Author has written 21 stories for Misc. Plays/Musicals, Kingdom Hearts, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Well, I missed Panic! at the Disco (possibly my favorite band of all time), All Time Low and We Are The In Crowd. My life is over now. =_= Bai bai. :/
I am Mikki! But you can call me whatever as long as it isn't offensive. :)
None of my friends like the same music I do. So it's hard to be myself around people without annoying absolutely everyone...
I can be a female dog, so just put up with it. It's just who I am.
I'm moody and am mostly depressed, but I do try to make myself a happier person.
Doesn't help when a "friend" of mine is enjoying being a right bitch towards me.
Most people hate me, but I'm used to that.
I'm "Emo" and a "Freak" all because of the music I like and the way I dress.
I scare people off because they're all like "Mikki likes Panic! at the Disco! She's going to put curses on us! Oh no!"
I have a secret love affair with my Bass Guitar... ;)
I am a very musical and artistic person, and I have a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG imagination!!!! :D
I'm in love with the idea of love! But my crushes are only celebrity crushes, though I still get protective and sad about it when someone insults them or me for liking them. D:
Some people might call me a fan-girl, but I love the bands I love because I absolutely LOVE their music! Not just because the band members are hot. And I have a lot of time on my hands, so I have nothing better to do than obsess over them! :D
Things that I love!
.Panic! at the Disco
.My Chemical Romance
.Black Veil Brides
.Escape the Fate
.The Academy Is..
.Fall Out Boy
.Blood on the Dance Floor
.Anime Music (Theme songs, character songs etc.)
.Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
.The Pretty Cure Series
.The Melancholy of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!
Well, I'm going to go work on some stuff now!!!
P A N I C ! A T T H E D I S C O
You're obsessed with Panic! at the Disco when..
1. If you know all of the band members full names.
2. You joined Northern Downpour just for the slight chance to get meet and greets.
3. You know you're obsessed with Panic! at the Disco when you use Pretty. Odd. as a pun.
4. You're obsessed with Panic! at the Disco if you read "Rydon" slash.
5. You have over four fanfics that you've written, with at least two active.
6. You enjoy looking at images of Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Jon Walker, and Spencer Smith.
7. When you hear one of their songs in a store you scream loudly and dance like you're a crazy person.
8. You strongly believe Rydon exists.
9. You mimic their clothing style - or article of clothing.
10. You can spend all the time that's needed just to explain to your friends/family/couple/etc. why it is that P!ATD is the best band in history (and after that discussion you keep thinking of arguments for the next time).
11. You can't seem to keep your choice of a favorite Panic song for more than a week (they're just all so good!!!!).
12. You listen to Panic! at the Disco's music every single day.
13. You quiz your friends that have been newly introduced to P!ATD on their middle names, birthdays, favorite songs to sing in the shower, etc. and you actually know the answers.
14. You intensely love watching funny moments of P!ATD on YouTube.
15. You spend hours on the P!ATD boards, immersing yourself within the crowds of obsessed fans, and you spend so long on to an extent where you pretty much have no life.
16. You make up nicknames for P!ATD couples, for example, instead of Joncer, you say it's Smalk.
17. You have dreams with/about Panic!
18. You fantasize about dating the PATD boys.
19. You know how to play one or more of PATD's songs on a musical instrument.
20. Ryan Ross used to have a special hairstyle. And you know it's called the "Ryhawk."
21. You try to include Panic! in as many school projects as possible.
22. You can name every single song on at least one of their two CDs.
23. You go on about PATD to people until they tell you to GTFO.
24. You own PATD CDs.
25. Your parents have mentioned a few times about the "obsession" you seem to have with Panic.
26. You have nothing to talk to your friends about except Panic.
27. You realize that because of your obsession with Panic you have almost no life but you continue to love them all the same.
28. Numerous Panic posters are on your walls. And they're also on your (computer) wallpaper.
29. You use Pretty. Odd. as a security blanket.
30. Your ex-best friend hates you BECAUSE you listen to Panic, but you go along and keep listening to it anyway, because the music makes everything feel fine. Like a children's s t o r y b o o k.
31. You're reading this list to check if you're obsessed with Panic or not.
32. You live by this list.
33. You get excited over videos that show 4 seconds of Spencer Smith walking.
34. You stopped reading real books and just read Panic! fan fiction instead.
35. You wake up extra early on CD release days just to buy their newest album on iTunes and then right after school go out and buy the exact same said CD again just to have a hardcopy.
36. You know you're obsessed with Panic At The Disco when you have over 25 pages of their pictures in their own separate album on Photobucket.
37. You know your obsessed with Panic when you have 762 pictures of them saved to your computer.
38. You know you're a Panic fan when you send all your friends pics of Ryho's boner.
39. You can't leave your house without finding something even distantly related to Panic.
40. When you got Pretty. Odd. deluxe you took it to school to show your unexcited friends and all day your backpack was a giant square.
41. You know you're obsessed with Panic when your boyfriend has to change your desktop background to a picture of him, just to remind you of what's important in life. Then you change it back.
42. The only big words you use are the ones in the songs.
43. You have convinced your family that they are the next big thing since the Beatles.
44. You've convinced everyone that they're the next big thing since sliced bread.
45. When you make a doll of one of the band members.
46. You argue with anyone and everyone that Panic is the greatest band to come since the Beatles even if you don't know said people.
47. You can sit and stare at a poster of Panic for at least a half hour without getting bored.
48. You know you are obsessed with Panic at the Disco when you spend your time making up a list of signs you are obsessed with Panic at the Disco.
49. You scream or get really excited when Panic makes a random apperance on TV or in a video on the Internet.
50. You buy a magazine just because PATD's on the cover, even if you've never read it before.
51. You get extremely pissed when someone disses them or if someone copies Panic at the Disco. *coughs*JoBros*coughs*
52. You debated with yourself and/or other people whether or not PATD made a good decision in dropping the !.
53. You are obsessed with Panic is you can list over 50 signs that show you are obsessed with them.
54. You know you're obsessed with Panic when you've watched the Live in Denver and/or Making of Pretty. Odd. DVDs thousands of times and it still excites you when you watch them.
55. You feel an urge to go buy Starburst and try to unwrap them with your tongue after reading a Rydon where Ryan got turned on by this.
56. You know you're obsessed with Panic when you spend hours trying to figure out what their songs are about.
57. You use lines in Panic songs in your sentences.
58. You have hundreds of Panic at the Disco 'trigger words,' i.e., you see/hear the word 'panic' and giggle to yourself. Other examples include 'disco,' 'downpour,' 'fever,' 'London,' 'tragedies,' or 'Esteban.'
59. When your friend says that they know someone named Jon, Spencer, Brendon, or Ryan, you ask what their last names are just in case.
60. When you're at school or any public place and you hear an announcement for Mr. Ross, Mr. Urie, Mr. Smith, or Mr. Walker you smile.
61. If you see the name 'Brendan' or 'Brenden' or 'Brandon' you want to automatically correct it so it's spelled right.
62. You've spent countless hours reading about Panic, looking up videos of Panic, and saving pictures of Panic.
63. When you are walking with friends/family and you're crossing the street at a non-crosswalk spot and someone tells you "You guys are jaywalking!" you're all like 'OMG JWALK!!!!!'
64. Your usernames on other non-PATD sites are related to Panic, such as PATD1, Ryro65. When you have posters up in your room and when you're gettting changed you dance around.
66. You stay up all night baking snickerdoodles becasue Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie said that they liked them.
67. You have watched so many Rydon videos your 9 year old sister asks when Ryan and Brendon are getting married.
68. You can watch any GIF of them over and over and they still seem to amuse you.
69. You are no longer allowed to watched the weather with your family because everytime you hear about rain you tell your family that the northern downpour is merely sending it's love.
70. You only like to write PATD related fanfics and nothing else.
71. You can't look at Red Bull without thinking of Brendon.
72. When your Mom (or any other family member) can recite one or more PATD songs just from hearing them being played on your stereo so often.
73. Your passwords to log onto things have some sort of reference to PATD.
74. You never run out of ideas for this list.
75. You cannot get by without making the words "pretty odd" into a pun.
76. Your MySpace profile song in one of Panic's songs.
77. All of the images you edit on programs like Photoshop, Paintshop, Photobucket, etc. are PATD images.
78. You are going to see "Mirrors" just because mini Ryan is in it.
79. You're using this as your "bucket list.
80. You like to say "MOTHERTRUCKIN' FLAPJACKS" even though people may think you're weird.
81. If you find out that you're related to someone with the same name as a member of Panic, you scream and jump around.
82. On any of the bandmember's b-days, you change your display name/status for MSN/AIM/MySpace/Facebook to "HAPPY BIRTHDAY _!!!
83. You make a thread called "Signs You Are Obsessed With Panic at the Disco."
84. You buy a record by every band they namecheck as an inspiration.
85. You are obsessed with Panic at the Disco if you vent all your knowledge about them to people until that tell you you're freaky for knowing all this stuff by heart.
86. You buy their merch even though it costs a lot.
87. When you figure out that less than half an hour away from where you live there is a Spencer Smith park, and freak out.
88. Every time you see/hear the words "Las Vegas," you immediately think about Panic rather than all the other things Sin City is famous for, like casinos and nightlife.
89. You fantasize about the most fun the boys can have... with their clothes off. ;)
90. When you see random people wearing merch you compliment them.
91. You get extremely irritated when a family member and/or friend tells you to take down your computer wallpaper of Panic.
92. You know the name of Panic's pets.
93. You know Hobo's a girl, not a boy.
94. You're always open to the idea of learning more new Panic fun facts.
95. You know who Hobo is.
96. You know Ryan Ross' real name
97. Instead of saying "I'm panicking!" You say "I'm panicking! At the disco!"
98. You name your pets after the Panic boys.
99. You search up their schools on Google maps.
100. You spazzed the first time you heard "Nearly Witches" and made your un-excited friends listen to it.
101. When you see something Panic at a store and you can't buy it you are depressed for the rest of the day.
102. When one of their songs come on and in the middle of the song you realize you have been singing the song without even thinking about it.
103. You read a Chuck Palahniuk book just because he is one of Ryan's favorite authors.
104. You reserve Invisible Monsters at the library because of Time to Dance.
105. You get one of your best friends obsessed with Panic along with you.
106. You had the urge to throw something when you found out Panic wasn't nominated for Video of the Year at the VMA's but the Jonas Brothers did.
107. When you beg on your hands and knees to your Mother to but you the deluxe edition of Pretty. Odd.
108. You've only known them for 4 months and you already created an account on their site
109. You go to all of the Panic concerts in your state, even if it requires changing your Mom's work schedule and you Dad's work schedule, and you have to enlist your best friend's parents for transportation too. (Not really, because of money issues, but if I could, I would :D)
110. You buy the BIGGEST HUGE-ASS sketchbook you can find ANYWHERE to draw portraits of Panic for them to sign, because you WILL get Meet & Greet, no matter what.
111. You hold Panic song listening marathons.
112. You have spent entire days on their site.
113. You wish the band members Happy Birthday at least 5 times on their birthdays.
114. You spazz out when you find out the kid sitting next to you is named Brendon - then squeal like a little girl when he starts talking about PATD with you.
115. When you start talking about PATD, one of the first reasons you say you like them is because you think that one (or more) of the band members is sexier than satan.
116. When your Grandma who lives a state away calls you at ten o'clock to tell you that "your band" (a.k.a. PATD) will be on TV.
117. You have gotten detentions at school for talking too much about PATD and for yelling at the teacher "You're just jealous because Brendon Urie is hotter than you!"
118. You sing Mad As Rabbits to yourself while doing math homework.
119. While doing a French test in school and you have to write what horse means in French, you write "Pas De Cheval."
120. When looking for a song to get stuck in your head for the rest of the day the first ones you try are by Panic.
121. When you have to write a story for English class, you re-read it only to find that it sounds a lot like a Panic song.
122. You hug your Pretty. Odd. deluxe nearly everyday.
123. Everytime you hear the name Panic! at the Disco you go to the person who said it and give them Panic's full biography.
124. You can do Brendon's dance from There's A Good Reason... in the street.
125. Whenever you hear one or more of any of the following words: Ross, Urie, Smith, Walker, pretty, odd, panic, disco, fever etc. you run up to the person who said them and interrogate them about what they were talking about. You never miss a chance to find a new Panic fan.