Poll: IMPORTANT: Should I re-write my OHSHC story, The Day Things Changed? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, Pokémon, Vocaloid, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Name and Age: You can call me Chizu or Chi-chan, and I'm in my 1st year of highschool(9th grade).
I still really don't know what to put but here goes.I think I'm a not so good writer but my friends always prove me wrong. I'm currently working on 5 stories and thinking of my topic for the next one. Sorry if my updating is slow, I am very busy. My favorite anime/mangas are Ouran High school Host Club, Kimi Ni Todoke, Clannad, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Yumemiru Taiyo, We Were There, and along with a couple more.
If you have any questions/ideas about my stories please inbox me if you like. I guess thats it.
SIRIUSORREMUS WUZ HERED!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
[x] You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
[ ] You wear lip gloss/stick.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk is good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random copy and paste this to your profile!
You say BABY PINK
Number your 12 favorite Ouran characters and answer the questions. NO CHEATING!
10. Class Rep(lol)
1) Have you ever read a 6/11 fanfic before?
Yeaaaaaaa...noooooooooo and I don't plan to.
2)Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Hot in a cute devilish way(if that even makes sense)
3) What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
6 words: WTF thats just wrong.
4) Do you recall any fics about 9?
5) Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
I"m not interested in yaoi
6) 5/9 or 5/10?
Thats gross on a high note.
7)What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 having sex?
7 would scream and knock them both out with a part from the machine thingy.
8) What would happen in a 3/11 fanfic?
Ummm...hmmm... maybe he would teach her martial arts.
9)Is there any such thing as 1/8 fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic
Days After Her(don't even ask).
11)What kind of plot would you use if 4 wanted to seduce 1?
I wouldn't even write one of those.
12) Which partner for 3?
13) How would you draw 11?
I would draw him with his glasses hanging off his uniform and a somewhat serious face with a caption on the bottom saying 'Someday I will surpass him.'
14)Would you write a 2/4/5 fic?
Yet again I wouldn't even write one of those
15) What might 10 scream at a moment of great passion?
He'd probably faint in a moment of great passion
16) If you wrote a songfic about 8 what song would you use?
Bad Day by Daniel Powter
17)If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic what would the warning be?
WARNING: Extreme sadness
18)What might be a good pick-up line for 10 to use on 2?
19) If 4 was pregnant who would you expect to be the father?
Kaoru but technically 4 can't get pregnant.
20) If 1 saw 6 curled up in a corner what would they do?
Do what everyone else does, and what he normally does, ignore him.
21) If 1 had an extreme caffine rush, what would you do?
I'd hang with him until it ends because I'm sure it would be funny
22) If you caught 3 and 9 in a closet together what would you do?
I would say: 'What kinda magic are you practicing?' then laugh hysterically so everyone else comes.
23)By the way, I set you up on a date with 8.
...O.o...(maybe irdk) but as long as its not too boring
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Things to do in Wal-mart
As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow, magic!"
Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax.
Go to the food court, buy a drink, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave."
Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There's no toilet paper in here!"
Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
Hold indoor shopping cart races.
In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet section, etc.
Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples)
Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
Play with the automatic doors.
Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
"Re-alphabetize" the CD's.
Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies."
Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bed department.
Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join.
Take bets on the battle from above.
Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and when they say you didn't buy it there say, "Hm... I thought the customer was always right!"
Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
Test the brushes and combs in cosmetics.
Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
Try to hold up customers with the toy guns. See how much you can make.
Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in Housewares and see what happens.
Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along.
When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!"
When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?"
'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Before you take the life of your baby, really consider all your options. Would you rather be fat for a while, or kill your child?
If you're against abortion, re-post this
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents M. Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAMN we screwed up
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
FRIENDS: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: will bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we dont waste
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS: Will repost this crap.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Make your mother proud, dont smoke pot or stop breathing because Abrocrombie and Fitch tell you its not cool to breath.
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out asa far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Ouran High School Host Club Compatibility Test
Tamaki princely type:
You are French A little bit, so yes.
Kyoya Cool Type:
You wear glasses Yeah noooooo...
Hunny Loli Shota Type:
You're the shortest out of your friends. Unfortunatley...
Mori Wild Type:
You're the tallest out of your friends I wish I could be taller.
Hikaru Devil Type:
You and your sibling have a strong bond Yeah :)
Kaoru Devil Type:
You like to play games Yes
Haruhi Natural Type:
You don't care about trivial things like appearance But I do (for the most part)
Oooooh I'm Hikaru Hitachiin, I wuvs him :3
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same gender as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
60 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG! GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 7th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewellery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a supply teacher is taking the register, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favourite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
Pick 10 characters and answer the questions below. You can pick any characters you like, both boys and girls!!
1. Kaito Shion (Vocaloid)
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
4 announced their's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
5 cooked you dinner?
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
8 got into the hospital somehow?
9 made fun of your friends?
10 ignored you all the time?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down?
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of.
Number 2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
You're dating number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
6 appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he'll never get a girlfriend. What will you tell him?
Number 9 asks you were you have been all his life I’d say,
You see number 10 in front of a mirror, you say?
DJ Got Us Falling In Love
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle.
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
4. WHAT IS 22?
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
8. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE AT YOUR WEDDING?
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY ON YOUR FUNERAL?
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEND?
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
18. WHAT IS ONE THNG YOU WILL REGRET?
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
24. I YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
26. WHAT WOULD YOU POST THIS AS...
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first. x
You are very competitive. x
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless. x
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it. x
People have often called you insane. x
You have a calm, laid-back personality. x
You like to go to the beach. x
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act. x
You are good at breaking up fights. x
You are a good swimmer. x
You like the rain. x
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong. x
You have a close connection with nature. x
You don't mind getting dirty. x
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you. x
You could easily survive in the wild. x
You care about the environment. x
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted. x
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit. x
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces. x
You hate to be restrained. x
You are very independent and outgoing. x
You are quite intelligent. x
You tend to be impatient. x
You are easily distracted. x
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying. x
You wish you could fly. x
You spend most of your time alone. x
You prefer nighttime over daytime. x
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people. x
Black is your favorite color. x
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace. x
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
I am air.
Unsafe External Link