Author has written 29 stories for Harry Potter, Dead Poets Society, and 27 Dresses.
Hi! Well, first of all, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and that's mainly what I write about. I really like writing about the twins, especially Fred. My Fred/OC stories are Always There, Ups and Downs, and Expect the Unexpected, which is a trilogy. I also wrote a second generation story for these called Hogwarts: A Repeated History. My other Fred/OC stories are Strangers On A Crazy Adventure, Trusting Fate, Worth the Truth, and Promise of a Lifetime.
My Luna/Neville stories are Two Birds of a Feather and the sequel, Dumbledore's Army: Still Recruiting.
My other Harry Potter stories are Dear Harry, If I Die Young, When Love and Hate Collide, The Very Beginning, and Stay Focused.
My Twin Exchange Monthly Challenge entries are: Just Go With the Flow (a Ron/Hermione one-shot for the November 2011 Challenge), Not So Lonely New Years (a George/Hermione one shot for the January 2012 Challenge), Problems With Poetry (a Neville/Luna one shot for the February 2012 challenge), A Little Birdie Told Me (a Neville/Luna oneshot for the April 2012 Challenge), Beautiful Mess (a Fred/Hermione oneshot for the June 2012 Challenge), Getting To Know You (a Fred/Luna oneshot for the July 2012 Challenge), Thief of Time (a George/Hermione one shot for the August 2012 challenge), Purple People Eater (A Fred/Hermione oneshot for the September 2012 Challenge), The Very Peculiar Haunting of Hermione Granger (a Fred/Hermione oneshot for the October 2012 Title Swap Challenge), and Breaking the News (a George/Hermione oneshot for the November 2012 Challenge).
I wrote a story for the movie Dead Poets Society called Yawping Stance and a story for 27 Dresses called And So It Begins.
Trusting Fate into French by Amnesike
Favorite Harry Potter Quotes
1. “They didn’t look anything like hats to me. More like woolly bladders.” –Ron Weasley
2. “You’re just as sane as I am.” –Luna Lovegood
3. “Give her hell from us Peeves” –Fred and George Weasley
4. “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” –Sirius Black
5. “Percy wouldn’t recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby’s tea cozy.” –Ron Weasley
6. “Where have you been? Beds empty, no note, car gone! You could have died! You could have been seen!” –Molly Weasley
7. "I can't walk into herbology and give a professor love!" --James Sirius Potter
8. "Not my daughter, you bitch!" --Molly Weasley
9. "I'll join you when hell freezes over! Dumbledore's Army!" --Neville Longbottom
10. "My mum always said the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end if not always in the way we expect." --Luna Lovegood
Unsafe External Link