Author has written 5 stories for H2O: Just Add Water.
Age: 16!!!! :D Im getting old :O
Grade: Finishing 11th grade :)
Country: United States
Adress: Im not giving my address ya stalker ;D
Hi! I love writting stories and want to become a author one day! I love h2o just add water and love writting stories about it.
I also love Greek and of course, Vampire Diaries (Mainly Cause of Klaroline ;) and maybe i might start writing fanfictions about them but it all depends if i get any story ideas for them
Find my youtube account here:
1. Klaus and Caroline (Klaroline) The Vampire Diaries
2. Zane and Rikki (Zikki) H2O
3. Evan and Casey (Evasey) Greek
I believe thirteen is a lucky number.
I believe we all talk to ourselves out of lonliness.
I believe we all find an obsessive character that our heart desires most.
I believe everyone is unique, some just try to hide it.
I believe that the whole world is brainwashed by Society.
I believe that I have no idea why everyone likes waffles so much.
I believe everyone has a soul mate; some people just have more than one: which makes everything a bit more complicated.
I believe the Internet is the most amazing thing ever created by the horrid thing called science.
I believe you have a secret.
I believe you just thought of that secret.
I believe girls are stronger than boys.
I also believe that having a kid is not the reason for my existence.
I believe that I HATE all sexist, and racist people, although everyone is, as they are brainwashed by Society.
I believe no one knows what happens after death, and the only reason old people are so invested into "religion" is because they are in fear of what happens after we die.
I believe that Nerds will one day rule the world, so we better be nicer to them.
I believer Stereotypes are for the hypocrites.
Every single person has one secret that would break your heart.
If we could remember this; I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world.
I think what's wrong with the world, today is that no one says how they feel.
We hold it all inside.
We're sad; but we don't cry.
We're happy, but we don't dance and sing.
We're angry, but we don't s c r e a m.
Because if we did: we'd feel ashamed.
(and that's the worst feeling in the world).
Just because, she comes off strong, doesnt mean she didn't go to bed crying.
And even though she acts like everything is fine
maybe, just maybe
she's really good at lying.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it :D
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Smile... it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Behind every bitch, there's a guy that made her that way.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
THERAPIST=ONLY ONE THING.
One day we're going to look back at this, laugh nervously, then change the subject.
I don't obsess, I think intensely.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of a fast approaching train.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Go To A Dressing Room, Stay In There For 2 Minutes And Then Scream: Wheres The Toilet Paper?!
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Unsafe External Link