is like the only words in the song and that's the random person screaming OH MY GOD! then it goes all wob wob wob wob wob!
Favorite Shows: Oh so many to choose from...Young Justice, Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Justice League, The Batman, Batman: The Animated Series, Supernatural, Common Law, Castle, Top Gear, The Mentalist, Psych, Rocket Power, POWERPUFF GIRLS FTW! and then any other good show from my childhood.
Favorite Bands/Artists: Lady Antebellum, Maroon 5, Blake Shelton, Hollywood Undead, Skillet, Katy Perry, Skrillex, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, Snow Patrol, OneRepublic, Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC (Yeah I know old boy bands), AC DC, Aerosmith, Journey, QUEEN (I love Queen :D), and many many more! Oh and I know I'm all over the place with genres of music!
Other Random Things:
1) Mark Hamill will always be the voice of Joker no matter what...even though Heath Ledger did an amazing job.
2) Kevin Conroy will be my favorite voice of Batman...his voice was way more intimidating then Christain Bale's gargling marbles voice!
3) I enjoy writing OC stories and I love to see my characters develop.
4) I'm super dooper short!
5) Adrenaline Junkie!
6) I love sports and cars...my favorite car is a Mustang and if you read my stories I'm sure you've picked up on that XD
7) I've never had a boyfriend...yeah I know I'm 18 and I haven't had a boyfriend...they are just to intimidated by my awesomeness!
If you like Dick/Babs stuff check out my:
My Fanfiction Family:
TheNextBatgirl: She is the middle child in our little fanfiction family. She is Supergirl in the trio and then Wally in our guy trio...I'm Wonder Girl and Roy...Why am I the druggie? :P I don't even know what to say about her. She's so awesome and is such an amazing friend. She's my Fanfiction BFFL! I don't know what I would do without her awesomeness and her amazing Dick and Babs stories. I mean really she literaly is full of aster! Her stories make me get traught! LOLZ XD If you love Dick/Babs like I do you have to go read her stories like now. She's a true buddy :) I mean she comments on every chapter and always makes me laugh even if I have a bad day.
Batmanfan2400: OMG THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!!! She's my fanfiction little sister :) She's an amazing writer and writes the nicest stuff on all of my stories. I'm honored to have such an amazing person comment on my stories. My dear little sister your stories are amazing but I tell you that all the time...she loves Dick/Babs just like me :D So if she ever needs help she knows that she can just ask me...oh and did I mention she is Batgirl in the asterous trio then in our guy trio she's Dick...and I'm Roy?
Wingman122: I don't even know what to say about this kid. He is my partner in our dynamic duo. He's my comic book buddy. I mean every Friday when I hang out with him we watch Young Justice together, play Batman: Arkham City, and just do stupid things, like trying to be ninjas. Oh and every Wednesday we go to the comic store together. Devan you are one of my best friends ever. You can be Batman and I'll be Robin in our Dynamic Duo lol :P This amazing cousin of mine wrote the story The Origin of Gauntlet. You should so read that story and my story Black Velvet Rises. Our OC's are cousins lol But anyway I seriously don't know what I would do without you buddy you are just like a brother to me :D
kylejhall2: Ok there is a long story behind this one...In school I adopted Kyle so I figured I might as well put him as one of my children on here lol...even though he doesn't comment on my stories >:( You're lucky Kyle! Anyway yeah so I figured I'd show a little bit of love lol
Mrs. Jessica Grayson: This gal right here writes AMAZING Dick/Babs stories...if you've never read them go now!!! *points* No I'm serious go like now! She's an awesome writer and friend :)
My Favorite Batman Quotes:
1. Joker: You killed Captain Clown!!!
2. Joker: Party pooper no cake for you!
3. Joker: Colonel what’s his name has chickens, and they don’t even have mustaches!
4. George Clooney: ... I think I buried that [Batman] franchise single handedly ...
Me: Yes…yes you did, you’re almost as bad as Adam West!
5. Bruce:They say I'm insane. Do YOU think I'm insane Alfred?
6. Robin (on hearing Lock-Ups origin):Another fine villain, brought to you through a grant from the Wayne Foundation! (See's Batman's look) Sorry..
7. Luthor:Why should I trust you to kill Superman, word from Gotham is you can't even kill a mere mortal.
8. Tim: That kid is wired way too tight.
Dick: Remind you of someone?
Jason: Shut up Nightwing.
9. Dick: And this is to prove what exactly?
Damian: That I am the best Robin, of course.
Tim: To who?
Damian: To you. To him. To me.
Dick: You’ve got nothing to prove-none of us do *points at Jason* Well actually maybe you still do-but you heard what he said at the portrait sitting.
Jason: Portrait sitting? Guess my invite got lost in the mail.
10. Mob Boss: There’s easier ways to kill yourself!
Jason: Yeah like yelling at the guys who’s holding the AK-47.
11. Batman: *lights bottle of bleach on fire* Let me take you to school, suckers…*throws bottle at drug smugglers* In chemistry.
12. Black Canary: “Bat-mobile”…?
Batman: *points* Not one word. I’ve taken enough grief about calling my goddamn car the goddamn Batmobile. I’m the goddamn Batman and I can call my goddamn car whatever the hell I want to call it.
13. Bruce: *thinking* What a damn IDIOT. The THINGS I’d do with POWER like that…it’s such a damn WASTE. He’s worse than KENT.
14. Batman: You really should try the lemonade. On a hot day like this, it’s a godsend.
Green Lantern: Damn you and your lemonade! They’ll bring us all down because of you! They’ll think we’re all as crazy as you are! You’ve already got half of them calling us criminals!
15. Green Lantern: You must’ve bribed everybody at that clinic. I wouldn’t put it past you.
Batman: But that would’ve cost a fortune.
Green Lantern: So maybe you’re rich. For all I know you’re a billionaire. I’ve seen that car you’re driving.
Robin: He’s got a point, there. Maybe he’s right. Maybe I am Dick Grayson.
Green Lantern: Don’t try to confuse me, damn it!
Batman: That paint on his face. Should I tell him?
Robin: No, man. It’s too good. Don’t spoil it.
16. Batman: Miss Kyle *turns around and Catwoman is no where to be found* So that's what that feels like...
17. Bane: Because you have money this makes you think you have power over me?
Adam West Batman Quotes That Are To Funny To Pass Up:
Robin: Holy Alphabet Batman!
Batman to Robin: "When you get a little older, you'll see how easy it is to become lured by the female of the species."
Robin: "I guess you can never trust a woman."
Robin: "That's an impossible shot, Batman."
Catwoman: "Let no one say that Catwoman is not the best-dressed woman in the world."
Batman: "What took you so long, Batgirl?"
Robin, looking at Batgirl: "You know something, Batman?"
Robin: "Gosh, if I could just figure out that riddle. Why can't I get it?"
I am the type of girl who loves Superheroes. Can deal with being called uncool. Texts her family more than friends. Pretends I am fine when I'm not. Smile at complete strangers. Has a lot of friends but only a few who I know I will keep. I only gossip on how cute Robin is. Celebrates holidays dressed out. Offer my empty bus seat to anyone who doesn't have a place to sit. Instead of scaring the new kid, I give him/her advice. I pledge to this country even if I wasn't born here. I am insane, random; even before it was cool. I don't judge people by what they wear. I'm not your best friend when you open a bag of chips. When I lose to a game (or even win and beat the other team badly) I tell them how great they played. I put in headphones and listen to music when someone talks about me. I ask people for their input. I can only speak the truth. If I can, I do help. You can find me in a tree taking down a toddler's kite. When someone offers me anything I say" no thank you. There are others who deserve it more than I" when my computer teacher asks us for a song request I will raise my hand and ask for Jesse McCartney instead of "Drake" I share all my things. I wake up early in the morning to write down my ideas for stories the night before. I come up with new things and test them when someone says I can't. I talk to myself and growl at inanimate objects. I wear tape on my thumb and index finger in memory of Roy, Red Arrow, who can't arch any more. And I STRIVE to do my best. COPY AND PASTE IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU.
You know you're a Batman fan nerd when...
1) You say holy _ Batman!
2) When something dramatic happens you ask a series of questions then end it by saying "Find out next time. same bat time. same bat channel"
3) When your about to jump over the wall thingy in gym class you scream "na na na na na na BATMAN!!"
4) When you relate something happening in your life to issue number _
5) When girls fawn over a popular boy and you look at him saying "please. he's no Robin."
6) When you wear a shirt stating "Dick/Babs Forever" every day. *nervous chuckle*
7) When you sign a secret santa present "From your friendly neighborhood Batman"
8) When you wear a Nightwing shirt, and you spaz at anyone calling him Blue Beetle or Captain Atom.
9) When your home alone you practice your super hero voice figuring that there must be something better then the Christian Bale voice to use as a hero.
10) Laugh at those who call you a comic book weirdo and say "on an alternate world you'd be my best friend." (Or on Earth 16)
11) Your nickname is Batgirl...and even your teachers call you it.
12) You own almost every Batman movie...and can recite everyone of them *cough*Batman: Under the Red Hood, Batman Begins, Batman: Subzero, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises*cough*
13) You go to an amusement park with a Batgirl shirt and act like you are part of the Justice League by running up to the actual people dressed up as heroes and try to blend in.
14) You have songs from Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Joker singing in Arkham City on your iPod.
15) You can't pick your favorite member of the Batfamily.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
Fancy a challenge? Try this: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile!
*Looks up from comic book* Oh you guys are still here...stalkers...well um I mainly told you everything. So uh don't forget to read my stories, go read my friends stories, and um vote on my poll I guess.
Unsafe External Link