Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Eyes: Grey/Green/Light blue [Don't really know, they change all the time]
Gender: I am a female
Favourite Naruto Characters:
-Naruto [Duh, but only when he's a strong and more confident character, none of those stories when he's an idiot that doesn't know left from right]
-Sakura [Only when she is cool and not a two timing * that cries 24/7]
-Every other Akatsuki member [including Madara/Tobi]
-Suigetsu & Jūgo
-Kiba ['Cause he's adorable!!]
And there are many more but I can't be bothered putting them down.
Favourite Naruto Couples:
-Naruto/Hinata [Only if they are in character or the story has a good plot]
-Sakura/Sasuke [Only if it's good and well written]
-Sakura/Akatsuki [I know this one might seem weird but whatever]
-Naruto/Ino [Again I don't know what I was thinking when I looked this one up]
-Jiraiya/Tsunade [Because they were made for each other!]
-Shikamaru/Temari [She completes him]
That's everyone I can think of...
Other Shows I Watch:
-Young Justice [Anyone who has not seen this needs to find it on T.V]
-Avatar the last Airbender
-Family Guy [Some episodes are just plain 'WTF' though]
The summary is :
Time Travel fic. In a war torn future, in the burning ruins of Konohagakure, Naruto fights Orochimaru and loses as the world collapses around him. From that ending comes a new beginning and a new chance to set things right, if only he can figure out how..
It has a sequel but that has not yet been completed but anyway. READ IT!!!
LOl, some of these comebacks are funny, I had to put them up!!
Hey I may be fat, but you'll always be ugly, and I can diet.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Little Sister: Your Ugly.
Friend: Do you notice how I've kept my youthful complexion?
Friend: I've just come back from the Beauticians
Man: Please whisper those 3 little words that would make my day!
Friend: I've changed my mind...
Boss: Employees like that don't grow on trees you know...
Brother: Why do you smell funny?
Man: Hey there, haven't I seen you some place before?
Man: I can tell that you want me.
Work Colleague: Do you find me entertaining?
You: I reckon you'd make a great exchange student.
ANNOYING THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Write down your twelve favorite Naruto characters and then answer the questions below.
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yes, Shikamaru is very hot in my eyes.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
It would be a mystery that not even modern science could explain.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, quite a lot.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
I don’t think Kakashi is interested in a tailed beast or that Kyuubi would even consider it.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
If I had to choose than I would pick Kiba/Sasuke, the other option is mentally scarring me just by picturing it.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Well IF that even did happen I think Sasori might first wonder what the hell Kyuubi was doing out of his host and then be terribly disturbed.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
I’m not doing a slash between these two, but here’s another one:
Sakura has completed her training, has managed to surpass her mentor and is handed the title of Sannin. How will Tsunade take to realising that the bright and enthusiastic young girl has finally grown into a beautiful, strong and confident woman?
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
There might be one out there, but I have never personally read one.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
That’s a tough one……I actually can’t think of one……
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Um……Shikamaru and Naruto………well……
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Not that I know of.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
……………………………I don’t know, and I don’t want to find out
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
‘Perfect’ by Simple Plan.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: this story makes no sense, read at own risk.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Tsunade trying to pick up Kyuubi? I can point out everything wrong with that situation.
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
20) How emo is Seven?
Not really emo, more like obsessed with living forever in an emotionless body.
21) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two?
“Back off, he’s my demon!”
22) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing?
I don’t need that image in my mind.
23) What would a One/Two baby look like?
A yellow fox with blue eyes and nine tails.
24) What is Five's ultimate weakness?
His love for Akamaru, and his teammates/friends.
25) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers?
Neither, both choices are beyond strange.
Unsafe External Link