Poll: What are your top 3 favorite genres for KHR stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Gintama, Gundam Seed, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Hello there, everyone! This is Amaya Ishimoto here!
I'm a big fan of yaoi, mpreg, and harems. So don't be surprised if most, if not all, of my stories are about any of those topics! I hope you like my fanfictions and if you don't, please give me your advice!
Here's a little about me:
I'm female, if you're wondering... but it seems quite obvious from my name.
I'm not very good at writing but my friends encouraged me to at least try and I was obsessing over some fanfictions on this website so I started this account. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm quite lazy and will sometimes drag stories... I'm trying to write more often but I'm sort of having writer's block right now. I'm so sorry! I also have the habit of working on several stories at the same time (I just found that out recently) so I most likely will take a long time to update. Again, I'm so sorry!
My favorite pairings(They will all be in this order- top/bottom, seme/uke)
Please don't be surprised since I have a habit of choosing one character and only one as the uke for all pairings! Muhahahahahaha! Whoops! Sorry, got carried away. :P
Gundam Seed: Shinn Uke
Bleach: Ichigo Uke
Gintama: Gintoki Uke, Takasugi/Katsura
Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward Uke...(I'm not a REALLY big fan of this since I didn't exactly watch a lot of it so I might not write anything about this... Sorry!)
D. Gray Man: Allen Uke
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Tsuna Uke
Shounen Onmyouji: Masahiro Uke But mostly Touda, Guren, Mokkun (whatever it is)/Masahiro.
[Switch: Kai Uke But mostly Hal/Kai
Vampire Knight: Zero Uke (Cause he's cute According to me and some others :P)
Prince of Tennis: Ryoma Uke
Well...I think there's too many so I'll just leave it at this now... -_-lll
Just because I like these pairings more doesn't mean I'm not willing to read about other pairings and/or animes. I like searching for new animes to watch and find new pairings I like. It also doesn't mean I don't like Heterosexual pairings either. I'm fine with that but I'm currently obsessed with Yaoi so... You know what I mean. I also like normal stories that don't have pairings, but it's only if they interest me... They'll most likely be family, friendship, and/or adventure stories though.
COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU WANT SOUBI TO END UP WITH RITSUKA WHEN THE LOVELESS SERIES END!
Live your life. Live Loveless.
Loveless TOTALLY rocks! I mean, come on! Who doesn't love the sexy strawberry-blonde haired fighter and his cute little neko sacrifice?
MAJOR SPASM! Love Loveless!
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
That was absolutely adorable
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Beiber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3
If you think that flamers should get a life and stop trying to discourage people, paste this into your profile
Copy the bunny to your presentation to help him achieve world domination, and come join the dark side. (We have cookies.)
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped up the stairs, copy this into your profile!
20 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "for smuggling diamonds."
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuations.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is, "To go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme?
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20.Wiggle,smile, and yell out "SO CUTE!" everytime you see something cute
21. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... copy and paste this into your profile!
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
NOTE: Sorry everybody! I won't be updating my stories for a while! I've decided to finish at least half of the whole story before posting! Many apologies for the inconvenience but I wanted to make my chapters longer and to improve my writing skills while I'm at it! I'm so sorry! And thank you all for (hopefully) understanding! :)
Unsafe External Link