Name: Emily (Or Em)
Age: I'm 16, but I have many traits of an 8 year old fanboy.
Birthday: 4th of July, American Independance Day! (Even though I'm Australian)
Nick Name: Pink, Goldilocks (I'm blonde...)
Interests: Drawing (Predominately), gaming, reading and writing, lazing around with a good book when I can, mucking around with my horses, eating, reading comics, reading fanfiction (And writing it)
Likes: Transformers, Optimus Prime, Thundercracker, Drift, Horses, Dragons, Reading, Writing, Cute guys, Feathers, Black, Maroon/Purple, Green, White, Comics, Alien/Predator/Alien vs. Predator, Knight Rider (New and old!), KITT, Super robot monkey team hyper force go, Power Rangers, Many different Anime and Manga, Loki and Captain America!
Dislikes: Snobby popular kids, liars, egomaniacs, my neighbors...
Favorite Shows/Movies: Transformer (G1, Unicron Trilogy, Animated, Prime, Movie), Knight Rider (The 80's show and the newer one), Predator/Alien/Alien vs. Predator, Real Steel (Noisy Boy
Star Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Wood-Pig
Favorite Gemstone: Emerald
My DeviantART page: http://meramor.deviantart.com/
97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3% that goes to see them for the robots!
Predator/Alien vs. Predator:
Other: (Original Universe/Characters)
0, because I'ma lazy shit at the moment.
Unsafe External Link