Poll: Just oddly curious, we're all writers and readers on here, aren't we? So how many of us actually want to be writers? Reviewers? Editors? Something else entirely? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Misc. Books, Artemis Fowl, Danny Phantom, Ghost Whisperer, and Avengers.
If all you're here for is to read the summaries, they're in BOLD in the middle of everything else. I promise to finish each of my stories... eventually, if not sooner. :( My life is one of those busy ones and I spend a lot more time reading than is healthy at all... especially with my "need" to procrastinate everything.
Thought that pops in my head the most: I'm such a weird person...
As the name suggests: i read very, VERY obsessively. my idea of paradise is a library filled with the most interesting books the world has to offer, and (since it's a fantasy anyways) lets put it right next to a waterfall!
Favorite Authors are all there because I liked most of their stories... a LOT. Almost all favorite stories are there because I liked them and they were decently (if not fabulously) written. I've stopped putting unfinished stories on my Favorites because of the writers' tendencies to leave them unfinished.
BOOKS! best invention in the history of inventions(toilets are pretty good, too, but while i could live with an outhouse, i couldn't live w/out books). here are some faves of mine!
ENDER'S GAME (!), The Host, Twilight series, Cirque du Freak series, The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Artemis Fowl series, Vampire Academy series, Stargirl, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Kane Chronicles (I think it's chronicles?), House of Night series, Uglies series (I'm tired of typing series now), Ella Enchanted, Harry Potter, Peter and the Starcatchers, and SO MANY more!
I loved The Host more than the Twilight series. (PLEASE DON'T STRIKE ME DEAD!) If anyone knows if she's making a sequel, will they please tell me?
If you hear voices of characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.(When I read a book, I see it in my head like I'm watching a movie.)
To all you writers out there: Here's to the memories! *holding up a glass of fake wine (sparkling grape juice) and smiling* To the endless nights tossing and turning over how to make it better. To the voices in our heads and the constant, incessant nagging that you've forgotten something important. Here's to a job well done on a newly completed chapter. Enjoy what comes and come what may! Tomorrow's just another today!
I'm a Fanfiction writer with a love for singing, and I am a Mormon :)
1. Out of Sight, Out of Mind- look at the summary at the bottom of the page. isn't it short and non-descriptive? Percy ends up in Camp Demigod, awaiting the reform of memories that are just beyond his ever-impatient reach, but, as we all know, trouble is brewing as the fearsome Terra begins her awakening on the Roman half of the United States. The game is locked and Percy may be the only one who has the ability to lead the rescue mission for (a certain god(dess)). Updates pending. This is my 1st fic ever! I'm still going to finish it, even if no one will be reading it.
2. Artemis Fowl and the Fairy Deal- Artemis is working for Opal, much to the terror of the entire Fairy population, but is all really as it seems? Millie is my OC! I had to make her a kid because I love kids, and I needed an innocent mind to delve into Arty's little problem :) I'm sure this story is completely predictable and yadayadayada, but at least you won't expect all of it *insert evil laugh here*(I'm not good at sticking to hiatuses, but I still don't really have much inspiration... for anything.)
you know what i expect the Artemis series to turn out with? though it pains me (very much) to say it, i expect the arty/holly shipping to be given a shot, but it won't work out. then they'll either go their separate ways and marry someone from their own species, or one of them will die... i hate h/t's and a/m's...A/H ALL THE WAY!!! i will be VERY excited if i am wrong about this, but colfer is a reasonable (and smart) person. he'll make whatever he wants done thrive, i'm sure.
3. Central City will no longer be a part of this website. You can find it on FictionPress. (When I actually switch it over...) I am completely rewriting the first chapter. Many things will change.
4. I will- this idea has been bugging me since...opal deception,i think... yes, it is very unlikely and i'm pretty sure it's OOC, but i enjoyed writing it(i'm kinda scared of all my stories ending sadly so i've resolved to make at least one of them happy! this is obviously not that story...) holly was shot by a MAGIC-PROOF bullet(like abbot's sword)
5. A Whole New World- i got this idea from a oneshot i read. i thought it sounded pretty interesting so i decided to go ahead and start it. *spoiler to this story* annabeth is pregnant with a mind baby. don't know the technicalities of it yet (i.e. boy or girl, name, looks, etc.) it's definitely percabeth. this subject is kinda dear to me, so absolutely no flames, or i will hunt you down! *begins grumbling about an anonymous flamer*
6. Gladys' World will no longer be a part of this website. You can find it on FictionPress. (When I actually switch it over...)
7. Grenade- My first songfic!!! Plus, it's my first DP fic. I don't really think I'll write many in that fandom, but I'm working on a full-blown fic about it right now. I won't start posting till I'm done with it. (Let's see how that turns out *rolls eyes*)
1. Defenders of Greece- sequel to OSOM. As the group comes together, pasts are uncovered and friendships are renewed. but there's still work to be done, and the group suddenly finds themselves looking at the future in a new way. "What if the prophecy doesn't mean there are only seven teenagers?" Percy asked. "What if it means there are seven leaders?" (thats the summary. might change, depending on how OSOM turns out!) I'm starting to think I won't do it (Please don't be mad!) I just don't really have the inspiration, and I'm not very good with updates in OSOM.
possible future stories:
(PJO) Possible Title: Off the Deep End- What if Gaia never began to stir? What if there was no reason for the Romans to meet the Greeks? What if Zeus begins to lose his temper again...? Not only was Zeus' offer to give immortality denied, his pride was hurt. Who wants to have lost their control over a life-threatening situation to their 16-year-old nephew? He cuts off connection to the half-bloods in an attempt to show they're not needed, but Zeus goes a little overboard, deciding to imprison the young boy's allies.
(Artemis Fowl) Possible Title: Rise of the Emotionless- Artemis wasn't always so antisocial. As a matter of fact, he used to be as social as his younger brothers, but that all changed on his fourth birthday. There are many upsides to be the son of a crime lord, but all those shining advantages were always severely outweighed by the downs: watching your back, front, sides, family, and friends for a fraud or an idiot. As a 3-year-old, Artemis didn't understand the essentialness of precaution. So when he finally learns, he learns the hard way. will be angsty and possibly depressing. (This has become my latest project -DON'T KILL ME!- I realize I should be working on my other stories, but inspiration struck for this one...)
(Artemis Fowl) Possible Title: If Today Was Your Last Day- (an actual songfic-i most likely won't do this one, but whatever... it would be a companion story- think that's what it's called- to TFD. like the beginning of an alternate middle, possibly won't have anything to do with TFD) Artemis is dying. There is no denying it. So, he spends his last day with Holly, who doesn't know. (would come up with a better summary if it was more planned out in my head *shrugs*)
(Danny Phantom) Possible Title: Distractions- A possible compilation of all the cliche'd plots I can think of off the top of my head that has a possibility of mixing in well. :) This is either going to be very fun, very hard, or both...
i now have a fictionpress! go figure! and a deviantart! there really must be something wrong with me... if you wanna check it out, my name is the same on all of them. i haven't done anything on deviantart, but i will be writing on fictionpress after when it lets me.
i don't have my name, age, or location on here b/c 1)quite frankly: i'm a paranoid person 2)i might not be taken as seriously 3)i'm mysterious:)
i am older than the minimum age, though! i don't know about a maximum age :P
-writer's putting "defiantly" in place of definitely! >:(
-people in general repeating themselves!
-...spelling out words to my sister...
A wise man once said, "Only you decide what makes you upset."
-*tear choked voice* "I'm okay, I'm okay...*calms down slightly, looks up, and then buries head in shoulder*NO, I'M NOT!"-good friend of mine
-"I kissed Bella...and she broke her hand...punching my face..."-Taylor Lautner, playing Jacob ("Eclipse")
-"'So, what are you gonna do about it?'
'I don't know. Probably something stupid.'
'Good, but you've already done that.'
'Then...something crazy.'"-Astrich and Hiccup("How to Train Your Dragon")
-"'You were my new dream.'
'And you were mine.'"-Eugene and Rapunzel ("Tangled")
-"'Make it mad.'
'That's my specialty!'
'Since when? Everyone knows I'm more annoying!"-Hiccup and the twins("How to Train Your Dragon")
-"'Wow. I look creepy. How do you delete it?'
'Here. Give it to me-RAINBOWS! I love rainbows!'"-Ms. Unknown took a creepy pic of me and, while deleting it, noticed her earlier pic of...(you guessed it) rainbows (SHE'S OBSESSED!!!)
-"I need your spit."-Clark Kent ("Smallville")
-"'It is not your word against Dax's anymore.'
'Now it's your word against mine. You lose.'"-Lightman and Taurez ("Lie to Me")
-"Yes, I am comfortable in this glass box."-some candidate for governor of Virgina that nearly got assassinated ("Lie to Me")
-"I'd practice, but I don't feel like letting them hurl me against walls."-slightly paraphrased from a fic i read(had to lol which doesn't work when you're trying to be quiet...)
-"*in song* 'Lafou I'm afraid I've been thinking-'
'A dangerous pastime.'
'I know.'"-Gaston and Lafou ("Beauty and the Beast" fun fact: "la fou" is French for "the fool")
-"It's not about who says you can. It's about who can tell you you can't."-paraphrased from a commercial(couldn't remember exact words. it sounded better in the commercial...)
-"What?! What do you mean you're not lucky? You lied to me...? And what are you, a sheep?"-Mushu ("Mulan")
-"That's easy for you to say! Next time, I'll collect the money, and you die!"-Draco ("Dragonheart")
-"Sometimes, it's good to forgive people. And sometimes REVENGE ROCKS!"-Tori (paraphrased from "Victorious" cuz i couldn't remember exactly)
-"'Lilo, why are you all wet?'
'It's sandwich day. *sigh* Every Thursday, I take Pudge, the fish, a peanut butter sandwich.'
'Pudge is a fish?'
'And today we were out of peanut butter. So I asked my sister what to get him, and she said a tuna sandwich! I can't give Pudge tuna! Do you know what tuna is?'
'IT'S FISH! If I gave Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter because all we have is-is STINKING TUNA!'
'Lilo, Lilo, why is this so important?'
'Pudge controls the weather.'"-Lilo and her hula instructor ("Lilo and Stitch")
"'Jason! I have to be honest! There's... someone else.'
'*gasp* Grandpa?!'"-soap opera on "Spongebob Squarepants"
"Birds coo. Babies coo. Spiders never should."-Percy POV in "Ichor is Thicker" by Millennialice
"Even so... it was a bit disheartening to be instantly distrusted by more than seven hundred people at once." -psychologist in another fic i read
"'When have I ever not been responsible?' he asked. Then paused. 'Wait, don't answer that.'"-many teenagers of this day and age...(got it from a fic I read)
"'Oh, you know I'm not that clever!'
'That's a... good point.'"-James and Logan ("Big Time Rush") Logan's my second favorite (Carlos beats him by a little...:))
"Must A flat always spell our doom?!"-Carl ("Jimmy Neutron")
"What's the best way to get down off a goose? What are you doing up on a goose in the first place, you fool?"- Bean's thoughts as he enters his first battle (Ender's Shadow)
"Work is our blessing, not our curse."-Ezra Taft Benson
"'Ms. Fowl? May I never, ever not be dis-excused, sometimes?'
'Okay...'"-Carl and Ms. Fowl ("Jimmy Neutron")
"I would rather die a thousand deaths than see my mother's gown on that spoiled, selfish cow!"-Danielle ("Ever After: A Cinderella Story")
"'Why! That was pure genius!'
'Yes! I will forever go down in history as the man who opened a door!'"-Servant lady and Leonardo Di Vinci ("Ever After: A Cinderella Story")
"A fish may love a bird, Senior, but where would they live?'
'Then I shall make you wings.'"-Danielle and Leonardo Di Vinci ("Ever After: A Cinderella Story")
"When you're as old as I am, my young friend, now is all you've got."-Leonardo Di Vinci ("Ever After: A Cinderella Story")
very soft voices* "You're gonna be a good psychiatrist." *feigns me talking to a patient* "'Because of who you are.' *fake tear-choked voice* 'thank you, doctor.'"-Ms. Unknown (I'd just told her loved her, and when she asked why, I told her cuz of who she was... pure cheese ;) )
-"Stupid little pig thinks he's going to eat me."- (yet another) fic I read
I AM AGAINST ABORTION AND CHILD ABUSE! and i believe in God and Jesus Christ. i also don't do drugs or anything like that, and i really hate shopping, especially at aeropostal, abercrombie, hollister, and most other clothing and /or shoe stores. the food court is absolutely fine in my standing :) my laptop just has something against copy&paste...
Unsafe External Link