Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Yeah that about sums me up:)
REAL name: Mispronounced so many times it doesn't matter anymore!
Likes: Draco Malfoy (bow to the king of snark you lowly mortals), Spencer Reid (cute and abused *sob*), both in SLASH as the bottom. Supernatural stories particularly with a cute Dr Reid.
Dislikes: Badly written stories with no plot. Ron Weasley.
Fave fandoms: Currently Harry Potter and Criminal Minds, also like crossovers with either.
I'm a newbie so please please review my stuff so I know whether to chuck myself out for writing crap stuff or not:)
Also I read this fic ages ago and have no idea were it is. It was Draco-centric where he was commissioned by Neville to fix up a load of antiques at Longbottom Manor. If any one knows where it is PM me please!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Attention: New Additions to Periodic Table
Controversial issues: Gay marriage
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If you have ever changing obsessions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
Normal by it's own definition does not exist. If you believe this, copy and paste in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever hurt your face smiling.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
YAOI ROCKS!! Repost this if you agree.
If you have ever forgotten to breathe, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to yor profile.
- PLEASE READ -
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Good Friend VS Best Friend
A good friend helps you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs and trips you again. Or sits on you back and forces you to stay down...
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will prank call him and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
A good friend picks up your papers in the hallways at school when you drop them. A best friend stands there and laughs while you scramble to pick them up.
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run bitch, run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be sitting next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend never asks for anything to eat or drink. A best friend helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
A good friend calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa. A best friend calls your parents DAD and MOM and Grandma, GRAMPS!
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend borrows your stuff for a few days and then gives it back. A best friend loses your junk and tells you, "My bad... here's a tissue."
A good friend only knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
A good friend would knock on your front door. A best friend will walk right in and say "I'm home!"
A good friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
A good friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
A good friend will watch my pets when I go away. A best friend won't let me go away without them.
A good friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me.
A good friend hides me from the cops. A best friend is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
A good friend lets me make an idiot of myself in public. A best friend is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A good friend is only through school/college. A best friend is for life.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers. (Stupid psychiatrist. :P )
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fanfiction is annoying, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on to your profile.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless fun!
You know what makes letting go of a crush so hard? The fear that the moment you let go, they'll catch on.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the ABC's song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune...
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Instructions: Put your ipod or music player on shuffle and the song that pops is the answer to each question
1. How does the world see you? Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol) *Sigh*
2. Will I have a happy life? Zombie (The Cranberries) I will bring death and destruction to all. MWA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
3. What do my friends really think of me? Young (Hollywood undead) Thats all new to me.
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Sway (The Kooks) dependent much?
5. How can I make myself happy? I love Rock 'N Roll (Joan Jett & The Blackhearts) Too true, Too true
6. What should I do with my life? No You Girls (Franz Ferdinand) I'm pretty stumped on this one. Damn you prophecies!!!!
7. What is some good advice for me? Never Miss a Beat (Kaiser chiefs) Not bad advice.
8. How will I be remembered? (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Blue Oyster Cult) How many will I lead to thier deaths?
9. What is my signature dancing song? Dancing Queen (ABBA) I thank you, I thank you.
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Bad Romance (Lady GaGa) cool.
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Teenagers (My Chemical Romance) Hell yeah!
12. What song will play at my funeral? The End (My Chemical Romance) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
13. What type of men/women do you like? The Only Exception (Paramore) :)
14. What is my day going to be like? 21 Guns (Greenday) A baaad omen!
15. What will tomorrow bring? Helena (My Chemical Romance) DUN DUN DUUN.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate, marshmallows, and ice cream too)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies!"
"You are depriving some village of an idiot."
"Aw, did I just step on your poor itty-bitty little ego?"
"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."
"Chaos, panic and disorder... Well, my work here is done."
"Tired of try try trying again... Bash it with a blunt instrument of your choice"
Unsafe External Link